Dr. Kelly De Souza, MD

Anesthesiology | Female

1120 NW 14th St Fl 9th Miami, FL 33136 Get Directions
Dr. Kelly De Souza, MD
Dr. Kelly De Souza, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. Dr. De Souza is affiliated with Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC.

Dr. De Souza's Experience

See how Dr. De Souza's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. De Souza

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. De Souza has admitting privileges.

Dr. De Souza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. De Souza to family and friends
1.7
Dr. De Souza's Performance
    GOOD
in Sunrise |
I am amending my initial review of this doctor. After going through an MRI she tells me she wants to do up to 4 sets of shots in my spine. Meanwhile I'm still in agonizing pain. She berated me about my weight, then handed me a script for an NSAID and said "see you on shot day" My initial review, I take it back, all of it. I'm sorry to all the people who read my review and gave her a chance. I will be looking for someone else. She's useless to the chronic pain community.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
WAY WAY too young to be a pain management doctor. Doesn't understand chronic pain. Puts far too much faith into steroid injections that dont work for everyone or every disease. Doesn't want to Rx opioids. Will hold your Rx hostage. Must have mentored under doctors with the attitude that opioids are evil. Only friendly and kind during your initial visit. Needs personal and people skills. Very rushed. Don't waste your time, you will only end up frustrated.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr De Souza is a horrific person. She's a SNOB know it all. Zero experience, unqualified. Another amazing DR at of U of M pointed out that she said in her report, I "do not have RSD." She never examined me! This woman after 10 seconds looked at me and said full body RSD doesn't exist." Dr. Anthony Kirkpatrick in 2004 diagnosed me. I brought her the records of my dr who treated me for 5 years and she founded the University of Chicago's pain management Fellowship 45 years ago. Both experts.
Deerfield Beach, FL |
She was very impatient with me. I felt like I was being rushed. She already had a preconception of my problems/ailments before I even walked in her door. I have never been treated so badly by any medical professional my entire life. Since when does a doctor assume they know all the answers & they could care less about how you feel even though it's your life & your giving me 1 treatment option only or go somewhere else. REALLY!!!she has no sympathy what so ever. I was so stressed out/hurt
in West palm beach FL |
Incompetent
in Miami, FL |
She did a procedure for pain at my back without preparing me regarding the side effects. The procedure made my pain worse than was. She does not listen to me and assume things.
Have you seen Dr. Kelly De Souza, MD?
Are you Dr. De Souza?

Compare Dr. De Souza

Dr. De Souza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. De Souza does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. De Souza and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. De Souza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. De Souza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. De Souza does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. De Souza and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.