Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kelly Collins, MD
Dr. Kelly Collins, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bellevue, NE. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

2211 Capehart Rd Ste 104

Bellevue, NE 68123

Learn about Dr. Collins

Dr. Collins' Experience

Dr. Collins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Shortness of Breath
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Newborn Metabolic Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Creighton University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Eastern Maine Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Creighton University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Collins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Collins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Collins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Collins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Collins to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Collins' Performance
in Bellevue , NE |
Great service.
in Atlanta, GA |
Doctor Collins is the best doctor I have ever had. She is always concerned with how you are doing, spends the time to give an accurate diagnosis and allows you to be part of the decision making process. I'm so glad I was able to find her.
in Bellevue, NE |
When my insurance changed I had to find a different doctor. I was originally going to one of the larger medical chains for my appointments. Boy - am I glad that happened. Doc has answered every question honestly and always offers help and a smile. I definitely recommend her to all of my family and friends. She goes above and beyond any practice I have been to.
in Bellevue, NE |
Great doctor - good diagnosis.
in Bellevue, NE |
Always a good time with the doctor, cheerful and inquisitive, wanting to help me.
in Atlanta, GA |
Doc is the best! Her staff is great.
in Bellevue, NE |
Very kind, helpful, and fully willing to explain what something may mean.
in Bellevue, NE |
I've been going to Dr.Collins for about a year now and I have never ever seen a better and more thorough doctor. I not only owe my health, but my life to Dr.Collins. Her care is beyond something I've ever seen making sure to rule out all possibilities and exhaust every options just for my health. She truly makes me feel as if I am her only patient and her number one priority. If you're looking for a new doctor, or just sick and tired of just feeling like a paycheck to your current doctor, I urge
in Bellevue, NE |
I have been seen at the Family Doc since October of 2014. I have had nothing but the BEST care ever! I have seen many doctors in my life and Dr. Collins is the ONLY doctor to actually genuinely care about my well being. Kathy (office manager) and Mary always go above and beyond to squeeze me in or help me with my questions. Kathy has stayed late after the office closed to call me back and answer my questions and schedule me an appointment. I can't say enough how fabulous this entire office is!!
in M. |
Excellent experience really takes time and gets down to what needs to be found out.
in Bellevue, NE |
Dr. Collins is my angel. She has brought me from low health to strong health and still moving forward. I am grateful I found her as she is a blessing. Kathy at front desk is also excellent. I can't relocate because I can't leave this support. It is the best when you know you are cared for by the best. Also open on sat. helps too.
in Bellevue, NE |
Dr. Collins and her staff are absolutely fantastic. She listens to me and explains clearly what needs to be done. Her practice is conveniently located in Bellevue and it's easy to schedule an appointment. Dr. Collins is our Family Doc!
in Atlanta, GA |
I've been with this doctors office for the past few years and they provide wonderful service and Kelly is the best doctor I've seen she is compassionate and truly cares about her patients.
in Bellevue, NE |
My experience with Dr. Kelly Collins has been extraordinary. She is the most thorough and caring doctor I have ever had. She will do everything she can to find out any problems you may have. Her assistant Mrs. miller is very pleasant and helpful.
in Bellevue, NE |
We've been bringing our child since birth and always receive extraordinary care. Doctor Collins is thoughtful, patient, responsive, and incredibly knowledge. In addition to having her medical background she also has an elementary and early childhood background. For parents it's an amazing combination.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Collins is extremely thorough and friendly. She asks all the right questions and quickly answers any you may have. I highly recommend her as our family doctor. Great with kids and adults
in Bellevue, NE |
Dr. Collins is thoroughly interested in your well being as a patient and as a person. I have been her patient for many years and recommend her to all of my friends.
in Bellevue, NE |
Dr. Collins is very proficient when it comes to patient care. She is a family doc that treats you like family. She goes above and beyond when it comes to your health needs.
in Bellevue, NE |
Dr. Collins has been my primary care physician for 3 years. She is the only doctor I've had that truly cares about her patients. She's incredibly knowledgeable and stays on top of all current medical practices. Her staff is nothing short of amazing. They've bent over backwards for me, they've helped me schedule last minute appts. and have helped communicate between Dr. Collins and I. Kathy has stayed late after the office closed to call me back and reassure me and schedule me an appt.
in Bellevue, NE |
Doctor Collins knew me and helped me.
in Bellevue, NE |
We love Dr. Collins, she always takes time to listen and answer our questions.
in Bellevue, NE |
The doc is great! She is the best doctor I have seen in Internal Medicine for a long time. She really is a family oriented doctor.
in Bellevue, NE |
Dr Collins does an excellent job on diagnosing her paints. She takes the time and asks question to make sure she address your medical needs.
Omaha NE |
I strongly encourage anyone considering The Family Doc to keep searching. Dr. Kelly Collins is quite lovely & knowledgeable, but her receptionist absolutely rude. Kathy yells at patients and oversteps continually. Today, she put me in jeopardy. Kathy provided inaccurate information to the doctor and to me over the phone. This is very concerning. When I advocated for myself and then stated, "I think I need a new doctor," due to Kathy's demeanor, Kathy yelled, "I think you do!" and hung up on me.
You will not be disappointed with this Dr. She is competent, thorough, explains in detail and depth any issue and makes it her goal to remedy whatever is wrong with you until both you and she are satisfied with the results, solution etc. She strongly encourages follow ups so that she can continue to help you. She also will address other issues during your appointment. Many other Drs are not allowed to do this and force you to make an appointment for each issue. I cannot praise her enough!!!
Papillion, NE |
While time spent with Dr. Collins was great, getting past her office manager is a nightmare. She can be rude, judgemental and try to act like the dr. Just making an appointment is a hassel with her. And by no means is this a place you can 'drop' in to make an appointment or do other business like ask for refills. While I liked the Dr. I would never recommend or go there again.
in Bellevue, NE |
The pushy and extremely rude receptionist scheduled a school physical for our son before we called back to agree with the date/time. We called the next business day, not knowing that she booked us for the previous afternoon, and she refused to help patients who "no show"! Then, she wouldn't even listen to what happened, even though she should remember, and continued to cut my husband off and raise her voice. If this woman is a reflection of Dr. Collins and the practice, then STAY AWAY!
in Bellevue, NE |
I went into this office at 5:30 this afternoon. After a full day of work, I am here working at Offutt from out of state. I was shocked that the receptionist was one of the rudest people I have ever met. After a 5 minute dissertation on her telling me that in 35 years of working all over the country, she didn't like my Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance card. Then tells me she needs all this additional information to even see if they can accept my insurance. Would not send my enemy
Have you seen Dr. Kelly Collins, MD?
Are you Dr. Collins?