Dr. Kelly A. Carden, MD

Dr. Kelly A. Carden, MD

Sleep Medicine | Female | 48 years old

Dr. Carden specializes in Sleep Medicine and practices in Nashville, TN. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Carden? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Carden's Experience

See how Dr. Carden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carden

Dr. Carden accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Carden has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Carden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carden to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Carden
Dr. Carden's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (33)
Hendersonville, TN |
Dr. Carden is extremely knowledgeable and explained my specific issue with confidence while creating a clear plan on what our next steps needed to be. She has a wonderful "bedside" manner and makes you feel very comfortable during the visit. Her positive attitude coupled with the knowledge she brings convinced me that I picked a great doctor to treat my sleep apena. Her staff is very helpful and professional!
in Smithville, TN |
Dr. Carden is the BEST!! and I have seen many!! I was sleeping 2-3 hours a night for years resulting in fatigue, inability to focus at work, overeating, ill temperament, depressed, and my life was miserable. Dr. Carden immediately took action to examine, diagnose and resolve the problem and within 6-8 weeks, without prescription medication, I am sleeping good quality 6-7 hours a night. I feel better than I have felt in years and have a new lease on life!!! THANK YOU Dr. Carden!!!!!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Carden is a dream come true. Listens to your problems and tries her best to solve them. I would not want to see anyone else.
in Nashville, TN |
She talks to you like a person.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Took a lot of time in explaining and helping me understand my issue and options available. Worked with me to keep cost in line. Friendly and personable, highly recommend.
in Franklin, TN |
Having made the rounds with multiple types of sleep doctors (even some holistic), I never felt like many were really listening to me and hearing what I was saying. Some kept trying to diagnose me with things I knew I didn't have. I had a friend recommend Dr. Carden because she had been through the same run around with sleep doctors. I'm so glad she did! Dr. Carden takes time, listens, and works with you. She's very friendly and I couldn't be more happy with a doctor!
in Hendersonville,Tn |
The Dr. Was great. The office staff responsible for managing care was poor. I called 2 weeks after appointment was told preauth, has not returned. After a call to ins, and 3rd party, was told no preauth was required. Could have left with equipment 2 weeks ago. Would probably be treated by now. Im no closer to treatment than I was before my Drs appointment. Significant delay in my care. Looks like another 3-4 weeks before thinking about feeling better.
Dear Stephen, I am sorry that you experienced delays in the determination of whether an authorization was required for your sleep study. Our entire office works diligently to stay up to date in this ever-change in health care world that we live in. Your insurance company generally requires a prior authorization to be completed prior to testing in order to avoid avoid billing issues / excess patient cost. Your particular policy was unusual in that it did not. Again, many apologies. K Carden
Have you seen Dr. Kelly A. Carden, MD?

Dr. Carden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  •  Board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Carden has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Carden's Board Certifications

Harvard Medical School

Completed in 2004

Vanderbilt University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Carden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sleep Medicine

• Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
  • Oximetry
  • Sleep Study

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.