Dr. Kelly Blair, MD
Bariatric Surgery•Male•Age 56
Dr. Kelly Blair, MD is a Bariatric Surgery Specialist in Tacoma, WA and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities Multicare Covington Medical Center and MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. His office accepts new patients.
TRA Medical Imaging2202 S Cedar St Ste 200 Tacoma, WA 98405
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Quiet HospitalPatients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. • See hospitals
- TrustworthyPatients said this doctor is trustworthy. • See reviews
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Blair's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Blair treats Obesity more than 46% of his peers
Dr. Blair treats this condition more than 46% of his peers
Dr. Blair treats Gallstones more than 25% of his peers
Dr. Blair treats this condition more than 25% of his peers
Dr. Blair's conditions and procedures:
- Abdominal Disorders
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Lump
- Burn Injuries
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Crohn's Disease
- Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Diverticulum
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Abscess
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pelvic Abscess
- Peptic Ulcer
- Port Placements or Replacements
- Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm
- Surgical Weight Loss
- Thyroid Nodule
- Vascular Disease
- Ventral Hernia
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Blair accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Blair accepts the following insurance:
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- POMCO Group
- United Healthcare
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.