Dr. Kelly Amann, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kelly Amann, DO
Dr. Kelly Amann, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Roy, UT. He has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Amann is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center and Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital.

Dr. Amann's Care Philosophy

Treat the whole person, including the mind, body and spirit, ensuring the overall well-being of individuals and families through the prevention and treatment of disease.

Dr. Amann's Experience

See how Dr. Amann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Amann

Dr. Amann accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Amann is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Amann has admitting privileges.

Dr. Amann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amann to family and friends
    Dr. Amann's Performance
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. Amann always takes his time, reviews everything with me and acknowledges my conerns. I don't ever feel like just another patient.
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. amann is amazing! He is always so helpful and friendly and listens to you. I feel he really takes care of his patients.
    in west haven ut |
    Dr. Amman was very friendly and answered all of my questions.
    in Roy |
    Dr. Amann was very nice and considerate with my pain and explanation of it. He diagnose my problem pretty good and his concern for fix my back was immediately. I came home and google the name of what he told me my problem was and all the info match with my symptoms. I'm starting therapy soon and hope to get better soon. He was very helpful from the first appointment and actually relived me from some upper back pain that I have as a consequence of my lower back problem and pain. Thank you Dr. A.
    in Roy UT |
    I went there because my regular DR was to busy I felt really bad sick I was treated very well from the time I walked in. The Dr gave me a antibiotic for my ear infection and sinus infection. Hope to get filling better soon
    in Roy, UT |
    Dr. Amaranth is probably the best docotor I've ever been to. I've seen a few in my lifetime. He's been my doctor for 9 years and I hope to be his patient for life. Highly recommend him to anyone, he's the best!
    in Ogden, UT |
    My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Amman for 15 years. His bed side manner, thoroughness, and empathy is exemplary. I refer all of my family and friends to Dr. Amman.
    in Roy, Ut |
    Dr. Amann is a very good, kind physician. Listen's to you and helps find the best way to treat you. He is extremely knowledgeable and has always given us great care. Great staff and very swee
    Dallas, TX |
    Dr Amann genuinely is there to help you get better, doesn't seem like he is just trying to get to the next patient, he acts like he really does care about my health and treats me with the utmost respect.
    Have you seen Dr. Kelly Amann, DO?
    Are you Dr. Amann?

Dr. Amann's Care Philosophy

Dr. Amann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Amann has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Amann's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Heart Disease

Riverside Osteopathic Hospital/Henry Ford Hospital

Completed in 2001

University Of Utah

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Amann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
    • Biopsy
    • Joint Injection
    • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
    • Physical Examination