Dr. Kellie Reed, MD

Dr. Kellie Reed, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Kellie Reed, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. She is 32 years old and has been practicing for 5 years. Read her story

12319 N MO Pac Expy Ste 100

Austin, TX 78758

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Reed

Dr. Reed's Experience

Dr. Reed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Dr. Reed's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Reed "At Sanova Dermatology, I focus on aesthetic skin care as well as general medical, pediatric, autoimmune, and rheumatologic dermatology. Working within these specialties allows me to treat a variety of conditions including acne, skin cancer, and dermatomyositis. I also perform non-surgical treatments such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers, addressing concerns of aging and other skin-related issues. Born and raised in Texas, I graduated from The University of Texas Medical School, where I was recognized with the Merck Manual Award for outstanding academic performance. Following graduation, I served as Chief Resident at The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School, where I underwent residency training. In an effort to continue delivering excellent results, I stay well-informed on the latest medical research, and remain active in professional organizations such as the Women's Dermatologic Society and the Texas Dermatological Society."

This content was provided by Dr. Reed "My philosophy is to treat each patient like a family member. I work with patients to ensure their needs and goals are met. Healthy skin makes for a happy and healthy patient. At Sanova Dermatology, we blend experience, education, technology, compassion, and exceptional skills to provide you with an unparalleled quality of care. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the most advanced technology, and our team of caring professionals are trained in the latest techniques."

• Dermatology

Dr. Reed does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Bullous Pemphigoid
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dermatitis
  • Dermatitis Due to Drugs
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Hair Loss
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Transitional Year
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Reed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reed to family and friends
Dr. Reed's Performance
in Austin |
I saw Dr. Reed for a full body skin check and was very pleased with her professionalism, care, and the overall experience. Dr. Reed took time to explain what she was looking for, reasoning behind any possible abnormalities and what was going to happen. She answered all of my questions and I felt extremely comfortable the whole time. I would 100% recommend her for anyone needing a Dermatologist in the future whether it was for medical or cosmetic needs.
austin, tx |
I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. The office is clean and inviting, Her staff is friendly and Dr Reed is simply amazing! She easily diagnosed my problems and provided simple solutions. I will absolutely continue to see her as a patient and recommend anyone looking for a dermatologist to look no further!
in Austin |
I saw Dr. Reed for a rash I got from a product I was using. She listened to my concerns and recommended a couple different options for me and ways to prevent this from happening in the future. My rash cleared up very quickly! Dr. Reed and all the staff I had interactions with at Sanova were great! I will be going back for all my skin needs.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Reed and her staff where very professional, and made me feel comfortable during my entire visit. She was extremely thorough and very sweet during my skin check and explained everything to me and what she found. I was nervous before my visit but right away they greeted me and made my entire visit very pleasent. I highly recommend Dr. Reed and her staff to anyone.
austin, tx |
Loved it with her she made me feel very welcomed she addressed all my issues And very smart. Loved her Ma’s
Austin, TX |
I saw Dr Kellie Reed today in clinic for a skin check. I was anxious because i have a family history of skin cancer. She did an amazing job relieving my concerns and making me feel comfortable. The office staff was friendly and my total wait time was less than 30 minutes. I would highly recommend Dr Reed and Sanova dermatology to my family and friends.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Reed is incredibly kind and professional, I really enjoyed having a doctor that I feel cares about me as a person. She was very careful in considering treatment options that would be most suitable for my needs and really listened to my concerns. I highly recommend.
in Austin, TX |
Dr.Reed does a thourough job with patient assessments. I trust her with all of my dermatological needs. The office is a very nice and inviting space. Staff is very friendly.
Austin, TX |
Dr. took great time to listen and understand my true symptoms. She was extremely knowledgeable and thorough and helped resolve me issue. She was very professional and had a great bed side manner. I would recommend highly.
Austin, TX |
Her staff needs permission to blow their nose. Dr is very conservative in her treatment approach.
Have you seen Dr. Kellie Reed, MD?
Are you Dr. Reed?