Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD

Dr. Lease Stecher
Telehealth services available

Fairview Center for Women

830 Prairie Center Dr Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Eden Prairie, MN. She is affiliated with medical facilities Fairview Ridges Hospital and Fairview Southdale Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lease Stecher to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in your area

See similar Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in Eden Prairie

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Lease Stecher accepts

Dr. Lease Stecher accepts the following insurance:

Group Value Network (Select Network)-MN
National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check Dr. Lease Stecher's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lease Stecher's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Lease Stecher treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 73% of her peers

Dr. Lease Stecher treats this condition more than 73% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bacterial Vaginosis
HIV Screening

Dr. Lease Stecher performs HIV Screening more than 73% of her peers

Dr. Lease Stecher performs this procedure more than 73% of her peers

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Dr. Lease Stecher performs Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening more than 67% of her peers

Dr. Lease Stecher performs this procedure more than 67% of her peers

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Lease Stecher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lease Stecher

Dr. Lease Stecher?
Dr. Stecher has great bedside manner. She listens carefully and is knowledgeable. I have full faith in her ability to manage my care.
Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
Dr. Stecher is kind, competent, experienced, and INCREDIBLE! I moved from Florida 6 years ago with my husband and we chose Kellie as our OB provider. She has guided us through losses of babies with gentleness, tears, and TRUE kindness and love. And she has delivered two of our beautiful healthy babies with confidence and skill.. She’s has ALWAYS treated my husband and I with the utmost respect and kindness and she has an incredible gentleness and understanding about her. I feel like she’s my friend and healthcare advocate!
Angie Larson – Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I have known Dr. Stecher for 5 years. I met her when I was looking for a breast milk donor. I was diagnosed with cancer and unable to produce for my twins. I found Dr. Stecher at the perfect time. Through her monthly donations I was able to get to know her as a person. She is incredibly kind, selfless, caring, and very knowledgeable. If you are lucky enough to have her as your doctor you are in great hands. You would become her number one patient. I would highly recommend.
Teri – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I used to work with Dr. Lease Stecher, and was able to observe her working with her patients on many occasions. What I saw was a very caring physician who shared in her patients' successes and failures. Dr. Lease Stecher really cares about her patients and wants the best for everyone. I would recommend her to my friends and family in a heartbeat knowing they would be receiving exceptional, personalized care.
Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Stecher for 6 years now. She has wonderful bedside manner, she makes me feel like I am the only patient she is seeing that day and is amazing at making me feel comfortable. She truly cares about her patients and it shows during your visit. She is extremely thorough, she caught a kidney abnormality in my daughter while I was pregnant. We were able to see a pediatric urology specialist and received care at 3 weeks. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Stecher to anyone needing OB/GYN care!
Melissa – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I have gone to Dr Stecher for care since I was pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago. In that time, she has switched clinics and I continue to see her. I have not experienced such personal and human interaction with a doctor before meeting Dr Stecher, and that is why I continue to come back. She truly cares about me and my family. I've been dealing with ongoing health issues that were trying to identify, and Dr Stecher has done everything she can to help me find answers or another thing to check, even though the issue possibly isn't gynecological. I would recommend Dr Stecher for anyone looking for a great doctor to really listen and take time to understand your issues. I will continue to see Dr Stecher as long as she is practicing.
Sarah Hamann – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
Dr. Stecher is simply the best! I trusted her completely during the entire maternity experience - her instincts and guidance were always on point and she always had my best interests at heart. She answered every question, took my needs into consideration, and was dedicated to ensuring that I felt heard. She is truly committed to her patients and I would highly recommend her practice. I have not yet found another medical provider who is as relatable and compassionate as Dr. Stecher.
Rachel A – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I worked with Dr. Stecher for a few years and she truly has her heart with every patient she takes care of. She is kind, considerate, and understanding. If a patient is not understanding results or diagnosis she will take the time to fully educate the patient. Most mornings she would come to sit with me and we would go over every single patient of the day and and history with what they were being seen for or how their pregnancy was going. We talked about what her plans were for each patient and what we could do to make their visits efficient and give them enough time to ask their questions. If you really want to see her shine, get her in that delivery room and she is professional and excited for you and your baby’s birth!
Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
Simply put, she's the best. She's delivered both of my children and I will never see anyone else. First, she's incredibly caring. With my first child, I got nervous when I learned she might not be the one to deliver my son, so she promised it would be her and worked through a holiday weekend when she wasn't scheduled just to keep that promise. She's incredibly knowledgeable and handles my neurosis like a champ. Listening to each of my type-A concerns and answers my questions like they aren't crazy - no matter how many. She's drawn diagrams when applicable to make sure I fully understand a concept, she's so meticulous she's checked in on concerns I didn't remember I had. And never once has she cut me off, even when we're over our time. She just recently join the Fairview Women's Health clinic and every ultrasound tech I saw (and I had some issues so I saw a lot), told me how much they loved her and how many women followed her - which should tell you all you need to know about her.
Nadia Elnagdy – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kellie Stecher. I have been going to her for 7 years. Not only is she is extremely knowledgeable but she is also extremely caring. She always shows sincere concern for her patients and provides excellent service. She takes the time to ensure all of my questions are answered and is very thorough. She is very calming and always works to make sure her patients are as comfortable as possible. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Stecher. You will not be disappointed!
Amanda Wendt – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Stecher for 6 years now. She performed my hysterectomy and several other procedures. I regard her very highly, in fact I recommended her to my daughter, who has been seeing her for several years. She is very compassionate and skilled.
Julie Bowler – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
Dr. Stecher is the most incredible doctor I’ve every encountered. I switched clinics in my first trimester with my first daughter and I’ve been seeing her ever since, almost four years now! I’ve also followed her to her new clinic, M Health Fairview Center for Women. She delivered both of my girls! Her attention to detail is impeccable - she caught preeclampsia very early in in both of my pregnancies. Because of her knowledge and expertise, we were able to make it to 35 and 37 weeks. Our outcome could have been very different with any other doctor. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else for your pregnancy or gynecology healthcare!
Melissa Wohlfeil – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
Saw Dr. Stecher for both pregnancies at two practices. She is absolutely wonderful. Highly recommend!
Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I met Dr Stecher when I was pregnant with my son. I went to a clinic I wasn’t please with for confirmation and met her. Her personality and caring ways made me stay! I have seen her now for multiple pregnancies over the last ten years and have never had better care. My pregnancies were complicated and I always trusted her and felt like I was in good hands each and every visit. She listened to me talk about my personal life at my annual exams between pregnancies and followed up on me like a friend to make sure I was okay. She has gone above and beyond and out of her way. She remembered things I had previously told her and I never felt rushed out of an appointment. She is very knowledgeable and always answered my questions that I had. I have always felt comfortable and taken care of. I have followed her to another clinic and would do it again. I haven’t had any issues or complaints about her. Dr Stecher is about to deliver another one of my children this week and I couldn’t be happier!!!
Lindsey Lou – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
From personally working with her to becoming a patient, I can't say enough good things, truly.
Stephanie Williams – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
Dr. Stecher has been my OB for over 4 years. I had to reschedule an upcoming appointment and heard she was no longer at her old clinic. They didn’t tell me where she went, but I tracked her down and changed clinics because she’s always been thorough, understanding, compassionate and professional. She’s now at M Health Fairview Center for Women Edina. I happily switched clinics to keep her as my doc. She’s been instrumental in helping my husband and I conceive. She is up to date on latest studies/research and communicates this information plainly and thoroughly. You won’t regret having Dr. Stecher as your OB!
Lauren L – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
After having a miscarriage and meeting with 2 other OBGYNs that I didn’t have a great experience with I was fortunate enough to be set up with Dr. Stecher at my new clinic. She was patient and listened to me. I felt so relieved as she put together a plan for me as I was trying to get pregnant again. When I first started seeing her I was suffering from general anxiety disorder but was not on meds for the condition. I was constantly worried about everything and she was amazing at explaining everything to myself and my husband. I developed a great trust in her and believe that she has The utmost integrity. Not to mention that she is very bright and an excellent doctor and surgeon. Any time I needed questions answered or to have direct and tough conversations with her she has been professional, understanding, and receptive. She delivered both of my children and I still see her.
Amanda L – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
Dr. Stecher is excellent!! She delivered 2 of my 3 babies. She's friendly, trustworthy, never pushy or rushed, and has always allowed me to feel like I was part of important decision-making. When there were complications or concerns about decisions made by another doctor, she took the time to research and explain every detail to ensure I was safe and that we made the right decisions for the best outcomes. The nurses at Southdale raved about her accuracy & care taken in the event of a c-section delivery & recovery. She's easily five stars in my experience over the last six years.
Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I’ve known Dr. Stecher for the better part of a decade and have had the privilege of working closely with her in labor and delivery for a good majority of that time. She is personable, has the ability to handle complicated and emergent situations expertly and quickly, and has a calm and reassuring bedside manner. She is passionate about what she does and is an amazing advocate for women. Sadly our lives and careers have us living in different states now, but her name is still the first to come to mind if I ever have a patient asking me for a recommendation in the Twin Cities area. I would highly recommend her and know that if I ever find myself needing an ob/gyn in MN again, I’ll be calling her!
Rebecca J. – Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?
I first saw Dr. Stecher after having issues getting pregnant in 2013 at the recommendation of a friend. After my first meeting with Dr. Stecher I felt a great sense of hope. She took the time to sit down and talk with me, listening to my long list of questions and taking her time to formulate a plan I was happy with. She wrote everything down for me and helped to advocate for me to get into see another specialist much sooner than I would have been able to get into without her help. In 2014, my husband and I had a miscarriage. During this extremely emotional time, Dr. Stecher was so helpful, thoughtful, and went much above and beyond then I expected her to. When Dr. Stecher moved practices, I followed her to be able to continue care with her — opting to drive from south of the river to Hopkins. I was always able to reach her when I had questions and concerns and she was always willing to fit me in when I needed to be seen. I always felt like Dr. Stecher took the time to get to know me.
Dani Cook – Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kellie Lease Stecher, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lease Stecher?

As women, we often focus on taking care of everyone else but ourselves. I work with my patients to help them feel good about focusing on their own health and wellness and understand how the healthy choices they make will have a positive impact on their entire family.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners
2005
St. Mary's University Minnesota

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Lease Stecher communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lease Stecher offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lease Stecher offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lease Stecher have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lease Stecher offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lease Stecher offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (952) 285-6140