Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Kellie Jolley, MD
Dr. Kellie Jolley, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Jolley is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center.

Parkridge Medical Group - Diagnostic Center

• WellCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Jolley

Dr. Jolley's Experience

Dr. Jolley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Univ of Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Of Fl College Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Jolley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jolley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jolley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jolley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jolley to family and friends
Dr. Jolley's Performance
Tunne Hil, GA |
Friendly, caring, takes time to listen and answers question; can't imagine seeing any other doctor.
in Rossville, GA |
Have been a patient for 10 plus years. Followed her to her new office and highly recommend her. She is caring and very detailed oriented.
in Hixson, TN |
Dr. Jolley is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person. In my life, I've seen several doctors. I put more trust in her decisions than any other. I feel comfortable talking with her, and she listens to what I have to say. She answers all of my questions and doesn't rush me out the door. I feel very fortunate.
Chattanooga, TN |
I became a patient of Dr. Kellie Jolley when she first started practicing. I was unhappy with my physian at the time and had been searching for a new internist. I wanted someone that I could grow old with and who would outlive me! Dr. Jolley fit the bill. I appreciate Dr. Jolley's ease of manner, her listening ear, and her kindness to me as a patient. I have been amazed that when a phone call is in order, she calls me! I think she's a good diagnostician and I trust her judgement.
in Hixson, TN |
Dr. Jolley always provides thorough, compassionate, competent care! Love her and her nurse, Erin!
Dr. Jolley is a great physician..caring, good listener, very knowledgeable in her field of study, thorough in exam, respectful and attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Jolley to those seeking a PCP .
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Jolley has been my physician for more than 2 decades. She is smart, confident and wonderfully compassionate. I feel SO GRATEFUL that she is MY doctor. The employees at Diaognostic are efficient and kind.
in Riceville, TN |
I've been a patient of Dr. Jolley for 18 years. She is always very caring and very professional. Very prompt in returning calls and being able to get an appointment when I call. Great staff - from receptionist, nurses, lab!!
Chattanooga, TN |
I love Dr. Jolley. I have been her patient for almost 20 years.
in Jasper, TN |
She is a friendly, caring person. I trust her decisions and recommendations.
Chattanooga, TN |
Fast visit, wonderful staff!! Dr. Jolley always listens to you and helps makes the best choices for YOUR life. She takes as much time as needed. Most importantly she is there to listen and makes you feel very comfortable no matter what.
in Chickamauga, GA |
Dr. Jolley is the absolute best physician I have ever seen. She is caring, very knowledgeable, and explains everything to you so you can understand. Dr. Charles Portera recommended her to me in 1998 and have been going to her ever since. She took excellent care of my mom and went above and beyond what would be expected of a physician. My husband also goes to her and thinks very highly of her.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have been seeing Dr. Jolley for about ten years. She is extremely knowledgable and has excellent "bedside manners." She explains medical terminology in a way I can understand. I have always been so impressed with her and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Jolley!
Signal Mountain, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr.Jolley's for 15 years or more. During that time, I have been impressed by her breadth of knowledge on my health issues and those of several friends who are also her patients. She has always demonstrated care and concern for my well being, not only during conversations of physical ailments but also when I have lost dear family members and friends. She answers questions patiently and thoroughly. She has my highest recommendation.
Signal Mt, TN |
Dr. Jolley is an excellent, caring, and compassionate physician -- always pleasant and professional, and worthy of a patient's trust.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I love Dr Jolley. She has been my doctor for several years. She remembers past discussions and will ask me about those. She has also seen my two daughters and always asks about them during my visit. My last visit was for a physical and I was in and out in an hour and a half. The office staff is very friendly also.
in Rossville, GA |
Dr Jolle is wonderful! She really cares about her patients. Not too many Drs now days calls patients themselves. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Chattanooga, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr Jolley's for over 13 years, and can honestly says she is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is warm, informative and easy to understand. I have absolute trust in her.
in Flintstone, GA 30725 |
I feel that Dr. Jolley is very knowledgeable in the medical field. I appreciate the fact that she will call my home and leave a message almost all of the time.
in Ooltewah, TN |
Dr. Jolley is an excellent doctor. She gives excellent care.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jolley for many years and have always found her to be very helpful and accommodating of my needs. She has my best interest at heart and encourages me to do all the necessary things to maintain a good quality lifestyle. Guess what.....il's working!
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr, Jolley's for several years. On 7-4-17 I went to the ER at Memorial with kidney stones. Since I was not told what to do after that I called Dr. Jolley's nurse on 7-10 to find out what i needed to do. Dr. Jolley had me come in that day and took x-rays and then set me up with a urologist by 7-12. I really appreciate how thorough she is and how much time she will take in discussing your problems with. She is a doctor that will listen to what the patient has to say.
Mcdonough, GA |
Dr. Jolley is thorough and stays current with her medical knowledge. I would absolutely recommend her to any of my friends or family.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Jolley always makes you feel like your her only patient ! She is genuinely concerned about my well being.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Jolley is a compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen to my concerns and answer any of my questions. I am thankful for the excellent care I receive from her.
in Whiteside Tn. |
Dr. Jolley is the best Dr. I've ever had. She is very helpful and patient. Always suggesting things to do to better my health. I can talk to her about everything. Absolutely love her.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr Jolley is a wonderful Dr. She's very compassionate and very knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate to have someone of this caliber as my PCP.
Chattanooga, TN |
I appreciate the time DR. Jolley spends with me each appointment. She doesn't rush through the appointment but takes the time to answer questions and address any concerns about issues and medications.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very professional and demonstrated a personal concern for my healthcare and wellbeing.
in East Brainerd |
Dr. Jolley is a kind and caring Doctor. She listens carefully to your concerns and offers solutions to your problems whenever possible. I am always satisfied after my visits.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Wherever Dr. Jolley goes, we go. She has been our doctor for about 15 years, and has rescued us in many emergencies, as well as been attentive on routine visits. She is ethical, sensitive, caring, knowledgeable, and fun. What else? Anything positive. We love her very much and plan to be with her to the end...or beginning, as is our perspective.
in Ringgold Georgia |
It is a pleasure to visit with Dr. Jolley, She listens, she is thorough, she gives helpful advice. I highly recommend her.
Dalton, GA |
Dr Jolley has been my doctor for the last 15 years. She's thorough, professional, and a genuine joy.
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr.Kellie Jolley has been my Internist for at least 10years. She is easy to talk to, listens to my concerns and is a very knowledgeable doctor. I highly recommend her.
Chattanooga, TN |
I have been seeing Kellie Jolley for a number of years. At the present, I only see her once a year for my annual check up. I know if I have any problems, all I have to do is call and it will be taken care of immediately. She takes the time to talk to me and advise me.
Hixson, TN |
I've been seeing Dr. Jolley for over 15 years. I have definitely recommended her to others. Once you find a doctor like her (skills, personality, professionalism) you stay.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr.Jolley is one of the most caring and most attentive doctor in the Chattanooga. An expert in her field and very easy to talk to.
in Tunnel Hill,Ga |
She's very intelligent and will sit down with you to explain any questions you may have and takes her time without rushing you. Thank you Dr.Kellie Jolley!
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Jolley is hand on and very professional . Just love her for a doctor and would not trade her for anyone right now
in Ringgold, GA |
Dr. Jolley has been my doctor for over 16 years. She is the most caring doctor that I know. She makes you feel very comfortable and I can talk to her about anything.
in Cleveland, TN |
She takes a personal interest in you. She often recommends very practical remedies.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Jolley is thorough, up-to-date in her knowledge and training, and practices common sense medicine
in Chattanooga, TN |
I've seen many Dr,s an Dr Jolley is one of the most caring an professional people I know. She spends as much time with you as you need her too. You get personal calls from her to check up on you.Its been a privilege for me to call her my Internist for 20 + years. Thank You Dr. jolley:??
in Hixson Tn |
Very caring doctor. I would reccomend Dr. Jolley to anyone
in Chickamauga, GA |
Dr. Jolley has been both mine and my Mom's PCP for over 18 years. She's both professional and personable.
Have you seen Dr. Kellie Jolley, MD?
Are you Dr. Jolley?