Dr. Kelli Sabin, MD

Dr. Kelli Sabin, MD

Family Medicine | Female

130 N Miller Rd Ste A Fairlawn, OH 44333 Get Directions

Dr. Kelli Sabin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fairlawn, OH. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Sabin is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center, Summa Akron City Hospital and Summa Barberton Hospital.

Dr. Sabin's Experience

See how Dr. Sabin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sabin

Dr. Sabin accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sabin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sabin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sabin to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Sabin's Performance
akron, oh |
I was fired by this doctor because I wouldn't have a procedure done. I didn't say I wouldn't get the procedure done, I just didn't have the money to get it done. I was saving up for it as my insurance makes me pay up front. In the meantime I lost ten pounds, monitored my blood pressure and was happy to show her that I was feeling fine. Then the letter firing me came. An unfeeling, uncooperative doctor. Very sad because I liked her up to the point where I asserted myself and her ego set in.
Akron, OH |
Doctor Sabin does not like to have a patient/doctor relationship and is threatened when the patient is proactive.
in Akron, OH |
I had knee pain and was told by my healthcare provider that I needed to see my doctor before I could get an MRI. Kelli prescribed an Anti-inflammatory which ate a whole in my stomach causing acid to leak into my body. I called to report I was having chest pain and she said I was having a heart attack. The chest pain was being caused by the acid leak. An EKG and stress test revealed no heart issues and all I needed was physical therapy. She's a pill pusher with poor listening skills.
in Valley City, OH |
She fired me as a patient because I would not take a prescribed statin drug. I take a natural statin, Choleast-900 by Thorne Research, that is prescribed by Dr Julie Flynn ND at Summit Natural Wellness. My cholesterol is within normal range with low LDLs and high HDLs. Dr Sabin is arrogant and spent very little time with me at my appointments. She never said anything to me about a statin drug but just sent me the letter. Not my opinion of a good doctor.
in Fairlawn, oh |
Dr Sabin has actually saved my life more than once. She is a fabulous Dr and I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Kelli Sabin, MD?
Are you Dr. Sabin?

Compare Dr. Sabin

}

Dr. Sabin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Sabin has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sabin's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Sabin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sabin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Summa Health System

Dr. Sabin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sabin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sabin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sabin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.