Dr. Kelli Hall, MD

Dr. Kelli Hall, MD

Dermatology  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kelli Hall, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Baton Rouge, LA. She is 32 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge.

Learn about Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall's Experience

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Hall does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Tulane Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Tulane Medical School

Dr. Hall has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends

Ochsner Health System

also has reviews with comments for this provider:

logo for Ochsner Health System
SEE THESE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
Dr. Hall's Performance
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr Hall is very thorough, professional and very friendly and easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her.
in MOREAUVILLE |
Very thorough .
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I saw Dr. Kelli Jones Hall for a mucocele in my mouth, which turned out to be a fibroma. She performed oral surgery on me cutting it out, burning it, and stitching it. The operation was successful. She sent me home with instructions for wound care. I experienced minimal pain with Tylenol. I followed up a week later to have the stitches removed. She took a look at the surgery site and gave her approval. Overall, I had a good experience. The down side was that it took longer to see her than usual.
Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr. Hall (Jones) is a wonderful physician. She made me feel very comfortable, she took her time with me and answer all of my questions, and was very informative. I would recommend her to my family and friends.
Chicago, IL |
She was very patient and listened to my requests and concerns.
in DENHAM SPRINGS |
She takes time with her patients, SHE LISTENS, she cares about her patients. She is very easy to talk to and makes one feel comfortable.
in Baker, LA |
I know a good physician when I meet one. This is an AWESOME doctor!
in Covington, LA |
Had an appointment with Dr Hall, and she is very professional. She is very knowledgeable in her field. I would recommend her to anyone. Fred Lendle
in baton rouge, la |
A good person and a good doc. She listens and cares which is getting harder to find in the medical profession. She know her stuff, she is very intelligent and on top of the latest studies in her field. I hope Ochsner's will keep her, treat her right and pay her fairly.
Destrehan, LA |
my wife & i had an appointment with Dr. Jones.we were very pleased with her professionalism & her bedside manner.her diagnosis & prescription to cure and/or alleviate our problem was right on.
in Prairieville, LA |
Dr jones/Hall has been there every time I needed her and believe me that was quite a few times, she is very concerned about ones welfare,I put a lot of trust in my special Dr.I can't tell you enough of the amount of caring Dr.jones has I will be with her forever.sylvia Juneau
Baton Rouge, LA |
Professional, lustens well,, explains well, caring, pleasant peronality
in Baton Rouge, La. |
I found Dr. Jones to be very concerned with my medical problem. She told time to explain just what was happening to me and then she explained her recommendations for me. Her recommendations are working. Several weeks later I texted Dr. Jones with another question and she quickly responded. I do appreciate meeting Dr. Jones and her caring nature. YES, I would and will recommend Dr. Jones to my other friends and family. Thanks Dr. Jones??
in Baton Rouge, LA |
VERY Professional--caring and wanting to assist the patient
in Independence, LA |
My experience with Dr. Hall was extraordinary. With my being a health care provider, she provided excellent care and a thorough examination.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Jones for my Dermatologist. Of course, I would, without any hesitation, recommend her to family and friends. There is nothing to not like about this very caring, knowledgable Doctor.Her exam is always very thorough and has always addressed every issue or concern I asked about. She has alwys been very gracious and has a million dollar smile that reflects her fabulous personality. Thanks, Ocsner. for this awesome Doctor. .
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr Hall is a great Doctor. I am so pleased to add her to my medical team at Ochsner. She is a wonderful Doctor. Very Caring and wants the best outcome for her patients. She really made me feel at ease and gave me great peace of mind about my medical condition.I am very grateful to her for helping me to stay as healthy as I can be.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I would recommend Dr Jones to friends and family. I have see her twice and am completely satisfied. She is also a very personable doctor.
in Denham Springs, LA |
VERY THROUGH EXAM, RESPECTFUL, CARING AND THROUGH MINOR SURGICAL PROCEDURE REMOVAL OF CYST.
I recently visited Dr. Jones' office for the first time. I felt as if she wasn't thorough enough because she was almost rushing me out of there. Anytime she asked me a question it seemed like she couldn't wait till I was done talking. Even when I told her about a separate skin condition I was worried about she basically blew it off. I was looking forward to meeting a dermatologist I could grow a relationship with. I don't think she will be that doctor for me.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr. Jones was very professional, and gracious, as was her nurse. It was a very pleasant experience. I would come back, and I would recommend them. Thanks
in Prairieville, LA |
Just saw Dr. Jones this morning. She is HANDS DOWN the BEST dermatologist I have seen. She is extremely thorough, and personable as well! Than you Dr. Jones!
in Baton Rouge, LA |
This Doctor seemed competent. The wait-time however was over an hour and there was no acknowledgement of the delay. I will not use Dr Jones again.
Baton Rouge, LA |
Great experience. Very nice doctor. Friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Kelli Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?

Visit Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall accepts 23 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • American Lifecare
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO