Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Kelli Dyer, DO
Dr. Kelli Dyer, DO is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Dyer is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital- South, Saint Francis Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital South.

10010 E 81st St Ste 100

Tulsa, OK 74133

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Dyer

Dr. Dyer's Experience

Dr. Dyer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Dyer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Benign Neoplasm of Choroid
  • Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Ok State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Dyer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dyer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dyer to family and friends
Dr. Dyer's Performance
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Dyer has a 12:45pm appointment available on her schedule, which is the one I chose every time. However, I watched her calmly walk in from lunch, through the waiting room, at 1:30pm, or later, every single time. That is rude and a total disregard for her patient's time. I also found out that she was giving me eye injections through a good deal of scar tissue that needed to be removed in order for the medication to reach the needed area. That was learned at my 1st appt with a new doctor.
in Nakuru, Kenya |
Prompt, professional service. I live in East Africa and she saw me immediately. Diagnosed my problem same day and referred me to a specialist. Thank you so much Dr Dyer
in Tulsa, OK |
Great doctor. Extremely overpriced. Billing has been an ongoing nightmare. Cannot recommend this group, sadly, though I REALLY liked this doctor.
in Tulsa Oklahoma |
Attentive, usually very prompt and makes every effort to understand the totality of the examination
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Dyer is a professional and performed my eyelid reduction surgery.. She did an excellent job (except for warning me how much it was going to itch while healing)\humor.. IMO - EyeCare Associates staff is the best in Tulsa and I have recommended them to several friends..
in Bartlesville, OK |
Dr. Dyer performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes recently. She did a great job and the eyes healed very quickly.
Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Dyer is very professional and knowledgeable in her field. I enjoy seeing her , she takes EXCELLENT care of my eyes, and for that, I thank her !
in Okmulgee, ok |
I've been seeing Dr. Dyer for 3 years and she definitely has my trust and confidence. I have MS and she watches me very carefully. Dr. Dyer doesn't sugar coat anything, she tells it like it is. That's what I look for in a Physician because with all of my health issues, I would like to know what's going on. I would highly recommend Dr. Dyer to my friends and family!
in Tulsa, OK |
When I canceled my follow-up I wrote " I was going to request that you switch me to another doctor anyway. I felt Dr. Dyer treated me pretty shabbily, was condescending, and rude on my one appointment with her. She acted like I was a waste of her precious time. There was absolutely no warmth or human contact in our interchange. I left your building angry and upset by the snottiness that I had endured." In 50+ years I have never had a more miserable experience with a doctor of any type.
in Coweta OK |
I will recommend Dr Dyer to family & friends
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I liked Dr Dyer. The accounting department was another matter. Because my insurance company won't tell that I have an HRA, they did their job and collected money up front. However, I had trouble getting my money reimbursed to me after the insurance company had also paid the Dr's office. It took over a month and a couple of phone calls. This is the 2nd year this has happened. I like the Dr.
in Tulsa, OK |
Excellent staff.... Dr. Dyer is nice. I didnt see her more than an 5 minutes. You get to know that staff... Awesome
in Haskell |
She is direct to the point on what she is going to do, covers all questions before you can ask and is fast.
Tulsa, OK |
I told Dr. Dyer that I've been treated for Rheumatoid arthritis (30-years) and been treated for optical issues related to that diagnosis within the last few years. She chose to ignore that and slap me with a horrific diagnosis (Herpes) with over $400 worth of prescriptions and a disclaimer that she wouldn't hang her hat on that diagnosis. I cancelled my follow-up and went to another specialist that is now treating the Rheumatoid (optical) issues.
in Bartlesville OK |
My experience with Dr. Dyer was most pleasant. She is very knowledgable and professional.
in Bartlesville, OK |
On Thursday afternoon I received the robo call asking me to confirm my appointment for the following Tuesday, and I confirmed. On Tuesday on my arrival and check-in they told me that Dr. Dyer would not be in, and not back for 3 weeks! Today I received the email to rate my experience! Enough said, I will be changing to another Provider
Have you seen Dr. Kelli Dyer, DO?
Are you Dr. Dyer?