Dr. Kelli Favata, MD

Dr. Kelli Favata, MD

Phlebology  |
Dr. Kelli Favata, MD is a phlebology doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

604 W Warner Rd Ste E201

• Health Net
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Favata

Dr. Favata's Experience

Dr. Favata's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology

This content was provided by Dr. Favata "I truly believe in the power of patient education and helping patients understand their conditions. I treat each and every patient as if they were my own family member, providing the top notch care for both venous and lymphatic disease. I take pride in the relationships I form with each of my patients. I dedicate myself to providing the highest quality care in the field of venous and lymphatic disorders."

• Phlebology

Dr. Favata does not have any board certifications listed.

• Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Leg Venous Ulcer

• Botox® Injection
  • Endovenous Laser Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Florida State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Vascular Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Favata has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Favata has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Favata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Favata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Favata's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Favata to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Favata's Performance
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr.Favata is a good physician. She performed each step of the procedures with confidence and skill along with her assistants putting me at ease. I felt as if I would be better after seeing her. Indeed I have felt better. Even the appearance of my legs have improved. With gratitude, I thank her for serving the financially disadvantaged, of which I am one. Yes, I have been telling others about her services.
in Orlando, FL |
Wow! What an amazing experience at The Vein Institute of Phoenix! Dr. Favata was so thorough and you can truly see that she cares about your health and experience! I am very afraid of needles and she was so incredibly understanding and made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process! From the consultation to the actual procedure, I always felt 100% taken care of. Thank you Dr. Favata for everything!
in tx |
Dr. Favata is by far the best in the industry! I went to 3 different vein doctors and FINALLY got to one that took the time to listen to my symptoms. She treated my veins, and also explained the lymphedema component which had never been mentioned. I am finally getting help for what many ignored! The name says it all- VIP!! Thank you Dr. Favata & Staff!
in GILBERT |
INCREDIBLE doctor. Wonderful compassionate staff and physician. Grateful for all that she has done for me.
Chandler, AZ |
BEST IN AZ!!!! i unfortunately underwent treatment with another local vein doctor 1 year ago and had 8 laser procedures which did not help at all, in fact my legs had never felt or looked worse since he did my treatment. THANK GOD MY PCP sent me to Dr. Favata. 5 out the 8 veins had reopened, she explained every detail as to why this happened and how it could. The comparison between Dr. Favata and the other specialist was NIGHT AND DAY. I HAVE NOT FELT THIS GOOD IN YEARS. SHE WORKED WONDERS!!!!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
The very best doctor I have been to in years. I have NEVER had a doctor take so much time to explain what is the cause of my leg pain, swelling and ugly varicose veins. I couldn't be more excited to start my treatment. Her staff is very kind and always makes me feel like I'm part of the family. She also treated my sister, who had outstanding results... which is why I finally decided to get treated. Thank Dr. Favata... can't wait for my before and after results.
in Chandler, AZ |
I have suffered from varicose veins for 13years. Dr. Favata really listened to my questions and took time to show me pictures and “maps” of the vein system and how she would treat each one. Her gentle and kind demeanor permeates the entire office. She is not only knowledgeable but extremely skilled. With very little recovery time or visible incisions, my leg now feels 10 lbs lighter! I have dealt with the pain for so long that I had forgotten what normal feels like. SHE IS DEFINITELY THE BEST!!
This means the WORLD TO ME... thank you for the taking the time to leave a review , and I couldn't be happier for you and your results!!!
in Chandler, AZ |
This Doctor is a miracle worker! My legs were a mess and she made them better. These people know how to cure your legs..
I'm so very happy you are so happy with your results!!!! Thank you for the kind words.
Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Favata is a fantastic, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable doctor specializing in vein, lymphatic, and wound care. Patients appropriately give her the highest marks on satisfaction, professionalism, and medical care. She is a true asset to our community!
Gilbert, AZ |
She almost killed my mother!
in Maricopa, AZ |
The pain and tiredness in my legs had gone on for so long that I thought it was something I would just have to live with. My PCP referred me to Dr. Favata, and I am so glad he did. Once I met Dr. Favata and learned about the procedure I was really excited and wanted to take care of my legs once and for all. The staff is so wonderful and really make you feel comfortable. They let me know exactly what to expect during the procedurs. I would definitely recomend Dr. Favata to everyone.
Thank you so much Stephanie!!! Your review is GREATLY appreciated!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Amazing work! I am so impressed with the minimal pain and recovery time needed after having EVLT's and vein stripping done here with Dr. Favata. I have had multiple procedures done in the past at different offices with different Dr's and the experience has been night and day, Dr. Favata is excellent at what she does and you will be in great hands.
Thank you Tracey for the review, your results have been amazing so far and only going to get better!!!! Thank you for referring your mother too!
Mesa, AZ |
Most caring and wonderful physician and staff. Thank you Dr.Favata. Highly recommended.
in Chandler, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Favata to all of my family and friends, she listens to her patients and answers all of their questions and addresses their concerns. She is a GREAT physician.
in Chandler, AZ |
Wonderful and caring physician who has a great team and always deliver top notch results . Keep up the good work .
Greatly appreciated, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!!!
in Chandler, AZ |
A very hard working and knowledgeable Vein Doctor. Highly recommend.
in Chandler , AZ |
Dr. Favata is knowledgeable, informative and a genuine caring physician. You can tell that she enjoys what she does I feel that she truly listens to her patients and customizes her treatment according to each individual patient's needs. She has a wonderful staff who always go out of their way to make sure that every patient get absulutely the best results and experience every time.
in Casa Grande, AZ |
Dr Favata and her staff are courteous and compassionate. Information was reviewed and explained in patient friendly terms. Short office waits and ease of scheduling appointments. My legs feel great! I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Kelli Favata to treat your veins.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
After suffering from varicose veins for several years, I finally had enough. I was referred to Dr. Favata. I had my first EVLT procedure done on May 5 and I and very happy with the results. Dr. Favata and her staff are simply amazing. I was very nervous about the procedure but Dr. Favata and her staff put me at easy. They explained the procedure and answered all my questions. Today I had my second EVLT procedure and I told Dr. Favata I don't know why I put this off for so long.
in Chandler, AZ |
If you suffer with leg circulation issues and having venous wounds, this is the Doctor to see! Dr. Favata works "magic" with her vast knowledge, compassion, understanding, empathy, and unmatched care and concern. She helped me tremendously with my 6 year open wound and it healed in less than 3 months! I am so thankful that I came to see Dr. Favata of the Vein Institute of Phoenix. Don't waste another minute suffering with open wounds and circulation issues, go see Dr. Favata and her staff!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Favata was absolutely amazing in correcting my vein issues that I had experienced. She put my mind at ease with answering my many questions and communicated with me the whole time throughout my multiple procedures that I had with her. Furthermore, her office staff is amazing as well. Adriann, who handles the insurance side of things, went above and beyond in dealing with my insurance company. If you need vein treatment, look no further than Dr. Favata @ The Vein Institute of Phoenix!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I have really bad anxiety when I see doctors BUT when I saw dr Favata I immediately felt so welcome and relaxed by her and staff. she actually listened to my problem, and she took the time to explain to me my diagnosis in detail with my family so they could support me. My procedure was a piece of cake, and im feeling 10 times better, highly recommended her! I trust her decisions and her office is very comfy and clean!
Casa Grande, AZ |
I had nothing but a positive experience with doctor Dr. Favata and all her friendly and kind staff. I'm extremely happy with all my procedures and the results. I'm currently more active and can see and feel the difference. Im looking forward to finish with all my treatment and have my legs looking Great. Im so fortunate I found her!
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Favata and her staff not only make you feel welcome, but truly cared for. I knew I was in good hands at every visit because everyone there takes the time to explain everything throrougly and makes you feel comfortable. I have recommended them to close friends and family because the care I received was incomparable to many physicians I have seen. Thanks VIP!!
Chandler, AZ |
These girls rock! Always so curtious and nice.
Chandler, AZ |
Absolutely the best staff I've ever had at a doctors office! Always very pleasant and professional. Dr. Favata and her MA Kimberly have made me and my mother feel so confident and comfortable with coming here for our care!
Gilbert, AZ |
I received a referral from one of my co workers about Dr. Favata while doing my own research. Initially i was pretty nervous, but once i got there and was taken such good care of from the staff from the beginning of my first appt. Through my whole treatment, always warm smiles and conversations from all of them. Dr. Favata spent every bit of time needed to explain to me and each patient that i visited with in waiting! She is one of kind everytime and she never forgets you!!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I've found Dr. Favata and her staff to be extremely friendly and welcoming. I've always felt that they've given me their best attention and service whether it is for a procedure or simply an ultrasound. Thank you!
Foothill Ranch, CA |
Rude judgmental staff (I left in tears) Dr Favata is non existent after the consultation.
Telluride, CO |
Very rude , horrible results ! don't waist your time
Have you seen Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?

Visit Dr. Favata