Dr. Kelli Favata, MD

Phlebology ·  Female · Age 39

Dr. Favata

The Vein Institute of Phoenix, Chandler AZ

604 W Warner Rd Ste E201 Chandler, AZ 85225

Dr. Kelli Favata, MD is a phlebologist in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Ross University School Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in phlebology and internal medicine.

Dr. Favata accepts

Dr. Favata accepts the following insurance:

Centene
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Favata treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Favata's conditions and procedures:

• Ambulatory Phlebectomy
  • Arterial Thrombosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Endovenous Laser Treatment
  • Injection Sclerotherapy
  • Leg Disorders
  • Leg Pain
  • Leg Venous Ulcer
  • Lymphedema
  • Perforator Veins Incompetence
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Primary Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Venous Thromboembolic Disease
  • Venous Thrombosis
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy
  • Wound Care and Management

I truly believe in the power of patient education and helping patients understand their conditions. I treat each and every patient as if they were my own family member, providing the top notch care for both venous and lymphatic disease. I take pride ...

• Phlebology

3.8

Dr. Favata?
Dr. Favata's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kelli Favata, MD
I had two procedures done , I complained I was having pain i was told everything looks good some people take longer to heal completely. 3 years later pain worse i went away thinking it was me until I met someone else that had the same problem same doctor. My mistake was walking away without saying anything. how many others did the same?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
Best decision I made this has changed my life 180 degrees.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
Dr. Favata is a MIRACLE WORKER!!!! I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL TO DR FAVATA AND HER STAFF!!!! I had no idea that anything could be done for my legs and the chronic severe pain i felt for more than 10 years. Undergoing treatment with Dr. Favata was the best thing I could ever have done for myself. I now have lost 25 lbs and take salsa lessons!!!! Her staff is wonderful and courteous!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
I was very unsure of this whole vein removal stuff in the very beginning but Dr. Favata made me feel right at home she has such a wonderful bedside manner she always make sure that you're okay that you're not hurting she let you know everything that she's doing and that helped me be at ease now here it is a year later and I have the most beautiful legs in the world and it's all thanks to Dr favata I would recommend her to anybody she's a wonderful Dr and she's good at her job
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
Great environment, friendly staff, and a smart good looking doctor?? What else could you ask for? Thank you Vein Institute of Phoenix for the great experience and love!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
My experience at the vein institute of Phoenix was absolutely phenomenal! Dr. Favata was super attentive to my every need and answered all my questions thoroughly. Her attentiveness and bedside manners were like no other so I highly recommend Dr. Favata for any vascular treatment and surgeries anyone might have. SHE IS TRUELY THE BEST!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
Dr. Favata is beyond amazing! I was referred to her from my primary care physician because I was experiencing a great deal of pain and discomfort from a lifetime of varicose vein‘s . I’ve been seeing Kelli for about 7 months now. Her office is very thorough, very professional and she is the most kind hearted and gentle doctor I have ever met! She has changed my life dramatically, I am so thankful that I was sent to her! If you are considering any kind of vein procedures, this is the doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
My husband has a long standing history of blood clots to his legs and to his lungs, he is on blood thinning medicine and has had multiple episodes of cellulitis of his legs that sent him to the hospital many times. We couldn't be more grateful for Dr. Favata, her in depth knowledge of his blood clotting disorder and the success he has had in treatment with her. His legs are half the size as when he first started and he is able to walk further and stand longer. BEST DOC IN AZ
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
HANDS DOWN THE VERY BEST!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
THIS DOCTOR IS AN ANGEL....SHE HAS HELPED MY SISTER in ways NO OTHER DOCTORS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO. She is the only doctor who has not dismissed my sister's complaints and TRULY LISTENS TO HER. I have not seen my sister feel this good in over 2 years. My sister was sent to Dr. Favata for wound care, she has not even started her treatment yet and has already seen a dramatic improvement. WE LOVE DR. FAVATa Her assistant Jocelyn is wonderful, she is also very caring and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
WONDERFUL DOCTOR, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, BEST BEDSIDE MANNER I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED, TRULY PASSIONATE DOCTOR, helpful and compassionate staff. Clean, beautiful facility. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
DR. FAVATA AND STAFF ARE AMAZING!!!! My initial consultation was extremely thorough, i immediately knew i was in the right place after meeting Dr. Favata. She explained everything in detail, more than ANY OTHER DOCTOR ever has...my second visit was with the ultrasound tech Sam, who shared his own personal experience with of going through procedures and treatment. After receiving my treatment plan, i can't WAIT TO GET STARTED!!! I URGE OTHERS TO SEEK HELP WITH DR FAVATA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
Dr. Kelli Favata is dedicated and compassionate and achieves amazing results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
Kind, a great listener and she really put me at ease. I had heard that she was a talented surgeon and she exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended for any vein issue. Thank you Dr. Favata ?? AM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
Dr. Favata is one of the most kind and caring surgeons I have ever met. I really appreciate not only her excellent surgical skill, but also her great bedside manner. I recommend everyone get treated by Dr. Favata!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
Such a lovely Dr. VERY PATEINT, COMPASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE and EXPRIENCED in her work. The staff is very respectful and polite. My dad did several varicose vein procedures with Dr. Favata and he was up and walking around right after the procedure with little to no pain! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Favata and everyone that help me during my 4 month treatment. All of them were very professional and caring. Dr. Favata is knowledgeable and a very caring person. After my treatment, I felt extremely happy since after so many years my legs wouldn't bother me anymore.
Thank you so much Carla, this was greatly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
I have worked with Dr. Favata the past two years and personally refer family and friends to her. She is compassionate, personable, professional, and thorough. She takes pride in patient care as if they were her own family. She conveniently provides in-office diagnostic testing as well. Dr. Favata provides conservative care and extensive patient education. When patient's require more than conservative therapy, she also offers in-office procedures to maximize the patient's comfort and health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
My experience with Dr. Favata and her team was wonderful. They are efficient and proficient. Dr. Favata is the most genuinely concerned Dr. I’ve known and I appreciate that she is both willing to educate her patients and cares about our time. I can’t believe the 1 star review below is allowed on this site with no facts or the post-er’s name to back it up. It’s so completely slanderous, it seems the website owners would be legally liable for allowing a non-patient to post such a review.
This is why i love my patients so much!!!! Thank...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
DR. FAVATA HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. I am no longer needing to use my walker, I no longer have to drag and shuffle my feet and my legs. Dr. Favata has given me my life back. I had 4 laser treatmebts done in January and was able to see a difference within a week of my first procedure. So thankful for Dr. Favata and her amazing staff. Would recommend to anyone seeking EXCEPTIONAL CARE TO TREAT THEIR VEINS.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Favata?

Compare Providers