Dr. Kelli Favata, MD

Dr. Kelli Favata, MD

Phlebology | Female

I truly believe in the power of patient education and helping patients understand their conditions. I treat each and every patient as if they were my own family member, providing the top notch care for both venous and lymphatic disease. I take pride in the relationships I form with each of my patients. I dedicate myself to providing the highest quality care in the field of venous and lymphatic disorders.

Dr. Kelli Favata, MD is a phlebology doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Dr. Favata's Experience

See how Dr. Favata's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Favata

Dr. Favata's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Favata to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Favata's Performance
in Chandler, AZ |
If you suffer with leg circulation issues and having venous wounds, this is the Doctor to see! Dr. Favata works "magic" with her vast knowledge, compassion, understanding, empathy, and unmatched care and concern. She helped me tremendously with my 6 year open wound and it healed in less than 3 months! I am so thankful that I came to see Dr. Favata of the Vein Institute of Phoenix. Don't waste another minute suffering with open wounds and circulation issues, go see Dr. Favata and her staff!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Favata was absolutely amazing in correcting my vein issues that I had experienced. She put my mind at ease with answering my many questions and communicated with me the whole time throughout my multiple procedures that I had with her. Furthermore, her office staff is amazing as well. Adriann, who handles the insurance side of things, went above and beyond in dealing with my insurance company. If you need vein treatment, look no further than Dr. Favata @ The Vein Institute of Phoenix!
Gilbert, AZ |
I'm 56 years old and have suffered with leg pain, swelling and ugly painful veins for over 10 years. I have seen 2 other specialist for my veins and at the first one...the doctor never saw me once until the day I was going to have a procedure, so I was not comfortable with that. My PCP referred me to Dr. Favata and I couldn't be happier. Her staff is so helpful, compassionate and wonderful. Don't trusty ANYONE ELSE WITH YOUR LEGS!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I have really bad anxiety when I see doctors BUT when I saw dr Favata I immediately felt so welcome and relaxed by her and staff. she actually listened to my problem, and she took the time to explain to me my diagnosis in detail with my family so they could support me. My procedure was a piece of cake, and im feeling 10 times better, highly recommended her! I trust her decisions and her office is very comfy and clean!
Casa Grande, AZ |
I had nothing but a positive experience with doctor Dr. Favata and all her friendly and kind staff. I'm extremely happy with all my procedures and the results. I'm currently more active and can see and feel the difference. Im looking forward to finish with all my treatment and have my legs looking Great. Im so fortunate I found her!
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Favata and her staff not only make you feel welcome, but truly cared for. I knew I was in good hands at every visit because everyone there takes the time to explain everything throrougly and makes you feel comfortable. I have recommended them to close friends and family because the care I received was incomparable to many physicians I have seen. Thanks VIP!!
Chandler, AZ |
These girls rock! Always so curtious and nice.
Chandler, AZ |
Absolutely the best staff I've ever had at a doctors office! Always very pleasant and professional. Dr. Favata and her MA Kimberly have made me and my mother feel so confident and comfortable with coming here for our care!
Gilbert, AZ |
I received a referral from one of my co workers about Dr. Favata while doing my own research. Initially i was pretty nervous, but once i got there and was taken such good care of from the staff from the beginning of my first appt. Through my whole treatment, always warm smiles and conversations from all of them. Dr. Favata spent every bit of time needed to explain to me and each patient that i visited with in waiting! She is one of kind everytime and she never forgets you!!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I've found Dr. Favata and her staff to be extremely friendly and welcoming. I've always felt that they've given me their best attention and service whether it is for a procedure or simply an ultrasound. Thank you!
Foothill Ranch, CA |
Rude judgmental staff (I left in tears) Dr Favata is non existent after the consultation.
Telluride, CO |
Very rude , horrible results ! don't waist your time
Have you seen Dr. Kelli Favata, MD?
Are you Dr. Favata?

Compare Dr. Favata

}

Dr. Favata's Care Philosophy

Dr. Favata's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Phlebology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
    • Leg Venous Ulcer

Vascular Medicine

Completed in 2011

Florida State University

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Favata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Favata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Phlebology