Dr. Kelli Burroughs, MD

Dr. Kelli Burroughs, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Kelli Burroughs, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Burroughs is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital and Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.

16545 Southwest Fwy Ste 150

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Burroughs

See how frequently Dr. Burroughs performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteopenia
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Hysterectomy - Open

Dr. Burroughs's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

• Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Burroughs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burroughs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burroughs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burroughs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burroughs to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Burroughs' Performance
Katy, TX |
There is ALWAYS a looooooong wait to see the doctor. Last time I was there, I had been waiting a while and then they said Dr. Burroughs was headed to deliver a baby. I waited for her to come back (30-45 mins) and when she did, they put me in a room for my appt. I waited another 40 minutes. When Dr. Burroughs finally came in, she was rushed and seemed annoyed about having to do my exam and by me asking questions. I have not and will not return for my well woman exam again.
in Houston, TX |
Always late. Wait time is always at least 45 mins.
Always long wait for appointments, lost lab work, placed other patients labs in my file. Horrible bed side manner, rude, roles her eyes at patients. Does not return phone calls even when urgent, I've been in preterm labor for 2 months in the hospital with contractions cervical shortening and now dilatation. Burroughs does not do adequate cervical checks and denies what other doctors have confirmed. Will not approve a needed cerclage, office manager has moved patients to other doctors. Reporting.
Houston, TX |
The dr called me to give me my gender results. When she called I reminded her that my sister was going to get them. She stated, "I dont have time for that". I explained to her that I was told that was fine. She then said, "Im sorry i just dont have time for that, If you want I can call you back and leave you a vm and you can share that with your sister". lol Really. Imagine, shes delivering my baby and she doesnt wanna sew me up right because she doesnt have time for that!! lol, Ridiculous!!
Houston, TX |
Probably the worst bedside manner I have ever seen she spoke awful to the nurses and to the family........She made such a wonder moment go very sour with her attitude!!!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Burroughs is very unprofessional . She does not tend to her patients in a timely manner. She had my daughter in law come in at 2pm for induction. She ordered for the induction to start at 1am the next morning only so that she could sleep. The baby started going into distress and when she was called by the nurse her response was let me look at the strip from home. Upon arrival she determines that after a long night of unnecessary labor she was going to the OR. Beware this doctor is horrible.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Burroughs has delivered two of my beautiful babies. She is an awesome doctor who cares deeply about her patients. She explains everything fully and always takes the time to answer my questions. I have referred family and friends to her. I would recommend her highly!
Houston, TX |
Today was the first time I saw Dr. Burroughs. She was warm, caring and very personable. I'm so glad I found her!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Burroughs is a wonderful and very knowledgeable doctor that truly knows what she's doing. She delivered my twins and prior to that she was my gynecologist. I highly highly recommend her to anyone needing an OB or Gyn!! :-) She will definitely deliver all our children, should we be fortunate to have additional babies in the future.
I Love Dr. Burroughs!! She is a wonderful physician who truly cares about her patients!
Have you seen Dr. Kelli Burroughs, MD?
Are you Dr. Burroughs?