Dr. Kelley Parnell, MD

Neurology | Female

Dr. Kelley Parnell, MD

Dr. Kelley Parnell, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Neenah, WI. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Parnell is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Hospital.

Dr. Parnell's Care Philosophy

"The needs of my patients come first. I spend as much time thinking about how I communicate with my patients as I do about how I treat them. I go above and beyond to help them understand the oftentimes very complicated neurologic issues they may have."

Dr. Parnell's Experience

See how Dr. Parnell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parnell

Dr. Parnell accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Parnell is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Parnell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Parnell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parnell to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Parnell's Performance
Stevens Point, WI |
Open to patients needs and suggestions
in Neenah, WI |
Dr. Parnell is a kind and caring doctor. She has a sense of humor that makes you think before you react. I enjoy our visits and am always a little more encouraged when I leave.
in Oshkosh wi |
Very nice and cares about patients.
Ripon, WI |
I am an ALS patient. Kelley flat out LIED to me to get me to be her patient and then REFUSED to give me ANY TREATMENT whatsover. She refused to give me the PK Protocol which is designed for neurodegenerative diseases, Fibromyalgia, and Lyme Disease, of which I have ALL THREE but in our first meeting she said we could CERTAINLY look at the PK Protocol for me. Cannibas was just approved legally in Wisconsin and has been shown to stop the progression of ALS but she REFUSES to give me a prescrip
We are so sorry for your extremely difficult diagnosis of ALS. The providers at Neuroscience Group are not licensed to prescribe cannibas. If you would like to discuss your concern further, please contact our Customer Relations Manager at 920-729-7683.
Genoa, IL |
When I first saw Dr. Parnell I thought I was finally seeing someone who cared, took the time to listen, and wasn't solely focused on test results. Since then, I discovered a doctor with an office that doesn't return weekend pages for spinal headaches, doesn't return nurse line phone messages for days (instead of by the end of that day, as promised in the voicemail greeting), and dismissed symptoms when they don't fit a"mold".
in Appleton, WI |
Wonderful doctor. Cares about her patients. Takes her time with each appointment, never in a hurry. Knowledgeable and caring. Would highly recommend.
Appleton, WI |
I saw Dr Parnell for about 6 months, and I got nowhere. She spent less than 5 minutes/visit with me, and spent the majority of that time focused on other health problems. My pleas that I was there for headaches/migraines only, and my primary doctor was taking care of the other problems, were ignored. All she did was switch medications for me and send me on my way. I also never received return phone calls from her office; I had to call multiple times before I'd get a call back
in Appleton, WI |
I would recommend Dr. Parnell, as she is an excellent care giver. Very knowledgeable in her profession and this translates into better clinical outcomes. She has been of great assistance and is very helpful and intent on solving clinical issues.
in Appleton, WI |
Excellent caregiver. Dr. Parnell is an intent listener, very detailed, and offers solutions to a health issue based on her active listening skills. Dr. Parnell also has a strong interest in following up with her patients. I would not recommend anyone else based on my positive experiences with this physician.
Have you seen Dr. Kelley Parnell, MD?

Compare Dr. Parnell

Dr. Parnell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Parnell says...

Dr. Parnell specializes on the diagnosis and treatment of neurological conditions of the brain, spine and nervous system such as stroke, headache, multiple sclerosis, movement disorders, degenerative disorders, vertigo, dizziness and infectious disorders of the nervous system.  Dr. Parnell has a special interest in neuromuscular disease, epilepsy, headache and sleep disorders.

Dr. Parnell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology and Sleep Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Parnell has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Parnell's Board Certifications

• Clinical Neurophysiology
  • Neurology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Balance Disorders
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Dizziness
  • Epilepsy
  • Memory Disorders
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1999

Indiana University / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Parnell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parnell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology
  • Sleep Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)