Dr. Kelley London, MD

Dr. Kelley London, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 52 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. London specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Grayslake, IL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. London? Add your own statement here.

Dr. London's Experience

See how Dr. London's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. London

Dr. London accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. London has admitting privileges.

Dr. London's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. London to family and friends
4.2
Dr. London's Performance
in Grayslake, IL |
Where do I begin? Dr. London is very knowledgeable and she's not afraid to recommend another doctor who has more expertise in your area of diagnosis. I just love her personality and the staff is very warm and welcoming. I have been a patient of Dr. London for over 10 years and she is persistent professionally and doesn't make you feel like just another number in the waiting room. She is a good listener, trustworthy, attentive and compassionate to what is best for your health. Thank U Dr. London!
Illinois |
I have been seeing Dr. London since 1998. Through each stage of my sexual life, she has been my first and greatest source of information. Beginning with birth control, to infertility, and now. . . . Menopause! She has always been available for me to ask questions during my appointments and returns my calls promptly when questions arise any other time.
in Great Lakes, IL |
I saw Dr London the most throughout my pregnancy. I trusted all of her recommendations. She answered all my questions thoroughly and made me feel extremely comfortable with the possibility of having a c section, which I did. Thankfully, along with Dr Cohan, she delivered my baby. I did not have any issues. The doctors and nurses took great care of us. I'd recommend them to any of my fellow servicemembers on the naval base.
in North Chicago, IL |
Cool under pressure with a challenging delivery. All throughout the pregnancy, Dr. London was attentive, caring, professional and had the best interests of baby and mother at heart. She took a real interest in the patient.
Winnetka, il |
I just had my third child, and Dr. London was the delivering Doctor. It was my easiest delivery yet, and fastest recovery despite being 42. In my first two deliveries I hemoraged due to placenta issues, and Dr. London was able to extract the entire placenta and I had no hemoraged issues. Wonderful experience from a very competent Doctor.
in Lake County, IL |
Dr. London has been wonderful since day one of our initial meeting. She was the doctor on call when my second child was born. I like her so much, I switch doctors. She is has great bedside manner, knowledgeable about all processes, procedures and medications. Always caring and concerned with any issues/concerns I have regarding my health. My husband and I are very comfortable with asking her questions, etc. She is the best doctor I could've asked for.
Libertyville, IL |
I have gone to Dr London for about 5 years now and as a young women in my early 20s I do not feel comfortable asking this doctor any personal questions. I feel like I am just any other patient on a conveyer belt of patients that she scurries in and out on, with little to no personal time. This is very concerning, given that I am in such a pivotal time in my sexual health and if there is anyone I should feel comfortable talking to about sex, it should be my doctor. Changing MD's pronto.
in Great Lakes, IL |
I loved Dr. London, along with all the other doctors in this practice. Very fast & helpful. I was instantly comfortable with all of them & not once was I scared or uninformed. I had a great delivery & a perfect recovery because of them.
in Zion, IL |
After having a traumatic c-section delivery with my first child with a different doctor at a different location, I had many fears going into my second one. Dr. London took such care and concern to minimize my fears and make the whole pregnancy and delivery as smooth as silk. Her spunk and charisma make you love her as a person, her confidence and experience make you trust her completely as a doctor. Each member of her staff exhibit the same qualities too. Going to the doctor is fun again!!
Have you seen Dr. Kelley London, MD?
Are you Dr. London?

Compare Dr. London

Dr. London's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. London has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. London's Board Certifications

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci

Graduated in 1992

Cook Co Hosp

Completed in 1996

Dr. London does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. London and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC