Dr. Kelley London, MD

Dr. Kelley London, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kelley London, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Lake Forest, IL and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 1992 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

900 N Westmoreland Rd Ste 316

Lake Forest, IL 60045

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. London

See how frequently Dr. London performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perimenopause
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
high
Symptomatic Menopause
high

Dr. London's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. London's bio

This content was provided by Dr. London "21 years in private practice at Westmoreland Obstetrics and Gynecologic Associates and Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital. "

This content was provided by Dr. London "I believe in treating patients the same as I would wish for myself or my family members, with honesty and compassion. I am very straight forward and will tell you, from my 25 years of experience what I have seen to be the best approach and that has the best results.   I will entertain other approaches and refer you to a specialist if I feel their expertise is what is needed or desired. I feel that this is a collaboration and that it is important for us to have a dialogue always regarding health and treatment plan. I never want a patient to leave my office feeling as if they don't understand what we discussed about their health. I would hope that that patient would call back and ask for an explanation, if needed, instead of feeling confused. I have been fortunate enough to have had a great practice for the last 21 years in Lake Forest. I have seen many of my patients from day 1 and now take care of the young women I have delivered. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Uc San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Cook Co Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. London has no media or publications listed.

Dr. London does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. London and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. London's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. London to family and friends

Dr. London's Performance

Dr. London was amazing, I had a C-section with my previous child and this one was by far better. I had little to no pain after the surgery, I was able to stand up by myself within a day. The recovery has been easier and faster than the first.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. London for more than 5 years now, she is always pleasant and makes me feel comfortable. I would recommend her highly, she is wonderful!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. London was my doctor when I was pregnant with my daughter Kayla back 1999-2000. She treated me great and monitored my progress because I didn't carry my other two children full term.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
There are not enough good things to say about Dr. London. Prior to my first pregnancy, I went to Dr. London for my gynecological needs. She is also the doctor that saw me during my pregnancy, and she actually delivered by baby. I have been Dr. London's patient for years. She is very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I've been going to dr London for years and am now sending my daughter to her. Dr London is easy to talk to about ANYTHING. She's responsive and reassuring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0