Dr. Kelley London, MD

Dr. Kelley London, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

I believe in treating patients the same as I would wish for myself or my family members, with honesty and compassion. I am very straight forward and will tell you, from my 25 years of experience what I have seen to be the best approach and that has the best results.   I will entertain other approaches and refer you to a specialist if I feel their expertise is what is needed or desired. I feel that this is a collaboration and that it is important for us to have a dialogue always regarding health and treatment plan. I never want a patient to leave my office feeling as if they don't understand what we discussed about their health. I would hope that that patient would call back and ask for an explanation, if needed, instead of feeling confused. I have been fortunate enough to have had a great practice for the last 21 years in Lake Forest. I have seen many of my patients from day 1 and now take care of the young women I have delivered.

21 years in private practice at Westmoreland Obstetrics and Gynecologic Associates and Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital.

Dr. London's Experience

See how Dr. London's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. London

Dr. London accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. London has admitting privileges.

Dr. London's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. London to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. London's Performance
    I've been going to dr London for years and am now sending my daughter to her. Dr London is easy to talk to about ANYTHING. She's responsive and reassuring.
    Round Lake, IL |
    I have been with Dr. London since I was a teenager. She is remarkable (and that is truly an understatement) . I am unsure how she does it seeing that we generally only see each other once a year but she always remembers me by name, my husband and my mother. Her bedside manner is top notch!! She has always been a comforting figure when my health hasn't been prefect. She offers trusted advice when it comes to fertility (or pregnancy prevention) whatever the case maybe.
    in Grayslake, IL |
    Where do I begin? Dr. London is very knowledgeable and she's not afraid to recommend another doctor who has more expertise in your area of diagnosis. I just love her personality and the staff is very warm and welcoming. I have been a patient of Dr. London for over 10 years and she is persistent professionally and doesn't make you feel like just another number in the waiting room. She is a good listener, trustworthy, attentive and compassionate to what is best for your health. Thank U Dr. London!
    Illinois |
    I have been seeing Dr. London since 1998. Through each stage of my sexual life, she has been my first and greatest source of information. Beginning with birth control, to infertility, and now. . . . Menopause! She has always been available for me to ask questions during my appointments and returns my calls promptly when questions arise any other time.
    in Great Lakes, IL |
    I saw Dr London the most throughout my pregnancy. I trusted all of her recommendations. She answered all my questions thoroughly and made me feel extremely comfortable with the possibility of having a c section, which I did. Thankfully, along with Dr Cohan, she delivered my baby. I did not have any issues. The doctors and nurses took great care of us. I'd recommend them to any of my fellow servicemembers on the naval base.
    in North Chicago, IL |
    Cool under pressure with a challenging delivery. All throughout the pregnancy, Dr. London was attentive, caring, professional and had the best interests of baby and mother at heart. She took a real interest in the patient.
    Winnetka, il |
    I just had my third child, and Dr. London was the delivering Doctor. It was my easiest delivery yet, and fastest recovery despite being 42. In my first two deliveries I hemoraged due to placenta issues, and Dr. London was able to extract the entire placenta and I had no hemoraged issues. Wonderful experience from a very competent Doctor.
    in Lake County, IL |
    Dr. London has been wonderful since day one of our initial meeting. She was the doctor on call when my second child was born. I like her so much, I switch doctors. She is has great bedside manner, knowledgeable about all processes, procedures and medications. Always caring and concerned with any issues/concerns I have regarding my health. My husband and I are very comfortable with asking her questions, etc. She is the best doctor I could've asked for.
    Libertyville, IL |
    I have gone to Dr London for about 5 years now and as a young women in my early 20s I do not feel comfortable asking this doctor any personal questions. I feel like I am just any other patient on a conveyer belt of patients that she scurries in and out on, with little to no personal time. This is very concerning, given that I am in such a pivotal time in my sexual health and if there is anyone I should feel comfortable talking to about sex, it should be my doctor. Changing MD's pronto.
    in Great Lakes, IL |
    I loved Dr. London, along with all the other doctors in this practice. Very fast & helpful. I was instantly comfortable with all of them & not once was I scared or uninformed. I had a great delivery & a perfect recovery because of them.
    in Zion, IL |
    After having a traumatic c-section delivery with my first child with a different doctor at a different location, I had many fears going into my second one. Dr. London took such care and concern to minimize my fears and make the whole pregnancy and delivery as smooth as silk. Her spunk and charisma make you love her as a person, her confidence and experience make you trust her completely as a doctor. Each member of her staff exhibit the same qualities too. Going to the doctor is fun again!!
    Have you seen Dr. Kelley London, MD?
    Are you Dr. London?

Dr. London's Care Philosophy

Dr. London says...

21 years in private practice performing general obstetrics and gynecology. I treat women from young adolescence beyond menopause and all that this includes. I especially enjoy treating peri and postmenopausal women now, as I myself have embarked on this wonderful journey!

I perform routine gynecologic exams, evaluation and treatment for abnormal pap smears, STD screening/testing/treatment, contraceptive management (including OCPs, IUD's, NexPlanon, tubal ligation etc), procreational counseling, preconceptual counseling, evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding problems in all ages, evaluation of breast abnormalities, prenatal care to labor and delivery, surgery for gynecological problems, and laser treatment for vaginal atrophy/painful intercourse/urinary incontinence (MonaLisa Touch).

Dr. London says...

colposcopy and Leep for treatment of abnormal cervical cells, abdominal or vaginal hysterectomy, vaginal and cesarean deliveries, laser therapy (MonaLisa Touch) for vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, and mild urinary incontinence.

Dr. London's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. London has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. London's Board Certifications

• Cervical Polyps
    • Cervicitis
    • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Endometriosis
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Mastodynia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Menstrual Migraine
    • Perimenopause
    • Placenta Previa
    • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
    • Preeclampsia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause

Cook Co Hosp

Completed in 1996

Uc San Diego

Graduated in 1988

Dr. London does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. London and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
    • C-Section
    • Cholesterol Screening
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Endocervical Curettage
    • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
    • Hysterectomy - Open
    • Hysteroscopy
    • Osteoporosis Screening
    • Pap Smear
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC