Dr. Kelley Farmer, MD

Dr. Kelley Farmer, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kelley Farmer, MD is a neurology specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston in 1991 and specializes in neurology and psychiatry.

4601 Spicewood Springs Rd

Austin, TX 78759

Learn about Dr. Farmer

• Neurology
  • Psychiatry

Dr. Farmer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Tx Med Branch Hosps

Dr. Farmer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Farmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farmer's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farmer to family and friends

Dr. Farmer's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

I started to see Dr. Farmer when I moved from Houston to Austin. I had tried many different antidepressants but on my very first visit with her she picked up on something and was able to add a med that has changed my life. I would recommend her to anyone. It took me a long time to find her but I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She is never in a hurry to get you out the door. She spends her time asking relevant questions, writing things you say down, and explaining prescriptions. She knows her stuff, and took the time to give me an accurate diagnosis. She helped me balance medications and kept close watch on me during...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Farmer has been my Dr for years. She is very kind and is very thorough on what medicines work for you and is constantly checking to make sure they still do. I definitely recommend her to others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've had psychiatrists before who would literally try to get you in and out in five minutes. Dr. Farmer is not like that. She'll take the entire time and ask lots of questions to make sure your medication is working. I suppose she's a bit "impersonal" (although I guess I would describe it more as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This woman does not care if you are having troubles once she leaves her office. Word to the wise, never visit her. She does not care about you! She wants your money.
Are you Dr. Farmer?