Family Medicine  |
Dr. Keith Taylor, MD
Dr. Keith Taylor, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Newport News, VA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital, Riverside Regional Medical Center and Bon Secours - Mary Immaculate Hospital.

TPMG Denbigh Family Medicine

13347 Warwick Blvd

Newport News, VA 23602

Dr. Keith Taylor, MD

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's Experience

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School Piscataway/New Brunswick/Camden Nj
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Newprot News
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Taylor's Performance
in Williamsburg, VA |
Dr Taylor is amazing. I drive from Williamsburg to see him because of his kind and helpful attitude. Highly recommnd.
in Hampton, VA |
Working in the medical field for 40 year's I have never seen or met a Dr. Like Dr. Taylor. The first visit we had was wonderful. He asked all about my sickness and that he wanted to know me as a person not just a patient. He cares so much about your mental as well as sickness . He took lot's of time and answered all my question's. My daughter goes to him now and feel's the same. If someone has a complaint about him they will never find a better doctor and can not be satisfied with any one. LOVE
in Newport News, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor for quite a few years and he has been great, He is attentive, istens to you, and is genuinely concerned for my health.
in Newport News, VA |
Dr. Taylor is an excellent doctor. I have been with his practice for many years. He always answers my questions and is open to dialogue with me about my health concerns. He is a gentleman at all times, and I would definitely recommend him to those seeking a doctor in the area. In addition, his nurses are friendly and polite every time that I go to the office.
in Newport News, VA |
If you are a new patient and you have any type of demanding job or a child with a chronic condition I would highly suggest you look for another doctor. I attempted to become a new patient of Dr. Taylor's, I currently work for the police department and I have a child with severe asthma. I CALLED and cancelled two appointments due to work issues, when I tried to reschedule I was told Dr. Taylor refuses to see me. Thank you Dr. Taylor
in Newport News, VA |
I would never recommend anyone to the doctor Ever!
in Hampton, VA |
I went to go see Dr. Taylor as a new patient. I showed up as instructed, half an hour before my appointment. I was there for one hour waiting for Dr. Taylor to tell me to find another doctor just because I complained that I had been there for over an hour. OK, so if patient shows up 15 minutes late you get charged money and it's OK for the doctors to show up whenever they decide. This is 1 1/2 hours of my life that I will never get back not counting in the frustration.
in Williamsburg, VA |
I like Dr. Taylor a lot, but I am seriously considering switching because of the horrible phone service. Anytime you call to schedule an apt, plan to spend 15 minutes AT LEAST on hold. 20 minutes if you have a question that needs a human response. I would go down the street to the local Med Quick, then deal with holding and holding and holding on a phone, just to make an appointment. TPMG should do something about the horrible phone service at this location.
in Hampton VA |
Dr. Taylor is wonderful! He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to give them his full attention every single visit. He has even gone so far as to call me personally on a Monday morning after my infant daughter was sick and paid a visit to the emergency room the prior weekend to check on her. I can't express enough how amazing this doctor is. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any and all friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Taylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?

Visit Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor accepts 13 insurance carriers
    KeyCare PPO
    Southern Health PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico