Dr. Keith Taylor, MD

Dr. Keith Taylor, MD

Family Medicine | Male

TPMG Denbigh Family Medicine 13347 Warwick Blvd Newport News, VA 23602 Get Directions

Dr. Keith Taylor, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Newport News, VA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital, Riverside Regional Medical Center and Bon Secours - Mary Immaculate Hospital.

Dr. Taylor's Experience

See how Dr. Taylor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Taylor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Taylor's Performance
in Newport News, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor for quite a few years and he has been great, He is attentive, istens to you, and is genuinely concerned for my health.
in Newport News, VA |
Dr. Taylor is an excellent doctor. I have been with his practice for many years. He always answers my questions and is open to dialogue with me about my health concerns. He is a gentleman at all times, and I would definitely recommend him to those seeking a doctor in the area. In addition, his nurses are friendly and polite every time that I go to the office.
in Newport News, VA |
If you are a new patient and you have any type of demanding job or a child with a chronic condition I would highly suggest you look for another doctor. I attempted to become a new patient of Dr. Taylor's, I currently work for the police department and I have a child with severe asthma. I CALLED and cancelled two appointments due to work issues, when I tried to reschedule I was told Dr. Taylor refuses to see me. Thank you Dr. Taylor
in Newport News, VA |
I would never recommend anyone to the doctor Ever!
in Hampton, VA |
I went to go see Dr. Taylor as a new patient. I showed up as instructed, half an hour before my appointment. I was there for one hour waiting for Dr. Taylor to tell me to find another doctor just because I complained that I had been there for over an hour. OK, so if patient shows up 15 minutes late you get charged money and it's OK for the doctors to show up whenever they decide. This is 1 1/2 hours of my life that I will never get back not counting in the frustration.
in Williamsburg, VA |
I like Dr. Taylor a lot, but I am seriously considering switching because of the horrible phone service. Anytime you call to schedule an apt, plan to spend 15 minutes AT LEAST on hold. 20 minutes if you have a question that needs a human response. I would go down the street to the local Med Quick, then deal with holding and holding and holding on a phone, just to make an appointment. TPMG should do something about the horrible phone service at this location.
in Hampton VA |
Dr. Taylor is wonderful! He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to give them his full attention every single visit. He has even gone so far as to call me personally on a Monday morning after my infant daughter was sick and paid a visit to the emergency room the prior weekend to check on her. I can't express enough how amazing this doctor is. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any and all friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Taylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?

Compare Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Taylor's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Taylor does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School Piscataway/New Brunswick/Camden Nj

Graduated in 2000

Newprot News

Completed in 2002

• Chinese

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Taylor does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.