Dr. Keith Rottman, DDS

Dr. Keith Rottman, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Keith Rottman, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery doctor who practices in Lambertville, MI. He is 59 years old. Dr. Rottman is affiliated with ProMedica Flower Hospital.

Dr. Rottman's Experience

See how Dr. Rottman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rottman

Dr. Rottman accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rottman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rottman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rottman to family and friends
Dr. Rottman's Performance
in Toledo, OH |
One of the best in the area. Dr. Rottman and his staff are incredible. I am terrified of the dentist and Dr. Rottman immediately made me feel at ease. I went in to have two teeth removed and iv sedation. I had a consult where everything was explained in detailed I got to ask any questions. The day of my appointment they went over everything again, told me everything he was doing with explanation. It's been 8 hours since my surgery ended and I'm amazed at how much better I feel. Recommended
in Toledo, OH |
Dr Rottman was great during my implant procedure and expressed great concern of the end results making sure everything was done to my liking. The entire staff provided a great experience and expressed concern throughout my whole procedure. Professional greetings at the front desk and professional treatment throughout the office
Ann Arbor, MI |
Dr. Rottman and his staff are extremely talented and caring individuals who's primary focus is providing the best care possible to all of their patients. They go out of their way to ensure the most expeditious and appropriate path to getting your needed treatment completed.
in Toledo, OH |
My experience in this office was great!
Swanton, OH |
Dr. Rottman is an outstanding surgeon!!..The staff was so helpful!! Thank you!??
in Perrysburg, OH |
The office staff was very friendly and helped ease my anxiety. Dr Rottman answered all of my questions and spent a lot of time with me. I have never felt that comfortable and taken care of in an office. The surgery was very quick and my recovery was not as bad as I was anticipating.
in Ann Arbor, MI |
Great experience for something that is not too fun.
in Clinton Township, MI |
The staff are very stuck up treat you as if they are much better then you. Dr. Rottman does not care about you after surgery is over with! I have never been in so much pain in my life and this doctor says all well your going to be in pain. He just gives up on you after he gets his money!! Do not go to him!
This patient had her surgery accomplished in the hospital. When she was transferred to recovery, she screamed and yelled at the recovery staff because she was in so much pain. It took an incredible amount of medication to get her more "comfortable". This patient returned to my office with complaints of pain just 2 days after having all of her teeth removed and did not understand why she was having pain. Pain is predicable after surgery and this patient was given appropriate pain medications.
He would have a 5 star if he would've given me antibiotics when I got my wisdom teeth out. Instead I ended up with an infection that could've been prevented. Other than that the staff is very friendly and they helped calm my anxiety about being put to sleep.
It is unfortunate that this patient reports getting an infection; this does happen. Infections after extractions are usually caused by food / debris getting in the tooth sockets. Antibiotics do not prevent this from occurring. I do not routinely give patients antibiotics because there are many risks associated with their use. Cardiologists and orthopedic surgeons have realized this and are now reducing the recommendations for antibiotic coverage for dental procedures.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Rottman, DDS?

Compare Dr. Rottman

}

Dr. Rottman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Rottman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rottman's Board Certifications

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Rottman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rottman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Rottman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rottman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.