Neurology  |
Dr. Keith Preis, MD
Dr. Keith Preis, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Cherry Hill, NJ. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Preis is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill.

1030 Kings Hwy N Ste 200

Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Preis

See how frequently Dr. Preis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tremor
Low Back Pain
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Preis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Syncope
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Ross University, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Overlook Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Univ Of South Alabama Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Univ Of South Alabama Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Preis has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Preis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Preis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Preis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Preis to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Preis' Performance
in Marlton, NJ |
Dr. Keith Preis helped me with my rebound migraines, that I had every day, sometimes 2 times a day, from July to September last year. The medication he prescribed helped shorten the length of time the pain lasted . I actually went from getting an Aura in my eyes, then pain in my head, to getting the Aura and no pain in my head. As of November 2016, I haven't had a migraine. That's the longest time without a migraine after 30 years of migraines. Thank you Dr. Preis !!!
in Hainesport, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Pries for going on 10 years now. He has helped me in many ways! He actually takes the time to listen to your questions, give you an answer and then explain what approach we, Dr. Preis & I, will try, to help with that particular problem. I really enjoy his sense of humor, which is respectful & funny at the same time. I have spinal problems which caused numerous secondary issues. I am so very glad that my PCP referred me to Dr. Preis. Give him a try, you'll like him!!
in Burlington nj |
One of the most thorough, and invested doctors that I have ever encountered. Totally, attentive to my issues. Needs a friendlier staff. But overall one of the best all Around doctors! Even though I would have to wait up to an hour it's totally worth the wait.
in Mt. Laurel, NJ |
Dr. Preis is a caring and intelligent neurologist. He explains things thoroughly and understandably. Although you may not get eye contact while you yourself are talking, rest assured that he pays attention to every detail or inconsistency you speak. my condition is degenerative, so he can offer no cure, but he has changed my medication to alleviate current symptoms and provided me with the awareness of expected future conditions that may warrant less conservative action. You never feel rushed
in cherry hill, nj |
I've been very happy with the care of Dr Preis. He has dramatically improved my headaches.
in Mount Laurel Nj |
Dr Preis is very knowledgeable and takes a lot of time with me. He has treated my migraines for years. He is easy to talk to, answers all my questions and is very thorough. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a dr who really cares about their patients!
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Horrible experience! Office staff did not send the right forms to fill out in advance, wait time was terrible. Doctor Preis started off the appointment by pulling out his cell phone and was more interested in his phone than helping. He was arrogant and unhelpful, Do not go here!
in Nj |
Horrible!! Went three weeks ago and still waiting for a note for my school, prescribed me meds without even knowing if I was really diagnosed with anything before I went to him. Wouldn't recommend, I don't even want to go back myself!! Getting a new doctor!!
Have you seen Dr. Keith Preis, MD?
Are you Dr. Preis?