Dr. Keith Pierce, MD

Dr. Keith Pierce, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Keith Pierce, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Livonia, MI and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in internal medicine.

38525 8 Mile Rd

Livonia, MI 48152

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Pierce

Dr. Pierce's Experience

Dr. Pierce's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Sanctions found
  • Board actions found

Dr. Pierce does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

1 Sanction
  • Criminal Conviction (2/1/2014)
    Action Taken: Summary Suspension
    Summary: Pierce, Keith Jeffrey MD: License # 4301050099: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has Criminal Conviction. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has placed the physician’s Michigan license on SUMMARY SUSPENSION.
    State: Michigan
  • Criminal Conviction (1/21/2015)
    Action Taken: Other actions
    Summary: Pierce, Keith Jeffrey MD: License # 4301050099: JANURAY 21, 2015 – ORDER OF DISMISSAL: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services issued an Order of Dismissal – Administrative Complaint Dated 01-28-2014 Dismissed.
    State: Michigan
  • Criminal Conviction (2/18/2014)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Pierce, Keith Jeffrey MD: License # 4301050099: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has Criminal Conviction. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has DISSOLVED the Summary Suspension placed on the physician’s license on February 1, 2014.

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Providence Hospital Med Ctrs

Dr. Pierce has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pierce has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pierce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pierce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pierce's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pierce to family and friends
51 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Pierce's Performance

Dr. Pierce Says:
"

Your satisfaction with the care we deliver is very important to us. We strive to work with our patients to build personalized wellness and treatment plans that best meet each patient s individual needs. We want all of our patients to feel comfortable in our office. We welcome any feedback you have to help us make your office experience more comfortable and enjoyable.

"

He is the rudest Doctor I have ever met if u want to be talked to like it a dog go see him. He was coming to my home to see me until I asked him to write me a prescription n he went on to say I am a drug addict n started screaming at me n telling me that he was the Doctor n for me to shut up. I had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Pierce?