Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Nebeker

Keith Nebeker, DPM

10463 Double R Blvd Ste 100 Reno, NV 89521

Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Reno, NV and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2012 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Nebeker accepts

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Nebeker's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Toenail Fungal Infection
  • Toenail Removal
  • Wart Removal

As a podiatrist, Dr. Keith Nebeker helps diagnose and treat ailments of the foot and ankle for all ages. He is residency trained in both conservative and surgical treatment options. Dr. Nebeker attended Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho wh...

• Podiatry

Dr. Nebeker?
Dr. Nebeker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
My experience with Dr Nebeker is beyond amazing! I’d give him 5/5 stars any day and twice on Sunday’s! When I met with him the first time, he listened to my concerns and the past history I had been through with my tibial tendon pain. He did a tibial tendon repair surgery on me September 2018, and even my Physical Therapist commented on his surgical notes about how efficient he was. He not only helped my pain but even made my tendon stronger for many years to come! His staff are friendly and kind
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
I'm finally making Reno home and in need of a podiatrist. I was sure lucky to find Dr. Nebeker. Not wanting to repeat what others have said; I'll just say I had excellent service. Dr. Nebeker listens, discusses and explains. He set a course of treatment that I'm happy with and I'm certain I'll return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
I had my first appointment today,, I was very impress and felt totally satisfied with the whole experience,, Dr Nebeker was very knowledgeable and helpful,, I recommend him highly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
I was able to schedule an appointment within a week. The office is comfortable and clean. His staff is friendly and helpful. I waited less than 15 minutes to see the doctor. I found Dr. Nebeker to be friendly, kind, knowledgeable and he listened to my questions. He answered my questions satisfactorily. I didn't feel rushed at any point. I plan to continue to see him for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
Dr. Nebeker is professional, personable, and kind. He was thorough in his explanations of treatment options and allowed us to choose what we were most comfortable with. The staff was friendly and efficient. It was a great experience. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
Our experience with Dr Nebeker was wonderful. The office has very professional staff. Due to the injury to my daughters ankle, we were able to get right in. Dr Nebeker was thorough and didn’t rush through the exam. He gave us reassurance and wanted us to come back for a follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
Dr. Nebeker has an outstanding bedside manner that many physicians lack. He is knowledgeable and was able to diagnose my problem and give me the resources to heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
Each time I've seen Dr. Nebeker he has been friendly and taken the time to listen carefully to the details of my problem. He asks questions and patiently explains his answers to the questions that I ask. I enjoy my visits and am confident I am receiving good care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
I loved my visit with Dr. Nebeker. He has a sense of humor while exhibiting a caring approach. He is capable and knowledgeable re: podiatry issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
Dr. Nebeker is an attentive, caring, knowledgeable podiatrist. I would definitely recommend him for your podiatry needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
Dr. Nebeker has taken great care of a few members of my family. He has been very thorough and kind. Happy to see progress in our foot concerns! I am always happy to recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
I went to Dr. Nebeker for orthotics. He took the time to listen to me and answered all my questions. I was very pleased with his service and knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?
Dr. Nebeker was excellent in his examination and diagnosis of my foot pain. He listened to my complaints and had feed-back questions. He provided a pad to put under my foot in the shoe. When I told him I changed shoes everyday, he came up with an innovative solution. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Nebeker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Nebeker, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Nebeker?

Keith Nebeker, DPM

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nebeker treats patients.