Dr. Keith Ladner, MD

Dr. Keith Ladner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 42

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Keith Ladner, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Denver, CO. He is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Ladner Facial Plastic Surgery

Ladner Facial Plastic Surgery425 S Cherry St Ste 510 Denver, CO 80246

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Ladner is affiliated with Rose Medical Center Denver, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Ladner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ladner

Dr. Ladner

I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr Ladner and I had a really bad experience. I couldn’t breathe through my nose and the shape was deformed. When I mentioned I cant breath, he told me to go to the Amazon website and buy a nose CONE and use every day and night. I can't even believe that I trusted him and went through the whole surgery with him. Please consider another surgeon if you are planning to do your revision. I had to go through another rhinoplasty with another doctor to correct the shape and breathing problem I had. I am 2 weeks post op and I can breathe through my nose (I don’t have to use CONE as Dr Ladner prescribed) Also my nose looks so beautiful now but it was a lot of work for the other surgeon to correct all of Dr. Ladner’s mistakes. Just FYI, you should breath normally through your nose after any kind of rhinoplasty, unlike what doctor Ladner told me.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
J S – Jun 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
Dr. Ladner made the process of a rhinoplasty seamless and I couldn’t be more happy with my results. After looking for a doctor more than a year, I was referred to Keith from a friend. I traveled from Kansas City, KS to him because he truly is the best! He and the office team were very accommodating since I did not live in the area. I have never felt more confident! Highly suggest using Dr. Ladner if you are looking for a rhinoplasty doctor.
Hayley Morris – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
I went to see Dr Ladner for removal of 4 moles on my face. I new have 3 major scars and dimples in my face where he removed the moles. He was extremely impersonal about scarring my face and wanted to cut and stitch the sites, and use a laser to "edge" around the huge scars he left on my face. He failed on 3 of 4 attempts and scared my face. I would never trust this person to touch my face again. I would recommend anyone considering this surgeon to go to anyone else. His office refused to refund.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Chad S in Denver , CO – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
Highly skilled surgeon, removed upper eyelid bags, created symmetrical almond shaped eyes and removed baggy skin from my neck, creating a tight jawline. I’m now four months out, see a little neck bruising and a little red at the hairline incision, feel a little numbness. I went to a concert two weeks after July surgery and felt great. Applied a little makeup over bruises. I’m 65 going on 52, dating younger men..., told frequently “beautiful eyes!” What a great investment!
Don’t look like a Granny in Denver, CO – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
Dr. Ladner was absolutely wonderful. He took time to explain my condition, and gave recommendations for my treatment. He explained things to me patiently and thoroughly. I didn’t feel rushed and he answered all my questions and concerns. Highly recommended!
Mel W. in Denver, CO – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Ladner and am about six weeks post-surgery. I couldn’t have imagined anything going better. The recovery phase was minimal thanks to his meticulous and careful work. I only had a few small patches of bruising the next day that were almost gone by the time we removed the splint on day 7 and by day 12 I couldn’t tell anything had happened by looking in the mirror. The results have been simply amazing. Dr. Ladner is every bit as good as his reputation suggests and more.
Robert in Denver, CO – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
I couldn't recommend Dr. Ladner enough! I felt informed and taken care of every step of the process. The entire staff is warm and caring. Most importantly my rhinoplasty is superb. The best plastic surgery is where no one can tell what you've done, they just know you look better. People don't even believe that I've had surgery until I show them the side by side (which is dramatic). I look like the best possible version of me, and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Dr. Ladner!!!
Katie in Denver, CO – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
Dr. Ladner is an outstanding doctor! Before I chose Dr. K, I went to visit a few others, and he was the only one that took the time to understand my needs and concerns. He was very thorough in explaining the procedure; the how's, the what's, the why's. Lastly the results are outstanding!! Thank you so much!!!
Erica B. in Denver, CO – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
True care and genuine regard for people are hard to come by these days. If you want to see these things in a doctor, you have come to the right place. I marveled at the staff and skill and precision in which they did their work. In the beginning, I chose to use Dr. Ladner for face laser resurfacing, rhinoplasty and mole removal primarily because, as I read about him and his interests, he dedicated time and services to those in need. After follow up, I realized, I would never go anywhere else.
Buena Vista, CO – Mar 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
Dr Ladner and his team are wonderful. Everyone in the office is warm and friendly which makes for a comfortable experience. Dr Ladner's knowledge and ability to communicate with the patient is outstanding. Any fear or worry I had about having rhinoplasty/septoplasty diminished after my first consultation with Dr Ladner. They are professional, confident and excellent at what they do. I would highly recommend Dr Ladner to all of my family and friends. He takes very good care of his patients.
MJ in Denver, CO – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?
I went to Dr. Ladner a few months ago for a consultation for a rhinoplasty. Right away the staff made sure I was as comfortable as possible and they were super nice. Dr. Ladner spent more time with me in my consultation making sure he understood exactly what I would like done and that we were on the same exact page and understood me more than any doctor had that I had seen before. Overall my experience was as comfortable as possible and I couldn't have asked for better results!
Harley J. in Denver, CO – Dec 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Ladner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ladner?