Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Keith Kirby, MD
Dr. Keith Kirby, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

8 Wheeler St Ste 200

Savannah, GA 31405

Learn about Dr. Kirby

Dr. Kirby's Experience

Dr. Kirby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Kirby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kirby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kirby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirby to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Kirby's Performance
Savannah, Ga |
Dr. Kirby is not a warm and fuzzy doctor. How many doctors have you gone to are warm and fuzzy? Probably none. I don't expect that from any doctor. He has two PAs and one is really great and the other is very matter of fact You see them on a rotating basis and I dread it when I have to see one of them. She makes comments under her breath about what the other PA had done/prescribed, shakes her head and then prescribes the same thing the other PA did. Very unprofessional and cold.
Savannah, GA |
I was referred here after a failed back surgery and diagnosis of chronic pain syndrome/laminectomy syndrome. The only good thing that came from seeing Kirby was that I received just enough hydrocodone per day to make my pain a tolerable 5 on a 10 scale. They constantly trued to push invasive procedures on me that from my research, including talking to people that had them, didn't work. I only stayed because insurance wouldn't cover leaving. I left as soon as insurance allowed! Avoid!
in Hortense, GA |
I would and do recommend Dr. Kirby to other people. He is one of the best doctors I go to see. Choosing Savannah Pain Management was the best thing for me. I have been very pleased with that choice.
in Savannah, GA |
SEEMS NOW DAYS DOCTORS DO NOT LISTEN TO THE PATIENT WHO BETTER KNOWS THEIR BODY THAN A BOOK -A TEXT BOOK IS A TEXT. TO DR. KIRBY I AM NOT JUST A PAYMENT. I AM NOT JUST TEXT. HE LISTENS TO MY CONCERNS WITH COMPASSION. HE IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT THE INSURANCE THINKS HE NEEDS TO DO. I AM HIS PRIORITY
in Brunswick, GA |
Dr. Kirby spent almost two hours with me at my first visit. Dr. J. Lindley and staff assured me I would be happy with Dr. Kirby. They were right :) Looking forward to my next visit.
in Port Wentworth, Ga |
-Very Friendly And Caring Staff -Dr. Kirby Cares About His Patients -Beautiful Clean Office -No Long Wait Times Unless Unavoidable And That Is Rare! -Dr. Kirby And His Staff Listen Without Rushing You Out The Door!
in Bulloch Co. / Brooklet Ga |
Dr. Kirby and his staff cares about all his patients. I have nerve damage caused from multiple operations due to cancer. He has helped relieve my pain so I can live the life I have and have a better quality of life. I trust Dr. Kirby with my and my wife's care.
in Eatonton, GA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kirby, I have not had a bad experience here at all. I can call and the situation is handled in a timely and professional manner.
in Ft. Stewart, GA |
I've been seeing him for almost 3 years and he has helped improved my quality of life where I was struggling so badly with pain. I wasn't enjoying so much that I had in the past he was also the 1st of four doctors to recognize that I had fibromyalgia after numerous specialists had misdiagnosed me allowing me to finally start being treated for this condition.
in Garden City, GA |
Been with Dr. Kirby 16 years. He has helped me with my medical condition. Gave me the solution for a better quality of life, mentally and physically. I would recommend everybody to him.
Pembroke |
Dr. Kirby is a doctor who really cares about his patients quality of life and he takes the time to listen to his patients chronic pain issues so that he and his patient together can work out a Pain Management Care Plan that is best suitable for their individual patient pain relief regimen. I would highly recommend Dr. Kirby and his practice to anyone seeking quality care for Pain Management.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Kirby and his staff are very caring and concerned about your care making sure your visit is pleasant. The doctor cares about his patients and answers any questions you may have concerning your condition. If needed he will even jump on the computer with you to help you find out more information about your diagnosis.
Savannah, GA |
Dr. Kirby and his staff have gone above and beyond to help me maintain a quality of life that will allow me to live and enjoy my family. Recently had a radio-frequency procedure. He spent a lot of time with me during the procedure to locate and treat my specific pain. I will forever carry in my heart the saying I hear over and over again. "If you don't start feeling better we will do whatever we can until we get you felling better" -music to my ears. I am forever thankful for Dr. Kirby and his s
in savannah, ga |
Dr Kirby and his staff seem to truly care about his patients. They will go the extra mile to help you, when other doctors do not. He will sit down with you and listen to what you are saying, is always looking for any new treatment that might help. Sometimes you might have to wait to see him, but It is not due to over booking appointments like in some offices, but to the extra personalized attention that he gives you. He and his office are a life saver for me. A patient for over 7 years.
in 329 Bluff Drive |
Under the care of Dr. Kirby I am able to do more activities because of the pain management I have received.
in Savannah, GA |
Love him and his staff!!! They are always so pleasant and helpful when I call in with an issue!
in Hinesville, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Kirby (and have) to anyone in need of pain management.
in Waycross GA |
Very easy to talk with and actually listens and does everything possible to help you.
in Savannah, GA |
Going to this doctor has changed my life completely! He listens to you and manages to know just what to do to help you. I was in constant pain, facing a third back surgery, and he performed a procedure that I had no clue even existed and it completely removed all the pain! It has made my quality of life one that is once more enjoyable. I would recommend him to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Keith Kirby, MD?
Are you Dr. Kirby?