Dr. Keith Javery, DO

Dr. Keith Javery, DO

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Keith Javery, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Javery is affiliated with Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital, Holland Hospital and Metro Health Hospital.

710 Kenmoor Ave SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Javery

See how frequently Dr. Javery performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Neck Pain
Osteoarthritis of Spine
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Javery's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Javery "Chronic pain is a very personal issue that needs to be treated with empathy, respect and a personal caring attitude. At Javery Pain Institute, we have been treating pain for almost 20 years utilizing the most advanced techniques, while at the same time caring for our patients in a personal relaxed setting."

• Pain Medicine

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Facet Joint Pain
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Pain Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Grandview Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of Kentucky Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Javery has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Javery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Javery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Javery's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Javery to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Javery's Performance
Grand Rapids, MI |
Not a truly dedicated doctor, but more of a businessman, I believe. Had a very bad experience with this practice that caused me to leave. Best move I could have made, because I found a much better--and truly caring--pain doctor in town. I'm doing a lot better physically because of this new doctor. I'm finally listened to and cared for, as we all deserve to be. I'm not a number, but a HUMAN BEING IN PAIN WHO DESERVES MEDICALLY APPROPRIATE TREATMENT. Thank God, I Finally Found It!
Grand Rapids, MI |
You will only meet him once. After that, all treatments and consultations are completed by nurses or PA's. He will switch you from your effective pain medicine to a less effective medicine that is politically correct, but not patient correct. It doesn't matter, you will not be prescribed Norco or similar
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I actually see Dr Suderman at Javery Pain. He was very nice and explained everything quite well. I have been going there for about two years and the staff is very friendly. My Drs did change just recently but it didn't affect my treatment. I like the fact that you only have a consult every 5-6 months, as it saves time. If the treatment isn't working you can request a consult ahead of time. And I love the patient portal, you can do everything needed, request appointment, order refills etc ...
no time for patients, can't seem to keep staff always changing, you are just a number, no Dr patient relationship due to never seeing him. would not recommend him ever again
Rockford, mi |
I have seeing him now for 8 years. He try doesn't care about his patients. All he wants to do is sell you a procedure and new medications and if you don't do it he will kick you out his practice by saying you werent compliment. Please run from him. They can't keep doctors in his practice and as well as staff. He loves to change your treatment plan without talking to you.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
This doctor has total disregard for his patients' time. Some doctors occasionally run late, but this practice ALWAYS sees you an hour or more AFTER your scheduled appointment time. They even ask you to come 15 minutes early so that you end up always waiting about an hour and a quarter (or more) for your scheduled appointment.
New York, NY |
I also ended up in hospital and almosed died after a proceedure from Dr Javery
in Comstock Park, MI |
After having a horrible experience at MPC my primary recommended Dr. Javery's office. It was a night and day experience. Dr Javery and Aaron Greene have improved my quality of life so much. I have a 12 year old son and a few years ago I could not even play catch with him. Now I do everything a father should be able to do with his son. Everyone I have met there has been so pleasant and helpful. Especially Pat at the registration desk. I would highly recommend this office to anyone in pain.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I started seeing Javery approximately 3 1/2 years ago. I was so impressed with him at that first consultation and he repeated multiple times that due to the severity of my condition it was a rule he had that every 3 months I had to have an appointment with him versus the P.A. I totally agreed and was actually thrilled that a doctor cared. It's been 3? yrs and I have no idea what he even looks like .Run people run!
in Allegan, MI |
I Have been seeing Dr. Javery about 18yrs and my life is so much better for doing so! I have recommended him to many. Some have heeded my advice and life is better for them! I had one dear friend go with me and with permission she went in to talk with him. He answered questions that took care of her need for pain management. That is a quality doctor! Dr. Javery is a quality doctor who answers all my questions whether it's an answer I want to hear or not, because he is honest. Always truthful!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr Javery has and is a huge part of my pain management program. My quality of life has gotten so much better with his help. I have a multi faceted approach to my pain problem that includes Chiropractic, massage, nutritional support, exercise, and nerve block shots. I reccomend Javery Pain Clinic to everyone I meet with chronic pain problems!
in wyoming Mi |
He put me in the hospital twice, first MRSA in my neck next hematoma T3 to T8, I said I was in extreme pain in recovery and was ignored never made it home went straight to hospital and was paralyzed from ribs down. He also thinks all my other doctors are wrong.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Javery, DO?
Are you Dr. Javery?