Dr. Keith Harris, MD

18 Reviews
Dr. Harris

Keith Harris, MD

755 New York Ave Ste 435 Huntington, NY 11743

Dr. Keith Harris, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Huntington, NY and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina in 1986 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

• Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Harris?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harris

4.1

Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Keith Harris, MD
I’ve been going to Dr. Harris for almost ten years now and he is a very kind, compassionate, understanding man. He knows what he’s doing and you don’t feel rushed with him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
I have been a patient for many yrs. Dr Harris has helped me navigate extremely hard times with his expert care and compassion. Two things that stand out to me are his listening skills and his conservative approach to use of medication. My medication has always been prescribed at the lowest dose to adequately relieve symptoms. Dr Harris is also very efficient and responds to calls promptly. I have recommended him to family/friends and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Professional and compassionate psychiatrist! Would recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris has helped my anxiety tremendously over the last several years. He is a great listener and treats me with great care, never suggesting a medication or path that I am not completely comfortable with. He is a reliable doctor who you can trust!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Helpful and considerate. Dr. Harris has been both sympathetic and a reality check when needed, and has been very attentive to my needs regarding medicine and dosage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Harris for several years for both anxiety and depression. He is caring, compassionate, and sympathetic. Dr. Harris is extremely careful as to prescribing medications and dosages. I would recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
I would, and have, recommended Dr. Harris to people I know. I have been under his care for nearly 2 decades and he has seen me through the roughest periods of my life. He has always closely monitored the medications and their levels I've been on and as changes were necessary he always made accurate adjustments. He is currently treating my son and I have found the care very consistent. My son has greatly benefitted from his care as he is now able to navigate his life as a young adult.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris is a professional, caring, insightful doctor. He treated my daughter for depression and anxiety, and took plenty of time in appointments to understand how she was feeling and what, if any, changes needed to be made to her medications. He also took time to listen to what I had observed at home with her as well. I have appreciated all of his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Harris. I started seeing him about seven years ago, and his guidance and support have been invaluable to me in times both dark and bright. He's astute and sharp in his assessments, yet always kind and thoughtful in delivering advice. He's attentive, reliable, and generous with his time as well, and I feel extremely lucky to have found him. Highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Dr Harris is extremely knowledgeable compassionate and helpful. He treats both my son and me. He has made a huge difference in both our lives. He has helped us beyond measure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?

Holistic approach to treatment.  Available for medication management, as well as, integrated treatment incorporating psychotherapy and psychopharmacology. Utilizes techniques of cognitive and behavioral therapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy, when indicated.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry