Dr. Keith Harris, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 62

Dr. Harris

Keith Harris, MD

755 New York Ave Ste 435 Huntington, NY 11743

Dr. Keith Harris, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Huntington, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Harris to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Keith Harris, MD with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists near you

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harris

4.1

Dr. Harris?
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Office environment (11)
  • Wait times (11)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
I’ve been going to Dr. Harris for almost ten years now and he is a very kind, compassionate, understanding man. He knows what he’s doing and you don’t feel rushed with him
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
I have been a patient for many yrs. Dr Harris has helped me navigate extremely hard times with his expert care and compassion. Two things that stand out to me are his listening skills and his conservative approach to use of medication. My medication has always been prescribed at the lowest dose to adequately relieve symptoms. Dr Harris is also very efficient and responds to calls promptly. I have recommended him to family/friends and will continue to do so.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Professional and compassionate psychiatrist! Would recommend to anyone!
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris has helped my anxiety tremendously over the last several years. He is a great listener and treats me with great care, never suggesting a medication or path that I am not completely comfortable with. He is a reliable doctor who you can trust!
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Helpful and considerate. Dr. Harris has been both sympathetic and a reality check when needed, and has been very attentive to my needs regarding medicine and dosage.
Sean F. – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Harris for several years for both anxiety and depression. He is caring, compassionate, and sympathetic. Dr. Harris is extremely careful as to prescribing medications and dosages. I would recommend him to family and friends.
Huntington – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
I would, and have, recommended Dr. Harris to people I know. I have been under his care for nearly 2 decades and he has seen me through the roughest periods of my life. He has always closely monitored the medications and their levels I've been on and as changes were necessary he always made accurate adjustments. He is currently treating my son and I have found the care very consistent. My son has greatly benefitted from his care as he is now able to navigate his life as a young adult.
Ira Ruben in Farmingville, NY – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris is a professional, caring, insightful doctor. He treated my daughter for depression and anxiety, and took plenty of time in appointments to understand how she was feeling and what, if any, changes needed to be made to her medications. He also took time to listen to what I had observed at home with her as well. I have appreciated all of his help.
Lisa in NY – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Harris. I started seeing him about seven years ago, and his guidance and support have been invaluable to me in times both dark and bright. He's astute and sharp in his assessments, yet always kind and thoughtful in delivering advice. He's attentive, reliable, and generous with his time as well, and I feel extremely lucky to have found him. Highest recommendation.
belle terre, NY – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Dr Harris is extremely knowledgeable compassionate and helpful. He treats both my son and me. He has made a huge difference in both our lives. He has helped us beyond measure.
Jacky – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
I was referred to Dr Harris by my psychologist when I suffered of a severe depression following the death of my father. Dr Harris worked in tandem with my psychologist and prescribed a combination of drugs that enabled me, over time, to recover from a very dark place. I will always be grateful to Dr Harris for his caring treatment at that time in my life.
catherine in huntington – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?
Hands down the worse doctor you could ever go to. Uncaring, prescribes incorrect, dangerous medicine. Keep your children away from him.
Huntington, NY – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Harris, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?

Holistic approach to treatment.  Available for medication management, as well as, integrated treatment incorporating psychotherapy and psychopharmacology....Read more

Graduate of Duke University, Bachelor of Science in Psychology, 1981. Completed medical training at the Medical University of South Carolina, 1986. Adult...Read more

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry