Dr. Keith Fuller, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Keith Fuller, DO
Dr. Keith Fuller, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Opelika, AL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Fuller is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.

Dr. Fuller's Experience

See how Dr. Fuller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fuller

Dr. Fuller accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fuller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fuller's Reviews

FAIR
    GOOD
    FAIR
Auburn, AL |
Dr. Fuller has been my doctor my entire life. In the past few years he has missed every appointment I have made. I waited three hours one time to be told he was not coming in. They book 5+ people for the same time slot. After being missed diagnosed with a condition, I've had to seek another family doctor and specialist. I used to recommend Dr. Fuller to everyone, but not anymore. I'm not sure if he is near retirement and just doesn't care anymore, but that's how it looks and feels to me.
Alexander City, AL |
Love the staff here! I needed a family physician and they took me right in and got me an appointment quickly! Thankful for Beth Anne the nurse practitioner! She is great. I don't know why all the negative reviews because they are great!
Auburn, AL |
Doctor Fuller does not come to work or he is forever late. His staff constantly make excuses on why he's not there. His staff has got to be the worse in the business, when it comes to kindness and patient's respect. They need to be trained. Bad attitudes, does not show real concern for their patients. I too have not seen Dr. Fuller in about a year. It's always the assistant. .
in Phenix City, AL |
My mother has even a patient of Dr Fullers for 25 years. He used to be awesome. In the astonishing two years, he has seen my mother one time. They always insist she sees the nurse practitioner. Medicare statest that if you need Medical equipment you must be seen by the doctor himself. We have made three appointments in the last month that his office has canceled. We drive 30 miles ONE way to see him. 3rd time he canceled AGAIN.
in Auburn, AL |
Dr.Fuller is nice and kind but does need to respect time. The wait time is to long and the office staff and his nurses has no knowledge of being kind and showing politeness.
Opelika, AL |
I didn't get to see him. his staff obstructed me for over a year, and when i finally had an appointment, they lied to me, harassed me until i had a panic attack, then lied to him and my family about everything and told them i was not allowed back. I can't grade the doctor because of the WORST STAFF IN THE HISTORY OF HUMAN KIND.
in Opelika, AL |
Dr. Fuller found my damaged right shoulder, which had to have surgery. Three other doctors did not find any thing wrong. They took x-rays only. Doctor Fuller sent me for MRI and they found a crack all the way through my humeral head and four years in my shoulder muscles. Had to have shoulder to fix the problem. Dr. Fuller has been fantastic in treating me. He's the greatest.
Dr. Fuller had a great bed side manner and really knowledgeable. His staff has a lot to learn. Very hateful and unorganized. The wait time at this office is unbelievable!!! I hate that Jessica's gone.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Fuller, DO?
Are you Dr. Fuller?

Compare Dr. Fuller

Dr. Fuller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Fuller has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fuller's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Fuller does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fuller and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1992

The Med Center

Completed in 1993

The Med Center

Completed in 1995

Dr. Fuller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fuller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Fuller does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fuller and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.