Dr. Keith Fisher, DDS

Dr. Keith Fisher, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Keith Fisher, DDS is a dentist who practices in Smithtown, NY. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Read his story

363 Route 111 Ste 106

Smithtown, NY 11787

Learn about Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fisher "Dr. Keith Fisher is a dentist serving the Smithtown area for more than 20 years. Dr. Fisher is experienced in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental Implants and Extractions. He is a professional member of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Dental Association and the New York State Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons American Dental Association New York State Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Suffolk County Dental Society PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Fisher Dental Implants Teeth-in- an-hour Bone Grafting Wisdom Teeth Facial Trauma Jaw Surgery Pre-prosthetic Surgery Distraction Osteogenesis Oral Pathology TMJ Disorders Sleep Apnea Cleft Lip & Palate Bone Morphogenic Protein Patelet Rich Plasma Impacted Canines 3D Imaging Extractions FORMS OF PAYMENT For your convenience, we accept all Credit Cards and CareCredit. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at 631-265- 7100. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings. Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage. INSURANCES ACCEPTED At Middle Country Oral Surgery we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in- hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to- date. They can be reached by phone at 631-265- 7100. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. WEBSITE mcosicom "

This content was provided by Dr. Fisher "Our mission is to provide comprehensive oral surgery in a safe, professional and timely manner.Our compassionate staff works very hard to provide unsurpassed, state of the art care for our patients. We participate with many insurance plans, this list names just a few, please call our office at (631) 265-7100 to inquire further."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Jaw Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthodontic Management of Distraction Osteogenesis
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • The Mt. Sinai Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Fisher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fisher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fisher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fisher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fisher to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Fisher's Performance
in Kings park NY |
After a terrible experience with another oral surgeon , Dr Fisher was recommended to me. He removed all 4 of my sons wisdom teeth and he removed my wisdom tooth. No pain, he reviewed procedures , quick and easy! His staff is wonderful and he accepts most plans. I would still pay out of pocket if I needed his expertise again. 5 stars Also in and out of office within 1:/2- 3/4 hr for procedure
in Smithtown, NY |
Not a very long wait in the office. He explained what was going to happen and he put me at ease (I got a wisdom tooth extraction). Staff was friendly. Procedure was done quickly and efficiently. My only negative was that when the office called one day before to my appointment to confirm, they left a message stating that I had to call back in order to keep my spot. Does this mean that if I am unavailable the day before I lose my appointment???
Commack, NY |
Dr fisher was great! Brought me in, made me comfortable, took out the tooth! Quick, easy! I was scared to death going in but so relaxed & confident when I realized he was already taking out the tooth & I couldn't feel it! Clean, everyone was friendly & they took my insurance! Definitely recommending!!
Medford, NY |
Dr. Fisher removed 4 of my daughter's wisdom teeth. It took under half an hour. She came out of the office fine. Not groggy and acting silly like the teens in videos she youtubed and stressed over. Her face did not swell up at all. I think she used the pain medication prescribed once or twice the first day. She used advil the rest of the time. I can't say enough good things. He was fantastic. The office staff was great. The office is immaculate. Would highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Fisher, DDS?
Are you Dr. Fisher?