Dr. Keith Feder, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 29 reviews.
Author:
I'd seen a few other orthopedists to get prognosis on complex hip issue. Most gave me their 10-15 minutes, didn't care about my concerns, questions. Just rushed me in and out. It was shocking. Dr. Feder came very highly recommended by a friend who he saved from having knee surgery. He is thoughtful, very smart, listens, and conservative in treatment. After being in great pain for 4 months and having seen 3 orthos and a pain specialist, Dr. Feder finally recommended anti-inflammatories and a cortisone. My pain has been gone for months. Not sure where it's going but I trust him much more than others. Shocked that no other doctor had recommended even that. Because he's so good, however, I often experience a long wait to see him once I arrive which can be frustrating.
Author:
Dr Feder has taken great care of my son and me. My son has had a few different sports injuries and I had knee and shoulder surgery to repair old injuries. We have complete confidence in Dr Feder and he has never let us down.
Author:
Went in to do a PRP treatment. Excellent doctor, honest, open, professional. Works great with athletes. This was my third visit to Dr. Feder!
Author:
If you are looking for an excellet physician you will find it in Dr. Keith Feder. He is honest, informative and will answer your questions or concerns. If you follow his direction you’ll have excellent results and be back doing the activities you love. He has been my orthopedic surgeon and I am very happy with the results. I recommended Dr. Feder in the past and will continue to recommend him. Thank you Dr. Feder and wonderful staff for making my surgeries experiences easy.
Author:
helped me with my knee and ankle problems. he’s simply amazing!
Great customer service
Best in the bizz!!!
Author:
He works amazing on knees for soccer players. Instantly cured. great customer service
Author:
Dr. Feder has been "working" on me for over a decade! I would not trust my bones to anyone other than him. Recently, I had Autologous Carticel Implantation in hopes of avoiding a knee replacement in my mid-30's and it worked wonderfully! He is not one of those docs who just rushes to cut. He exhausts all other options first. His office staff is amazing as well!!! I will never go anywhere else!
Author:
needless to say: You have a kid that is an athlete and suffered an injury, Dr. Feder is the guy to see! Excellent knowledge, fantastic solutions. Very impressive indeed! No wonder pros of every sport come and see him.
Author:
Great and knowledgeable sports Doctor and great staff in a great location .
Author:
From day one the doc understood my needs and assistance needed. I see a lot of people complain about wait time and but you gotta understand they run a non profit for local high schools. Staff is amazing and work exceptionally hard. Just wish he was in network for hospitals. But overall they work with you. Just be honest.
Author:
Dr. Feder and West Coast Center for Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine (WCOSM) in Manhattan Beach found a way to fix my pain WITHOUT surgery! I highly recommend them!
Author:
After having a number of surgeries from playing college football I can honestly say Dr. Feder is the best I have ever experienced. He's very knowledgeable in his field and he will go above and beyond that get you healthy, not just 1 of those Dr. that just wants to raise the bill. The thing that sets Dr. Feder apart from the rest is staff. Hands down the best staff experience I have ever had with any medical team in my 28yrs of life. The staff is the engine that keeps the car running. 5 stars
Author:
Dr Feder has been my orthopedic doctor for years. He is outstanding! When you match his skill with his front office staff you have an unbeatable team. Thanks for the care and professionalism.
Author:
Dr. Feder is a brilliant problem solver. Listens with his heart as well as his brain. Compassionate. His staff is incredibly sharp. Very "on top of it-really butttoned up". Sometimes a long wait, but worth it. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Author:
Prepare to wait hours. Dr. is always 2-3 hours late for my appointments Overpriced by comparison. No one remembered my name or called me by name no matter how many times I went there. Office could have been cleaner. Saw office person doing paperwork with a new patient in the waiting room in front of all the patients to hear her personal info. Unprofessional. Dr. was very good but had to refer me out for a few things. No PT there
Author:
He saved my wife's life when no one else would help!