Dr. Keith Coward, MD

Dr. Keith Coward, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. Keith Coward, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Clinton, AR. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Coward is affiliated with Conway Regional Medical Center and Ozark Health.

Dr. Coward's Experience

See how Dr. Coward's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Coward

Dr. Coward accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Coward has admitting privileges.

Dr. Coward's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coward to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Coward's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Shirley, AR |
We have 3 daughters that Love Holly Hink! She does a wonderful job with our kids. My wife and I see Lisa, who is just wonderful, and I see Dr. Coward. We love that he's a great responsible Doctor who won't prescribe narcotics if you don't need them. We know several people that have started using them and feel so much better now that there using the right meds.
in Fairfield Bay |
I was told today by Coward's receptionist that he would no longer treat me. A month ago I questioned why he required urinalyses every visit and why he wouldn't refill my medication for a nervous disorder I've had since the death of my son. He refused to renew my prescription at that time and set an appointment for a month later. When I arrived I was told that he would no longer see me. Don't question the good doctor or he'll have his rude receptionist drop you.
Greers Ferry, AR |
I went to his clinic in Fairfield Bay & Clinton and only saw his NP Kim Blake who was 5/5 until she left a few months ago. He has had attitude like he was God & even though I followed his directions in logging my BP he still refused to give me My blood pressure even though it runs high when tested throughout the day even though it tested less than 140/90 at his office once. Now he refused to give referrals & won't refill my insulin. If you have complicated health, DON'T GO TO Dr. Coward!
in Shirley |
I like Dr Coward. He's been my and my families personal physician since first moving to Clinton. The phone number on this site is NOT Dr Cowards office. His office number is 501 745 3388. He is affiliated with Hope, but be sure you go to the correct address when you make an appointment. Just sayin'
Have you seen Dr. Keith Coward, MD?
Are you Dr. Coward?

Compare Dr. Coward

}

Dr. Coward's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Coward has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Coward's Board Certifications

Dr. Coward does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Coward and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport

Graduated in 1999

Uams

Completed in 2000

Uams

Completed in 2003

Dr. Coward does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coward and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Coward does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Coward and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.