Dr. Keith R. Brill, MD

Dr. Keith R. Brill, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 44 years old

WellHealth Women's Specialty Care

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Brill specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Las Vegas, NV. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Brill? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brill's Experience

88Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brill

Dr. Brill accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 10 hospitals where Dr. Brill has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Brill's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brill to family and friends
3.1
Experience with Dr. Brill
Dr. Brill's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (11)
henderson, nv |
Dr. Brill was one of the doctors I saw during my pregnancy he ended up being the doctor that delivered my son and was real and to the point about what to expect when I saw him during the pregnancy. And when it came to delivering my son who was facing the wrong way he was straight forward and quick and got my son out safe.
in Las Vegas |
Dr. Brill is awful. I was referred to him because of my history of high risk pregnancies. I had my first miscarriage....in which he was notified when I was admitted to the hospital. He didn't even have the decency to show up. Afterwards of course I was dropped as his patient and from the practice for not coming to my prenatal appointment. Which is ridiculous given that they knew I lost my baby. I would never recommend him as a doctor.
in Henderson, NV |
I love Dr. Brill!! I was new to Vegas when I found out I was expecting in 2013 and was a little apprehensive since all my life I had a female DR, Dr. Brill was amazing he took his time and listened to all my concerns. Now that I am expecting again I drive all the way across town just to see Dr. Brill
Have you seen Dr. Keith R. Brill, MD?
Are you Dr. Brill?

Compare Dr. Brill

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Brill at WellHealth Women's Specialty Care