Dr. Keith Brady, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Keith A Brady MD 501 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St S Saint Petersburg, FL 33705 Get Directions
Dr. Keith Brady, MD
Keith A. Brady Medical School University of the West Indies, JamaicaCompleted 1970 Residencies Wayne St Univ-Detroit M CCompleted: 1976 Wayne St Univ Affil HospInternal Medicine, Completed 1977 Wayne State UniversityInternal Medcine, Completed 1977 Harper HospCompleted 1977

Dr. Brady's Care Philosophy

We want to extend our personal greetings and a very warm welcome to our internal medicine practice. The Doctor and staff are committed to doing everything possible to provide you with excellent care and also to make your visit to our office as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. We strive to give you the best results to enhance the quality of your life. The following information will be very useful to you to

Dr. Brady's Experience

See how Dr. Brady's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brady

Dr. Brady accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Brady is now accepting new patients
    Keith A Brady MD501 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St S
    Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
    (727) 914-7232Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brady has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brady's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brady to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Brady's Performance
    St Petersburg, FL |
    I havee been going here for about 6 years. Recently, they moved to a new location. They share locations with a pediatric office. Walking in I had no idea where I even was. His name was no where on the door, all new staff, and toys all over the floor with bright colored tiles. Once back in the room, I saw his new PA. Let me just tell you that unsensitive is just one of the words that can describe her. She basically yelled at me with her student in the room and my husband. Last time I will return
    in Pinellas Park, Florida |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Brady's for at least 25 years. I always found him to be caring and considerate. He did not rush me through a visit but listened carefully to all my complaints as well as my own theories as to what was wrong with me. :-) For a long time he was known as a doctor of the doctors. Other doctors trusted him to diagnose and treat them.
    in St. Petersburg |
    Not happy with his new staff, I am a established patient and have new insurance and I called to see if they take it and when I did call I was instantly put on hold and left on hold for 15 min and 28 sec (i purposely stayed on hold). If i could upload the picture i took i would. I work in a Doctors office so.....not buying it.
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    Mr Dr Brady is the best... Don't know what I would do without him! He literally saved my life! His staff is on point.Its like a well oiled machine in his Practice! Last of the Best of the Best!
    in St. Petersburg |
    Only saw him 3 times, saw PA rest of times. He insisted I was depressed & gave me meds. I took them but didn't believe that was problem. Turns out I was very allergic to those meds. Tried to talk to him but he got in my face screaming at me in front of whole office. I had sinus infection, bronchitis, gall bladder full of stones (was doubled over in pain), fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease... which I found out from next doctor. Brady is a bad doctor, find someone better.
    Have you seen Dr. Keith Brady, MD?
    Are you Dr. Brady?

Wayne St Univ Affil HospInternal Medicine, Completed 1977

Wayne State UniversityInternal Medcine, Completed 1977

Harper HospCompleted 1977

Dr. Brady's Care Philosophy

Dr. Brady's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Brady has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brady's Board Certifications

Dr. Brady does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brady and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of The West Indies / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1970

Wayne State University

Grant Med Center

Wayne St University Affil Hospital

Harper Hosp-Detroit Med Ctr

University of The West Indies / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Brady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage