Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Keiron Greaves, MD
Dr. Greaves graduated UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and satisfied his internship at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in 1990. He completed his residency in Anesthesiology at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in 1993. Dr. Greaves completed his Fellowship training in Pain Management at SUNY Heath Science Center at Brooklyn University Hospital, Kings County Department of Anesthesiology, and Long Island College Hospital Veterans Administration Hospital in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Greaves is board certified in pain management. Dr. Greaves focus is managing pain in the neck and back. He has made South Jersey his home and looks forward to treating patients in the local community.

Ocean Office

1200 Eagle Ave

Ocean, NJ 07712

• Bluegrass Family Health

Learn about Dr. Greaves

The mission of Seaview Orthopaedics is to be the preferred provider of orthopaedic care amongst our community, case managers and primary care physicians. We believe in earning the trust of our patients, not only by providing the highest quality and leading edge medical care, but also by treating each patient and their family with sincere compassion. The ultimate goal of our entire organization is to aid and support each patient as they navigate the healthcare process.

Dr. Greaves' Experience

Dr. Greaves' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Pain Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • State University of New York Health Science Center-Brooklyn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • State University New York Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Greaves has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greaves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greaves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greaves' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greaves to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Greaves' Performance
in Ocean, NJ |
Great treatment very helpful .
in Ocean, NJ |
Dr.Greaves is so professional, kind and takes the time to listen to your problems. He has so much empathy and makes you feel at ease.What an asset he is to the SeaviewOrthopedicGroup.
in Ocean, NJ |
Dr. greaves is spectacular. Very personable and approachable!
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Tuesday 3/7/17 I had an appointment at 8:30 am and arrived at 8:15am and had all my paperwork filled out. By 9:30 am my name had not been called. Mind you by now there are about 10 patients in the waiting room. I asked the receptionist how much longer I would have to wait. She said about 10-15 minutes. I informed her I was going to the ladies room. When I emerged a couple said they think my name was called. I asked the receptionist and she said yes with an attitude.
We appreciate the candid feedback, it helps us to improve our office processes and provide an enhanced patient experience. In light of that, we would like to extend our apologies as this is not typical of our office as we work diligently to keep wait times to a minimum and communicate any foreseeable obstacles. We are reviewing our methods to ensure this does not occur again. In the meantime, if there are any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us anytime!
Neptune, NJ |
I would not recommend anyone seeing this Dr. for any reason. He didn't listen, didn't care, didn't review my medical history, didn't have time for a patient or ?s. This is one of those factory farm offices where they seem more interested in the quantity of patients they see vs. quality of patient care. Forget getting a return phone call if you are having a problem. The last time I was at the office, he parked in a handicapped spot! That said a lot about his lack of character.
We appreciate the feedback and extend our apologies if an experience had with us was not up to expectation. Our goal is to ensure that each patient is seen in a timely manner and given the most comprehensive assessment possible. As for parking, staff members have a designated parking area so patients have the best options available to them to make entry into the facility easier. That said, if there are ever any questions or concerns we welcome patients to reach out to us at their convenience.
Exceptional care.
Very good.
in Ocean, NJ |
He is a vey excellent Doctor.
in Millstone Township, NJ |
Not recommended. This Dr is horrible! Gave me a lumbar steroid injection and I woke up numb from under my breast down to my toes. He stopped by my bed in the recovery area and told me that this could happen and it would disappear in a little while. When I asked how long - 1 hour? 2 hours! He said he didn't know. He then threw his man bag over his shoulder and was out the door.That goodness the anesthesiologist came by and explained that Graves went too far with the needle. Never even called me.
in Howell, NJ |
My Dr left the practice and I was told I would be able to see another pain Dr to fill my scripts and take over my case. Did not review my conditions, just the medication I was on. Told me I could go to rehab or go elsewhere but he would not write my scripts I've worked with my last Dr for 3 years to find what worked for me and made my life manageable. Made me feel like nothing but a drug addict looking for a fix. I loved this practice but now I feel mistreated, and rehab! REALLY! Not addict!
Highly recommend.
in Ocean, NJ |
Dr greaves and his staff is very pleasant.
in New Jersey |
Dr, Greaves is genuinely caring and compassionate. He puts you at ease with his professionalism and expertise.
Have you seen Dr. Keiron Greaves, MD?

Visit Dr. Greaves