Dr. Keiko Howard, DO

Dr. Keiko Howard, DO

Neurology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Keiko Howard, DO is a neurology specialist in Lakewood, WA. She specializes in neurology.

Franciscan Neurology Associates at St. Clare

11311 Bridgeport Way SW Ste 301

Lakewood, WA 98499

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Howard

See how frequently Dr. Howard performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Cerebrovascular Disease

Dr. Howard's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Howard "Keiko Howard, DO is neurologist who treats a variety of nerve-related disorders in adults. Common conditions she treats include migraines, diabetic neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson s Disease, seizure disorders, stroke and Alzheimer s Disease. Dr. Keiko was drawn to medicine after witnessing the healing power of the the doctor-patient relationship. Her goal is to serve each patient with integrity and compassion, and to form strong partnerships with her patients and their families. Dr. Howard is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry, and American Academy of Neurology."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Neurology & Psychiatry*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Kansas City University Of Medicine & Bioscience
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St. John Providence Hospital Macomb-Oakland

Dr. Howard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Howard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Howard's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Howard to family and friends

Dr. Howard's Performance

I believe Dr. Howard is a great neurologist bc she takes the time to listen, has a good bedside manner and not only is knowledgeable regarding medications but about diet and exercise. I would highly recommend her. I am glad I ended up with her and my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I had an MRI of my spine to look for lesions for Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. Howard completely overlooked the MRI results and told me everything looked great. I was sent home with the report so I looked over the notes myself. I had a lesion in the middle of my spine due to demyelination! I called her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Howard has helped me immensely with my headaches. She takes time to answer questions and I don't feel rushed to leave.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
The number of neurologists who have uttered the words I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do for you are in double digits for me, a lifelong migraine sufferer who's pain, severity and frequency has only gotten more intense as the recent years passed. Dr. Howard has not only helped me, she has given me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0