Dr. Kee Kim, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Kee Kim, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

4860 Y St # 3740 Sacramento, CA 95817 Get Directions

Dr. Kee Kim, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Sacramento, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Kim's Performance
    in Fair Oaks, CA |
    Dr. Kim removed vertebrae (C-6) from my neck that was virtually pressing on my Spinal Cord. I had been to several Orthopedic Doctors who all wanted to do a 3 vertebrae fuse... Dr. Kim removed C-6 and put in a 'bridge' and removed calcium spikes on the inside of vertebrae's above and below... 5 1/2 hour operation... I went home the next day. I have known several with fuses - results not nearly as successful as mine - only 2 pain pills afterwards. SUPER results. Absolutely NO MORE discomfort!!!!
    in Sacramento, CA |
    I appreciate Dr. Kim's surgical prowess and the treatment received at the UC Davis Spine Center. Once again I can button my shirt, tie my shoes (in one attempt), type on a keyboard, and jog up to 5 miles. All of this 10 months after surgery. When Dr. Kim saw the severity of my collapsed cervical spine he hastened getting into the operating room. If the need were to arise again I would seek out Dr. Kim's help. Also, those who work at the spine center were awesome and compassionate.
    in Lincoln, CA |
    Only the best! Always there when needed! Followed my case from beginning to end with professional excellence and a caring touch!! Joan gaiser-booth
    in Placerville, CA |
    Great Doctor / Surgeon and would recommend. Had lower back surgery
    in Anchorage, AK |
    I had a disk replaced with a ball between the C5 & C6 in August 2014 by Dr. Kee Kim. I am pain free and migraine free. I credit Dr. Kee Kim for bringing joy back into my life. Before the surgery I had about 28 days of vomiting migraines every month on the last 4 months. Before that my wife didn't track it. The surgeons in my state of Alaska wanted to fuse it. I'm so thankful to Dr. Kee Kim for freeing me from constant pain and giving me full mobility of my neck back. He is a God send.
    in Paradise |
    Dr Kim performed a complicated corpectomy on me 14 months ago. Prior to the surgery I was in danger of paralysis from my neck down. After a 12 hour surgery I started rehabilitation and today I have a wonderful quality of life. Thank-you Dr. Kim for a job well done - you are a credit to your profession.
    in El Dorado Hills, CA |
    Dr. Kee Kim, Is very unethical and arrogant, he tells you a diagnosis and on follow up appointments denies what he said, surgery was unsuccesful, still having a lot of pain a year later. I have since left UC Davis and found a much better surgeon, who is thorough and honest, surgery was very successful.
    in Folsom, CA |
    Dr. Kee performed 4 operations. 3 in my neck one in my low back. His operations went well, but he left out after effects. I suffer, migraines, sever muscle spazams, arm pain hand numbness. It's hard to sleep at nights due to the pain. He does follow you through the process. But doesn't Inform u after the operation effects. I went back to see him because of my low back and he told me to get some exercise and wouldn't see me. I am off to SFO who has reviewed my records and wants see me. Not ok!
    in Sacramento |
    Dr. Kim performed my surgery after I suffered a serious fall. I underwent cervical spine stabilization through instrumentation and bone graft, and also a laminectomy to address congenital spinal stenosis. No complications and 4 months late I am pain free in my back/neck. He answered all my questions, was professional, went over my procedure in detail and explained it in terms I could understand. My family and I are very grateful and pleased with him. -23 year old female, polyortho trauma
    Dr kee kim is a sensitive, caring professional neurosurgeon. He hears and listens to his patients. He performed C Spine surgery on me September 30, 2015. I had 100% faith in his capability. My surgery went well from the beginning and through my follow up visits. No compilations. It was 100%successful. because God guided his skilled hand's. I am 78years and I have the utmost confidence in Dr Kee Kim. Thank you Dr Kim and your amazing staff. Marie S. Khela
    in Copperopolis ca |
    Dr Kee Kim is a awesome Dr. God has given him a gift. My life is like new and 95% of my original problem is gone. Dr Kim did a 3 level cervical fuse and I'm like a new person. I struggled with chiropractors, traction units, epidermal shots on a continual basis. I could not stay far away from a one of the chiropractors I used bc my neck was a mess. I'm at 100 days almost post operation and it's the best decision I ever made concerning my neck problem. I'm fully greatful! Pastor Brandon
    in Sacramento, CA |
    Dr Kee Kim does not answer questions, is dismissive and arrogant. He treated me like I was wasting his time. The more questions I had, the more he treated me with disrespect.
    Have you seen Dr. Kee Kim, MD?
    Are you Dr. Kim?

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
    •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
    • Bone Cancer
    • Brain Aneurysm
    • Broken Neck
    • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
    • Cerebral Hemorrhage
    • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
    • Cerebrovascular Disease

Completed in 1998

Ucla Med Center

Completed in 1998

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Surgery
    • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
    • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
    • Disc Replacement
    • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
    • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
    • Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Nerve Block, Somatic