Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Kee Kim, MD
Dr. Kee Kim, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Sacramento, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

4860 Y St # 3740

Sacramento, CA 95817

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Delta Health System
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's Experience

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for California.

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of California Davis Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of California Davis Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Ucla Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Kim's Performance
Chico, CA |
Dr Kee Kim is a Godsend. He performed back surgery on my mom and she is now able to be mobile and enjoy life. 'Thank you' will never be enough for what he did for her.
in Yuba city,ca |
Very efficient and through . He is knowledgeable and explains things at my level?
in Roseville, CA |
Dr. Kim performed neck disc surgery on me in 2015. He was incredibly thorough and professional; and he took the time to explain my condition and options. I opted for surgery and believe I received the very best outcome possible. I recently had my final visit after two years, and my neck was in excellent condition. I have full range of motion and no pain or numbness. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone within the UC Davis health system who is in need of this type of surgery.
in Fair Oaks, CA |
Dr. Kim removed vertebrae (C-6) from my neck that was virtually pressing on my Spinal Cord. I had been to several Orthopedic Doctors who all wanted to do a 3 vertebrae fuse... Dr. Kim removed C-6 and put in a 'bridge' and removed calcium spikes on the inside of vertebrae's above and below... 5 1/2 hour operation... I went home the next day. I have known several with fuses - results not nearly as successful as mine - only 2 pain pills afterwards. SUPER results. Absolutely NO MORE discomfort!!!!
in Sacramento, CA |
I appreciate Dr. Kim's surgical prowess and the treatment received at the UC Davis Spine Center. Once again I can button my shirt, tie my shoes (in one attempt), type on a keyboard, and jog up to 5 miles. All of this 10 months after surgery. When Dr. Kim saw the severity of my collapsed cervical spine he hastened getting into the operating room. If the need were to arise again I would seek out Dr. Kim's help. Also, those who work at the spine center were awesome and compassionate.
in Lincoln, CA |
Only the best! Always there when needed! Followed my case from beginning to end with professional excellence and a caring touch!! Joan gaiser-booth
in Placerville, CA |
Great Doctor / Surgeon and would recommend. Had lower back surgery
in Anchorage, AK |
I had a disk replaced with a ball between the C5 & C6 in August 2014 by Dr. Kee Kim. I am pain free and migraine free. I credit Dr. Kee Kim for bringing joy back into my life. Before the surgery I had about 28 days of vomiting migraines every month on the last 4 months. Before that my wife didn't track it. The surgeons in my state of Alaska wanted to fuse it. I'm so thankful to Dr. Kee Kim for freeing me from constant pain and giving me full mobility of my neck back. He is a God send.
in Paradise |
Dr Kim performed a complicated corpectomy on me 14 months ago. Prior to the surgery I was in danger of paralysis from my neck down. After a 12 hour surgery I started rehabilitation and today I have a wonderful quality of life. Thank-you Dr. Kim for a job well done - you are a credit to your profession.
in El Dorado Hills, CA |
Dr. Kee Kim, Is very unethical and arrogant, he tells you a diagnosis and on follow up appointments denies what he said, surgery was unsuccesful, still having a lot of pain a year later. I have since left UC Davis and found a much better surgeon, who is thorough and honest, surgery was very successful.
in Folsom, CA |
Dr. Kee performed 4 operations. 3 in my neck one in my low back. His operations went well, but he left out after effects. I suffer, migraines, sever muscle spazams, arm pain hand numbness. It's hard to sleep at nights due to the pain. He does follow you through the process. But doesn't Inform u after the operation effects. I went back to see him because of my low back and he told me to get some exercise and wouldn't see me. I am off to SFO who has reviewed my records and wants see me. Not ok!
in Sacramento |
Dr. Kim performed my surgery after I suffered a serious fall. I underwent cervical spine stabilization through instrumentation and bone graft, and also a laminectomy to address congenital spinal stenosis. No complications and 4 months late I am pain free in my back/neck. He answered all my questions, was professional, went over my procedure in detail and explained it in terms I could understand. My family and I are very grateful and pleased with him. -23 year old female, polyortho trauma
Dr kee kim is a sensitive, caring professional neurosurgeon. He hears and listens to his patients. He performed C Spine surgery on me September 30, 2015. I had 100% faith in his capability. My surgery went well from the beginning and through my follow up visits. No compilations. It was 100%successful. because God guided his skilled hand's. I am 78years and I have the utmost confidence in Dr Kee Kim. Thank you Dr Kim and your amazing staff. Marie S. Khela
in Copperopolis ca |
Dr Kee Kim is a awesome Dr. God has given him a gift. My life is like new and 95% of my original problem is gone. Dr Kim did a 3 level cervical fuse and I'm like a new person. I struggled with chiropractors, traction units, epidermal shots on a continual basis. I could not stay far away from a one of the chiropractors I used bc my neck was a mess. I'm at 100 days almost post operation and it's the best decision I ever made concerning my neck problem. I'm fully greatful! Pastor Brandon
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr Kee Kim does not answer questions, is dismissive and arrogant. He treated me like I was wasting his time. The more questions I had, the more he treated me with disrespect.
Have you seen Dr. Kee Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
    Select Plus HMO
    Select PPO
  • Delta Health System
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA