Dr. Keak Khauv, MD

Dr. Keak Khauv, MD

Ophthalmology  ·

Dr. Keak Khauv, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in El Paso, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. He specializes in ophthalmology.Read his story

Provident Eye Specialists

10400 Vista Del Sol Dr Ste 100

El Paso, TX 79925

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Khauv

See how frequently Dr. Khauv performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dry Eyes
Glaucoma
high
Cataract

Dr. Khauv's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Khauv's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khauv "I was born in Cambodia and at the age of four my family and I had to leave due to the Vietnam War. I still have memories of the Khmer Rouge reign and fleeing over treacherous mountain passes, which will always remain with me. Our family found safety in a refugee camp in Thailand, where we lived under difficult conditions until we were able to immigrate to the United States. Shortly after immigrating to the United States we were blessed by the goodwill of a Christian family in Fort Worth, Texas who helped support our family. We lived in Fort Worth for a year, then moved to Fontana, California to be with other family members who also immigrated from Cambodia. In Fontana, I graduated valedictorian from Fontana High School in 1992. After graduating high school I was accepted at UCLA and graduated summa cum laude with honors in biochemistry in 1996. I then pursued my medical education at the University of Iowa College of Medicine graduating with my doctorate in medicine in the year 2000. I then moved to Colton, California to complete my medical internship at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center and subsequently completed my ophthalmology residency training at Saint Louis University. After successfully completing my educational and training requirements, my desire was to seek employment in Texas. My focus of interest is comprehensive ophthalmology, including cataract surgery, pterygium surgery, oculoplastic procedures and glaucoma management. My wife Sarina and I truly enjoy living and working in El Paso and we are so grateful to continue to experience the warmth, caring, hospitality that this fine City has to offer. I will continue to honor and respect my humble beginnings as I strive to professionally serve the needs of the El Paso community."

This content was provided by Dr. Khauv "Our mission is to provide consistent, professional, high-quality, vision care to our patients. At provident, we care about our patients and our concerns extend beyond the scope of ophthalmology. We promote an understanding and education of various eye diseases to inspire our patients to live a better quality of life. Patient care is at the heart of our practice and we value and respect our patients with the utmost compassion and dignity."

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Saint Louis University / School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Khauv has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khauv does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khauv and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Khauv's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khauv to family and friends

Dr. Khauv's Performance

I am very pleased with my results .
excellent
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
great personell and dr . highly recommend
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is a excellent doctor. Highly recommend .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is very thorough and attentive Ophthalmologist.
Are you Dr. Khauv?