Dr. Kazumi Chino, MD

Dr. Kazumi Chino, MD

Radiation Oncology | Female

At Florida Cancer Affiliates, we are committed to providing patients with the specialized care they need along with the tools, resources and personal support that will help them navigate through their journey with cancer.

We offer our patients the latest technology and therapies ranging from leading-edge diagnostic imaging to sophisticated forms of radiation therapy. At the same time, we are dedicated to delivering your care with the compassion you desire.

Patients at Florida Cancer Affiliates have access to the best therapies and current treatment options right here in our own community.  Our physicians have worked diligently to ensure patients do not have to travel far from their homes in order to receive the best in cancer care.

I come from a family focused on cancer care; my mother and two siblings are also radiation oncologists.  It is important to me that patient care starts the minute a patient walks through our doors.  I consider it everyone's duty, from our receptionists up front to our laboratory technicians in the back, to ensure each patient feels uplifted and comfortable. We understands that no person really wants to be in the position where they have to see a radiation oncologist, but we strive to provide the most positive and supportive environment possible when someone is in need of radiation therapy.

I try to keep active outside of my work life.  In lieu of spending time with my husband and daughter,  I also enjoy long distance running and quilting.

Dr. Chino's Experience

See how Dr. Chino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chino

Dr. Chino accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chino has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chino to family and friends
based on 6 total surveys
Dr. Chino's Performance
Dr. Chino Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

Have you seen Dr. Kazumi Chino, MD?
Are you Dr. Chino?

Compare Dr. Chino

}

Dr. Chino says...

Dr. Chino's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chino says...

Dr. Chino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Radiation Oncology
  •  Board certified in Radiation Oncology

Dr. Chino has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chino's Board Certifications

University of New Mexico School of Medicine
    University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
    University of Arizona Health Sciences Center
    University Of New Mexico

Dr. Chino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Radiation Oncology

• 3D Conformal Radiotherapy
  • Breast Cancer Treatment
  • Cancer Pain Management
  • Cancer Treatment
  • External Beam Radiotherapy
  • Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
  • Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
  • Radiation Oncology Procedures