Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Szczech

Clifton Wellington Med Grp

1033 Clifton Ave Clifton, NJ 07013

Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Clifton, NJ and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Akademia Med Lublin Poland in 1981 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Szczech accepts

Dr. Szczech accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT

4.1

Dr. Szczech?
Dr. Szczech's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD
Great staff, great doctors, have been a patient for years and have always been treated with a high level of professionalism
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD?
Extremely rude staff. Especially the front office. Assistant and doctor knew I had an emergency, out of state for my fiance's father's open-heart surgery. I had mentioned during my appointment I received notification from the insurance, one med. was now requiring prior-auth. The assistant told me that was untrue, they required prior-authorization years ago when they began treating me. I left the office and went to the pharmacy, as I had stated, it was denied, requiring prior authorization. I immediately called the office, was put to voicemail and left an urgent message for someone to please get back to me. After not hearing back in a few hours, I phoned and left a second message. Not only were my calls ignored, the office was closed the next day as well, causing my fiance' and I to miss his father's open-heart surgery. When I returned to the office the following day as they opened, I was so upset that a doctor of six years could have been so heartless & disrespectful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD?
Unfortunately I suffer from chronic pain connected to an autoimmune disorder. After I was referred to Dr. Michael people around me noticed how my pain was truly being managed. He, along with his staff, are pleasant and easy to communicate with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD?
I've been a monthly patient of Dr. Mike's since 2013, approximately 84 visits with this man and his staff. I was recommended by my primary physician for pain management. I wanted to be free of pain and medication and that is exactly what Dr. Mike did for me. He is an outstanding Doctor in his field and his bed side manner is superb! My life has completely changed for the better! My advice to anyone reading a negative review is to not judge Dr. Mike but understand where the negative reviews are coming from...most likely someone who was on an opioid or someone who was denied opioids because they DON'T need them...trust me I'm living proof! If you are looking for an opioid handout keep searching Dr. Mike is not that Doctor...but if you WANT to change for the better then Dr. Mike can get you there safely! He wants to help and won't give up on you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Szczech since 9/2/08 for back pain. He has always been very professional, punctual and has taken care of my back and leg pain. I saw him today because of pain in my back and ankle. He gave me an injection and advised me that it was my sacroiliac. I am to see him in 10 days if the pain continues if not cancel the appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Szczech for pain management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD?
Dr. Szczech is the most professional and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been treated by. He knows how to diagnose your problem and treat your pain quickly and without issue. I have been a patient of Dr. Szczech for many years now and would highly recommend to anyone with chronic pain issues. He and his staff run an organized office, therefore your wait times are never long, if at all, as with other doctors in his field. You will be grateful to have met and be treated by Dr. Szczech.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD?
Dr.Szczech has been helping me for the last 20 years. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. He takes time, he answers my questions to help me the best, explains condition. I trust his decisions. The best doctor I have ever met. I will always highly recomended him. The office staff is great as well. The office is very clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD?
I’ve been going to Dr. Kazimierz Szczech for about 2 years and I can’t say enough about him and his staff. His staff is sufficient, friendly, courteous & very respectful and even though it’s a dr’s office they make you feel right at home. The doctor himself always makes you feel like your home as well and he definitely knows his medical field. I have had so much relief between my back & knee and so far he’s helped me to where I can function again without surgery. He takes pride in all he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kazimierz Szczech, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Szczech?

• Anesthesiology