Dr. Kayvon Haghighi, MD

Dr. Kayvon Haghighi, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Kayvon Haghighi, MD is a general surgery specialist in Red Bank, NJ and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch in 1999 and specializes in general surgery.

252 Broad St

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Haghighi

See how frequently Dr. Haghighi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Haghighi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

Dr. Haghighi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Head and Neck Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Haghighi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Haghighi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haghighi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haghighi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haghighi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haghighi to family and friends

Dr. Haghighi's Performance

Dr Haghighi is an excellent surgeon. His knowledge and sense of humor made me feel at ease for my surgery at his office. I was impressed with everything from top to bottom. The staff were friendly and helpful... the office and operating room were spotless. I would recommend him to everyone!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a wonderful experience at his beautiful office. The staff were friendly and helpful. Dr. Haghighi made me feel extremely comfortable from my first visit to surgery to postoperative visits. I highly recommend him to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After nine long painful months of visiting doctors and specialists I was referred to Dr. Haghighi by a TMJ specialist . Dr. Haghighi and staff immediately made me feel at ease. I needed extensive TMJ surgery and Dr. Haghighi took the time to explain every step of the way to myself and family from...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Haghighi is a fantastic surgeon. Look no further. I fell and broke my jaw and dislocated the hinge. The ER I went to did not have a surgeon on staff to perform the advanced surgery I needed. Now I was so scared. They recommended Dr. Haghighi. The staff immediately scheduled me to see him. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had major facial surgery last May and I have had over a dozen follow up appointments. The staff greets me by name and I never wait more than a few minutes. Dr Haghighi really took the time before and after to explain exactly what to expect and He spoke to me in easy to understand terms and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0