Dr. Kayvon Haghighi, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Kayvon Haghighi, MD
Dr. Kayvon Haghighi, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Red Bank, NJ. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Haghighi is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center.

Dr. Haghighi's Experience

See how Dr. Haghighi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haghighi

Dr. Haghighi accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Haghighi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Haghighi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haghighi to family and friends
Dr. Haghighi's Performance
in Edison, NJ |
After nine long painful months of visiting doctors and specialists I was referred to Dr. Haghighi by a TMJ specialist . Dr. Haghighi and staff immediately made me feel at ease. I needed extensive TMJ surgery and Dr. Haghighi took the time to explain every step of the way to myself and family from day one. The staff is wonderful and the office is beautiful. They truly go above and beyond! Visiting Dr. Haghighi was life changing for me and I am so thankful!
Englishtown, NJ |
Dr. Haghighi is a fantastic surgeon. Look no further. I fell and broke my jaw and dislocated the hinge. The ER I went to did not have a surgeon on staff to perform the advanced surgery I needed. Now I was so scared. They recommended Dr. Haghighi. The staff immediately scheduled me to see him. Started processing with the insurance company to get approval as the surgery had to happen very shortly. The minute I met Dr. Haghighi he took away all the anxiety I had.
in Wall Township, NJ |
I had major facial surgery last May and I have had over a dozen follow up appointments. The staff greets me by name and I never wait more than a few minutes. Dr Haghighi really took the time before and after to explain exactly what to expect and He spoke to me in easy to understand terms and treated me like a friend. I have a few more procedures needed and Dr Haghighi is definitely the only Oral Surgeon I would consider using. Keefe Pirog
Have you seen Dr. Kayvon Haghighi, MD?
Are you Dr. Haghighi?

Compare Dr. Haghighi

Dr. Haghighi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Ulcer

Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Haghighi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haghighi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery