Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Silverberg

Texas Fertility Center

6500 N MO Pac Expy Bldg 1 Austin, TX 78731

Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1984 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Silverberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silverberg

Dr. Silverberg?
Dr. Silverberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD
My husband and I cannot say enough great things about TFC! The TFC team is excellent! From our first visit and explaining the IUI process, to the after-care/after-hour questions we had and the quick responses we received, to the painless and ease of the actual process --- we were extremely impressed! If you are like us, and need help achieving your dreams of a family, look into TFC. We highly recommend giving them a chance to make your dreams come true! You won't be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
Dr. Silverberg is one of the best in his field, excellent at diagnosis and a brilliant surgeon.He gave us the best fertility treatment and within an year we had success conceiving.I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
Dr. Silverberg helped us plan for a second pregnancy, recover from a miscarriage when we conceieved naturally, and then get pregnant again under his treatment. He is well respected and trusted in the Austin community. We’re so appreciative of his help to grow our family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
He’s the best, very thorough and knowledgeable. Never trusted a doctor this much, he explains all questions very well with evidence which I adore. & after going to 3 different places finally I’m 9wks pregnant, all driving back & forth from San Antonio paid off, thank you so much Dr. Silverberg
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
Dr. Silverberg was very personable and thorough during the consultation. He discussed plans and reasons for them every step of the way, and expressed an honest excitement when a successful pregnancy finally occurred. I felt very comfortable working with him and his staff. Things to keep in mind: we cycle and ovulate at odd times, so may have to come in on weekends or Holidays. You have to be comfortable letting the on-call doctors work on you or you may have to miss that cycle (some women disli
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
My husband and I have been trying to have a second child for almost 3 years. I had a fertility workup that revealed that I had a blocked fallopian tube and endometriosis. Because of these results and my history of PCOS I was referred to Dr. Silverberg. From the beginning he was extremely confident that he could fix my issue with an out patient surgery. 2 months after the surgery I finally became pregnant and am currently 8 weeks along.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
After eight painful ovarian cysts and absolutely no action taken by my previous OB/GYN, Dr. Silverberg provided an actual diagnosis within minutes. He performed outpatient surgery to address my Stage IV Endometriosis and I was able to conceive naturally. Dr. Silverberg was kind and direct - something that was invaluable to me after months of silence. He resolved an issue that caused me great physical and emotional pain for years and I will be forever grateful for his confident and friendly care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
We have Dr. Silverberg to thank for two of our babies. Visiting him for the first time, he knew exactly what was causing my miscarriages and put together a game plan right then and there. Within a few months I was pregnant and kept the pregnancy. We went back to him for our next child after another miscarriage and I'm so glad we did. We are now expecting and are so glad we went back to him. His team is phenomenal and is great at ushering you through a difficult time. Thank you thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
Our experience is unique because we are a Catholic couple and it was very important to us to follow church teaching. Dr. Silverberg was very respectful of our religious beliefs, but was still very thorough in giving us accurate information. He told us the statistics and his professional recommendation, but never pressured us to make a choice that we were uncomfortable with. As a faithful Catholic, I deeply appreciated his understanding, professionalism, and expertise. We now have a baby boy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
I cannot begin to thank Dr. Silverberg enough. After trying for 2 full years, we saw him after being misdiagnosed with a bicornuate uterus. He quickly reassured me that I had a septum and it could be fixed. He squeezed me into his schedule 2 weeks later for a procedure where he found a non functioning tube, endometriosis and the septum. He made us wait for a month to properly heal and told us to try naturally for 6 months. Voila, 1st month and we're pregnant! He's one of the absolute best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Silverberg?

First and foremost, we have developed a patient-centric practice that provides best in class care in a nurturing, yet state of the art environment. We made the conscious commitment to be more than infertility specialists. We perform cutting edge scie...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Best Doctors in America, 2011
  • Best Doctors in Austin, 2011
  • Texas Super Doctors, 2004 to pr

Dr. Silverberg accepts

Dr. Silverberg accepts the following insurance:

Galaxy Health Network
HealthSmart

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Silverberg's experience treating your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening