Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD
Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Dr. Silverberg's Care Philosophy

First and foremost, we have developed a patient-centric practice that provides best in class care in a nurturing, yet state of the art environment. We made the conscious commitment to be more than infertility specialists. We perform cutting edge scientific research, are strong patient advocates, while helping train future leaders in our field. We also work to raise awareness of infertility as a curable disease and help others who lack the means or insurance coverage to pursue treatment.

Dr. Silverberg's Experience

See how Dr. Silverberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Silverberg

Dr. Silverberg accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Silverberg is now accepting new patients

Dr. Silverberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silverberg to family and friends
    Dr. Silverberg's Performance
    Austin, TX |
    Dr Silverberg is very genuine and matter-of-fact. He will give you direct answers and go out of his way to help you solve problems. He really cares about his patients. The nurses are all different, so find one that works for you. I went to him for 5 years, so I had mainly positive experiences. But there were a few times where my unique situation was not remembered and they had to refresh themselves after giving me the wrong directions.
    in Austin, TX |
    Awesome bedside manner. He's funny, laid back, and to the point. We've suffered infertility for two years and are in our fourties. We are currently pregnant with twins. I cannot recommend Dr Silverberg or TFC enough. Worked with several other doctors at Tfc when Dr. Silverberg was unavailable, and the entire practice is busy yet wonderful. We got 24 hour care. Leaving our obgyn and going to a fertility doctor that came highly recommended was the best decision we ever made.
    Round Rock, TX |
    I consulted with Dr.S before trying for baby number four. I was given reassurance that with ivf and pgs testing I would get a positive outcome of 4-5 healty pgs tested embryos. The purpose was not to have excess embryos but to prevent a heart break of first trimester loss and have one healthy child. Over confidence in my outcome should have been a big red flag. I should have run the other way. After egg retrieval, with over 80% immature eggs, I was left with zero embryos to pgs test. If yo
    in Round Rock, TX |
    Dr. Silverberg and Staff are very caring, kind, and professional. Dr. Silverberg is an amazing doctor that truly takes pride in his profession. My husband and I started seeing Dr. Silverberg in the year 2014. Every since then we have admired the patients and the admiration that he has had in wanting to take care of us and his patients. I would advice any of my family or friends to use this doctor's office. They are truly amazing! Heather and Randall Wells
    in Liberty Hill, TX |
    Dr. Silverberg was recommended to us when my daughter was diagnosed with Ovarian tumors in both of her ovaries at age 14. We were devastated with the news and how the surgery was supposed to be done by a different doctor, risking her life and possibilities of having a baby later in her life. Dr. Silverberg was amazing making everyone comfortable and explained the process very well. He saved both ovaries and removed all tumors via laparoscopy instead of cutting her open.
    in Liberty Hill, TX |
    The Male Perspective - Doctor Silverberg is personable, experienced, articulate. His perspective relays confidence and minimizes some of the panic that can come with some of these visits. My wife and I took our almost 15 year old daughter with a scary prognosis. We walked out of Doctor Silverbergs office with the same diagnosis, BUT and much better understanding, much higher hope for very good outcome and much less stress. He gets our TWO THUMBS UP at this point.
    in Austin, TX |
    After nearly 2 years of trying, and all the other fertility stuff we weren't Successful. He recommended a laporoscopy which is when we learned IVF was sadly the only option. At the time I was understandably upset but after we decided to move forward we went through the process. When all is set and done, we had 1 embryo. My confidence level was low but he pulled it off! We only did one transfer of one embryo and now we have a gorgeous 9 month old boy. He makes miracles happen!
    Austin, TX |
    Dr. Silverberg is an excellent fertility doctor who I would recommend to anyone dealing with infertility. He is compassionate, intelligent and open-minded. He saved us a lot of heartache and time. We really appreciate all his help and are very happy with our results.
    in Austin, TX |
    Dr. Silverberg and his team at Texas Fertility are truly incredible. Dr. Silverberg takes the time to listen to your questions, provide thoughtful response and he treats you respectfully. For us, he was exactly what we were looking for in a physician who would guide us through the challenging journey of infertility.
    in Austin, TX |
    Dr. Silverberg is truly a special and gifted surgeon. I had a large fibroid that I wanted removed laparoscopically. Some OBGYNS/surgeons may offer the option to remove fibroids with a large abdominal incision (laparotomy), but TFC can do this laparoscopically. I live an active lifestyle and wanted to have very little downtime after the procedure. After meeting with Dr. Silverberg, I knew I was in excellent hands. My surgery was very successful, and my recovery was fast and nearly painless.
    in Austin, TX |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Silverberg's for 5 years and will continue to see him when we are ready to have another baby. Going through years of fertility treatments is never easy but Dr. Silverberg was always supportive, straight forward and his expertise in the field is unmatched. He took me successfully through 5 surgeries and we are now expecting our first child due to his help. I would recommend both Dr. Silverberg and the entire staff at Texas Fertility Center.
    in Austin, TX |
    Dr. Silverberg was knowledgeable about my chromosomal abnormality as soon as we sat down in his office, and had a plan of action if we wanted to move forward with IVF, so we did. My husband and I struggled with how many eggs we wanted to fertilize because we believe in giving all embryos a chance at life, so Dr. Silverberg counseled us on roughly how many eggs he thought we should fertilize to get the amount of embryos we wanted. I'm so glad we listened to his advice and I'm now 24 weeks!
    in Austin, TX |
    My husband and I first went to Dr. Silverberg after having spent the past two years with a different fertility specialist in the area. From the moment we met Dr. Silverberg we knew that we were in the right place. He made us feel welcomed and put our minds at ease. That we would be able to have a family. I was so pleased with the experience and treatment I received from Dr. Silverberg as well as all the staff. I highly recommend Dr. Silverberg for anyone struggling with infertility!
    Have you seen Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
    Are you Dr. Silverberg?

Dr. Silverberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Silverberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Doctors Across America – Top Doctors, 2002 - Pre
      • Patient Choice Award, 2007, 2008
      • Best Doctors in America, 2011
      • Best Doctors in Austin, 2011
      • Texas Super Doctors, 2004 to pr

Dr. Silverberg has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Silverberg's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervical Polyps
    • Ectopic Pregnancy
    • Endometriosis
    • Female Infertility
    • Infertility
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages

Completed in 1989

University Of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, TX

Completed in 1991

Vanderbilt University

Dr. Silverberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silverberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hysteroscopy
    • In Vitro Fertilization
    • Infertility Treatment
    • Intra Uterine Insemination
    • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
    • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
    • Ovulation Induction
    • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)