Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD

Dr. Silverberg
Telehealth services available

Texas Fertility Center

6500 N Mo Pac Expy Bldg 1 Austin, TX 78731

Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Austin, TX and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor University medical school in 1984. He is affiliated with medical facilities St. David's Medical Center and St. David's North Austin Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Silverberg to book an appointment.

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Silverberg with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at St. David's Round Rock Medical Center.

Make an appointment at St. David's Round Rock Medical Center today at (512) 366-3131.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of St. David's Round Rock Medical Center.

Dr. Silverberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silverberg

Dr. Silverberg?
  • Office environment (75)
  • Explained conditions well (73)
  • Listened & answered questions (73)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
Dr. Silverberg is awesome. He is a knowledgeable doctor and excellent surgeon. He always explains things clearly and thoroughly. We felt we were in good hands while we were seeing him. The nurses in TFC are also nice and easy to work with. Definitely recommend Dr. Silverberg and TFC for couples in Austin looking for help to grow family.
  • Long wait times
Jenny – Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
It has been 10 years since my nightmare with Dr. Silverberg which culminated in a voicemail message of a miscarriage. In one appointment Silverberg ordered a Lexus while I was sitting in his office. He had a young intern come into the room without asking permission while I was exposed on the exam table. He is most famous for his software that he invented to maximize profits. I eventually found a great doctor at the San Diego Fertility Clinic and that made it even more clear how terrible Silverberg is. But he’s a great marketer of himself. Don’t be fooled!!!!!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ellen – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
After meeting with a few of the main fertility specialists in Austin, my husband and I decided Texas Fertility Center and more specifically Dr. Silverberg was the best fit for us. He was incredibly thorough and took the time to make sure we knew all our options before moving forward with IVF. Throughout the entire IVF process I felt completely supported and cared for by Dr. Silverberg and his amazing nurse team. I have officially "graduated" from Dr. Silverberg's care and am moving on to my OB which is definitely bitter-sweet! If you are currently looking for a fertility specialist... do not look any further! TFC is the place to go!
Nov 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
After considering multiple fertility docs, we are SO glad we decided to go with Dr. Silverberg. He and the entire TFC staff (especially the nurse team) are incredible to work with in every way. They are highly organized, fully supportive and always a joy to work with during an especially challenging time. Dr. Silverberg is not only a fantastic physician due to his knowledge and experience in the field on infertility but also highly personable with consistently good bedside manner. My husband and I started the process with him in January and found out in September that we are expecting a little boy in June 2021. We hope to expand our family in the future and will definitely be returning to Dr. Silverberg. Look no further if you want an incredible all around fertility journey!
Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
I loved working with Dr. Silverberg for my IVF treatment. I transferred to him from another practice and quickly appreciated his approach and expertise. He knew exactly what we needed to do for my particular situation and six months later I was pregnant. He answered any of the questions I had along the way and ALWAYS made me feel comfortable and confident in his approach and rationale. I can't thank him and his team enough for helping us get pregnant.
  • Appointment was rushed
Naseem – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
Dr. Silverberg is a true expert at his craft. Not only does he have extensive experience in dealing with a variety of fertility ails, but he is a genuinely kind person who gets sincere gratification from helping women solve some of their most trying gynecological problems. Over the series of months that I was working with Dr. S and his team, I received meticulous and attentive care. Dr. S is the kind of physician who will make himself as accessible to patients as possible (even by providing his personal cell phone number). His approach is focused and data-driven; he spends an inordinate amount of time doing research to ameliorate the field and outcomes for so many. He has helped thousands of people achieve their lifelong dreams of building families and also addressing long-term issues that were often ignored or misdiagnosed by other providers. I cannot recommend Dr. Silverberg and his team enough, and will be eternally grateful for the attentive care that lead us to our own miracle.
Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
If we could give Dr. Kaylen Silverberg and his amazing team of nurses more than 5 stars we would. After struggling with infertility for 4 years, my husband and I made our first consultation with Dr. Silverberg at Texas Fertility Center. Our first impression of Dr. Silverberg was outstanding and exactly what we needed. He patiently listened to all of our concerns, answered every question under the sun (we had a whole list...literally) and most importantly put us at ease and gave us hope that a healthy pregnancy was in our future! Dr. Silverberg takes the worry off your shoulders and provides the best medical care possible in order to make your dreams of having a family come true. His nursing team is nothing short of stellar. They answer every "crazy" question and are extremely organized, prompt and knowledgeable! We feel so blessed to have been able to call him our doctor for this journey. We are now 9w2d and couldn't be happier. Thank you to Dr. Silverberg & Team!
Kellie S – Aug 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
I have been a patient of TFC and Dr. Silverberg on and off for the last ten years. I cannot say enough good things about him and the staff. Everyone we interacted with was helpful, encouraging, and quick to respond. As for Dr. Silverberg, he immediately put my husband and I at ease the first time we met him. Throughout our journey he was always straight forward and compassionate. While knowing he has many patients and is a busy doctor, I always felt that when he asked how we were doing, he really wanted to know. Sometimes you do have to wait a while for an appointment, but knowing he takes his time if I have an issue, I understand that he gives that time to his other patients as well. After a long infertility journey, we are now pregnant through embryo donation. It was bittersweet when Dr. Silverberg released me to go to my regular OB! I highly recommend him and TFC to anyone having to navigate the rollercoaster of infertility.
Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
We had a wonderful experience at Texas Fertility Center. Dr. Silverberg put us at ease from our first consultation and was confident and clear in our treatment plan. Dr. Silverberg's bedside manner is very straight forward, intelligent, and calm - and I felt well-informed throughout the process. His nurses were patient and friendly - and prompt in responding to our questions. Our first treatment cycle was a success and I can't recommend Dr. Silverberg highly enough!
Paige Barnes – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
My husband and I cannot say enough great things about TFC! The TFC team is excellent! From our first visit and explaining the IUI process, to the after-care/after-hour questions we had and the quick responses we received, to the painless and ease of the actual process --- we were extremely impressed! If you are like us, and need help achieving your dreams of a family, look into TFC. We highly recommend giving them a chance to make your dreams come true! You won't be disappointed!
Jenniffer & Jerry R. – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
Dr. Silverberg is one of the best in his field, excellent at diagnosis and a brilliant surgeon.He gave us the best fertility treatment and within an year we had success conceiving.I would highly recommend him.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
Dr. Silverberg helped us plan for a second pregnancy, recover from a miscarriage when we conceieved naturally, and then get pregnant again under his treatment. He is well respected and trusted in the Austin community. We’re so appreciative of his help to grow our family!
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
He’s the best, very thorough and knowledgeable. Never trusted a doctor this much, he explains all questions very well with evidence which I adore. & after going to 3 different places finally I’m 9wks pregnant, all driving back & forth from San Antonio paid off, thank you so much Dr. Silverberg
n/a in San Antonio, TX – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
Dr. Silverberg was very personable and thorough during the consultation. He discussed plans and reasons for them every step of the way, and expressed an honest excitement when a successful pregnancy finally occurred. I felt very comfortable working with him and his staff. Things to keep in mind: we cycle and ovulate at odd times, so may have to come in on weekends or Holidays. You have to be comfortable letting the on-call doctors work on you or you may have to miss that cycle (some women disli
Desiree in TX – Dec 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
My husband and I have been trying to have a second child for almost 3 years. I had a fertility workup that revealed that I had a blocked fallopian tube and endometriosis. Because of these results and my history of PCOS I was referred to Dr. Silverberg. From the beginning he was extremely confident that he could fix my issue with an out patient surgery. 2 months after the surgery I finally became pregnant and am currently 8 weeks along.
Christina – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
After eight painful ovarian cysts and absolutely no action taken by my previous OB/GYN, Dr. Silverberg provided an actual diagnosis within minutes. He performed outpatient surgery to address my Stage IV Endometriosis and I was able to conceive naturally. Dr. Silverberg was kind and direct - something that was invaluable to me after months of silence. He resolved an issue that caused me great physical and emotional pain for years and I will be forever grateful for his confident and friendly care.
Jamey in Round Rock, TX – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
We have Dr. Silverberg to thank for two of our babies. Visiting him for the first time, he knew exactly what was causing my miscarriages and put together a game plan right then and there. Within a few months I was pregnant and kept the pregnancy. We went back to him for our next child after another miscarriage and I'm so glad we did. We are now expecting and are so glad we went back to him. His team is phenomenal and is great at ushering you through a difficult time. Thank you thank you!!!
Erika – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
Our experience is unique because we are a Catholic couple and it was very important to us to follow church teaching. Dr. Silverberg was very respectful of our religious beliefs, but was still very thorough in giving us accurate information. He told us the statistics and his professional recommendation, but never pressured us to make a choice that we were uncomfortable with. As a faithful Catholic, I deeply appreciated his understanding, professionalism, and expertise. We now have a baby boy!
Hannah Q in Austin Tx – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
I cannot begin to thank Dr. Silverberg enough. After trying for 2 full years, we saw him after being misdiagnosed with a bicornuate uterus. He quickly reassured me that I had a septum and it could be fixed. He squeezed me into his schedule 2 weeks later for a procedure where he found a non functioning tube, endometriosis and the septum. He made us wait for a month to properly heal and told us to try naturally for 6 months. Voila, 1st month and we're pregnant! He's one of the absolute best!
Genevieve – Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?
One word- AWESOME. Dr. Silverberg is an incredibly brilliant and highly compassionate Fertility specialist. He is thorough, effective and incredibly capable- solving the toughest of fertility cases and challenges. I cannot thank him enough for helping us have our 2 children. A better fertility doctor you will not find. Thank you, Dr. Silverberg!
carrie palin sandstad in austin, tx – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaylen Silverberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Silverberg?

First and foremost, we have developed a patient-centric practice that provides best in class care in a nurturing, yet state of the art environment. We...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology