Dr. Kay Park, MD

Dr. Kay Park, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Kay Park is a Board-certified ophthalmologist who has been treating patients in Glendale for over 14 years. Originally from the Philadelphia area, she moved to Los Angeles for fellowship training at USC. She sees both adults and children, prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses, screening for glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy, and performing surgery for eye conditions such as cataracts, using multifocal and toric lens implants that help decrease dependence on eyeglasses. Dr. Park considers the chance to meet new people and see long-time patients on a regular basis "one of the best things about my job". In her spare time, she enjoys volunteering as a Girl Scout troop leader for her daughter, with the Los Angeles Childrens Chorus for her son, and recently served as president of her alumni organization, the Harvard Club of Southern California.

Vision Care Medical Group

222 W Eulalia St Ste 110

Glendale, CA 91204

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Park

We want our patients to feel comfortable and confident that their eye conditions are being well taken care of by our physicians and staff. No question about your eyes is "a dumb question" - we strive to help you see and feel better and help you take care of your eyes.

Experience for Dr. Park

Gain confidence in your healthcare decisions by comparing quality indicators on our provider profiles: education, board certification, years of practice, patient experience, and now Top Care Areas, which gives frequency in conditions treated or procedures performed. More about finding the right doctor for you

Top Care Areas for Dr. Park by Patient Volume

Stye

Dr. Park's volume for this condition ranks within the 74th percentile in our national data set. This is statistically normal relative to her peers.

Glaucoma

Dr. Park's volume for this condition ranks within the 70th percentile in our national data set. This is statistically normal relative to her peers.

Keratitis

Dr. Park's volume for this condition ranks within the 64th percentile in our national data set. This is statistically normal relative to her peers.

Need Other Care?

Discover how Dr. Park compares to peers nationwide for your care needs.

?

Where our data comes from - The data you see on providers' Healthgrades profiles comes from both the provider and public sources. The Top Care Areas section uses public data from billing claims that providers submit to insurance companies. That data is filed nationwide on behalf of the provider to either the government or a private health insurance company.

How we evaluate our data - Patient volume is analyzed by provider and compared nationally with all providers who perform the same procedure, or treat the same condition. We organize the volume data in percentile ranking from 'may perform' for the lowest claims volume to 'Very High' for the highest claims volume data. For a given condition or procedure, performance categories are defined based on 80%, 90%, and 95% confidence intervals from the average patient volume for all providers in our database. Providers identified as ‘may perform’ do not have sufficient volume for Healthgrades to create a statistical evaluation.

Are you Dr. Park?

Learn more about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Visual Field Defects

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Pterygium Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Harvard University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Yale University
  • Doheny Eye Inst-Usc Sch Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
1.0
Dr. Park's Performance
    POOR
    POOR
    GOOD
in Glendale, ca |
I left a message for Dr. Park's office to call me back regarding to my eye drop prescription three days ago. No one has called me back. Then I tried calling this morning (5/1/2017) at 9 am and the phone answering machine told me that I had called the office at off hours. Even through according to their website the office is opening today from 8:30 am to 5 pm. I guess they are not interested in keeping me as Dr. Park's patient.
in Tujunga, CA |
I am not happy at all, after my right eye cataract surgery, she left some cataract lens behind, she did not check to removed all during surgery, after checkup in office I find out. also power of lens that inserted is not correct, because now with my right eye I see letter sizes in street sign smaller than left eye.
Have you seen Dr. Kay Park, MD?
Are you Dr. Park?