Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine ·  Female · Age 47

Dr. Shashikumar

North Texas Infusion Center

11797 S Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76028

Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Bangalore Med College Bangalore University Bangalore Karnataka India in 1996 and specializes in infectious disease medicine and internal medicine.

Dr. Shashikumar accepts

Dr. Shashikumar accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Principal Life
Tricare
Universal American

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Shashikumar treats your condition or procedure

3.3

Dr. Shashikumar?
Dr. Shashikumar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD
If I could give Dr. Shashikumar more than five stars, I would certainly do that. She is kind and personable and is an amazing doctor. Unlike many doctors today, she actually talks to her patients. After a rough patch with health issues that sent me to her, my first appointment with this medical professional left me knowing that someone actually cared about me as more than a name/condition on a computer. I am thankful she is my doctor. Also, Rene is friendly and efficient and is a real asset to Dr. Shashikumar’s medical practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD?
The Dr. was rude, argumentative and challenged every symptom I explained to her. She insisted that I was fine after a back and forth conversation. Never evaluated me or tested for anything before coming up with her opinion. I think her behavior and attitude is not what you would expect from a health care provider and I would give her less than one star if the option allowed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD?
Dr. Shashikumar's office has met or exceeded all my expectations. Rene is very pleasant on the phone and in person. Dr. Shashi was very informative and had an excellent bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD?
I was able to be squeezed in right away and the Dr was automatically concerned with my health. She was attentive and genuinely cared about my health. She went out of her way and I appreciate that. Her staff was very nice, caring, and made the visit where I was comfortable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DR!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD?
Highly recommend Dr.Sashi -she is very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Sashi was able to answer all of my concerns and was a pleasure conversing with her. Thank you Dr Sashi for taking great care of me and exceeding our expectations. Thank you Renee for being such a pleasure and positive influence during our short visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD?
Very helpful very assistive Responses to calls 24/7 And met with me on weekend to change ports as it started leaking suddenly Highly recommend Great staff also
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD?
DO NOT TRY TO GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! Tried to make an appointment with this doctor today Renee was very rude, very uncooperative & very argumentative! I chose to find anothe;r doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD?
Always very patient and clear to explain in detail the situation and answer all questions completely. Faithfully monitored progress in the hospital and visited my husband to explain everything always. HIGHLY recommend this EXCELLENT Doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shashikumar?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shashikumar treats patients.