Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kavitha Baddam, MD
Dr. Kavitha Baddam, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Flint, MI. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Baddam is affiliated with Genesys Regional Medical Center.

1515 W Atherton Rd

• Cofinity
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Baddam

Dr. Baddam's Experience

Dr. Baddam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Baddam has no media or publications listed.

• Indian

Dr. Baddam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baddam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baddam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baddam to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Baddam's Performance
    GOOD
Williamston, MI |
Dr. Baddam isn't an average doctor but she is very nice and really listens to you. Her office staff however isn't so completely incompetent, I finally had to leave her office and go elsewhere for care because they cannot do anything right. From sending out medical forms, to renewing prescriptions and getting messages to the doctor, this staff is unbelievably horrible. It's just not worth the headache.
in Metamora |
Dr. Badam has been my PCP for probably over 10 years. She always takes time and listens, she's personable, educational, her diagnoses are spot on, and she's just an amazing Doctor! There is little wait time as she respects your time! My daughter and sister also see her and I would recommend her to anybody.
Davison, MI |
I've read through all these reviews and have to laugh at them. Dr. Baddam is amazing. I have had to do lab work 4 times. Everytime it was done quickly and the staff answered all of my questions prompt without attitude. I feel I would have had to be extremely rude for them to be anything but professional. I was also told I wouldn't receive a phone call unless the results needed to be discussed. Both times they called within 48 hours. This is the first doctor's office I've liked in years.
in Otisville Michigan |
Dr Baddam is very responsive to my concerns. She is very respectful, honest and knowledgeable to my issues. My appointment times have been spot on. I trust and respect her opinions and she has gone above and beyond to help me with my health issues.
Ann Arbor, MI |
I have seen Dr.Baddam for almost 4 years. I called the office today to schedule a time to drop off paper work for my adoption when I was told she does not fill out this paper work and I would have a to find someone else to do it though it is only a physical form that needs to be signed by her. I have had other issues in the past but this was my final breaking point. Who is in health care and will not help a child without a home find one?
I love Dr. Baddam, however, her staff is something else. I have had nothing but repeated problems with prescriptions getting called/sent into the pharmacy after a visit, bloodwork orders being sent in to Quest. I received my blood work results from quest and am still waiting on a call from the doctor/her staff to discuss them. I know longer know what her office hours are because they are not listed anywhere and when you call the answering machine says their summer hours are and it lists them.
White Lake, MI |
It's unfortunate that Dr. Baddam's staff is so disgruntled and unprofessional, because Dr. Baddam is quite the opposite. Diane in particular is extremely rude and confrontational. No one says hello when you check in and the atmosphere of the office is negative. They all act as if they're doing you a favor and can't be bothered.
Davison Mi |
After a meet and greet with Dr Baddan I was told i would hear from her office in a couple of days. At that time I could make an appointment. The front desk person was very short with me and said someone would call me. I assumed they needed to verify my insurance information and transfer medical records. However she stated she didn't need my insurance card or any other information.. Two days later I called the office and was told That Dr. Baddan hadn't let her staff know yet. The Dr chooses
Have you seen Dr. Kavitha Baddam, MD?
Are you Dr. Baddam?