Hospice & Palliative Medicine  |
Dr. Kavita Willesen, MD
Dr. Kavita Willesen, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine doctor who practices in Sandy, UT. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Willesen is affiliated with Alta View Hospital.

9844 S 1300 E Ste 200

Sandy, UT 84094

Learn about Dr. Willesen

Dr. Willesen's Experience

Dr. Willesen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hospice & Palliative Medicine
  • Board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

• Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Willesen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willesen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willesen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willesen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willesen to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Willesen's Performance
in Sandy, Utah |
I mowed my lawn in over 100 degree heat and was outside for 2 hrs. After taking off my shirt, I had over 50 red spots on my back and 20 on my front. The itch was unbelievable and I was getting 3-4 hours of sleep each night. I saw Dr. Willesen and she prescribed a cream to take twice per day with other instructions. I put the cream on for the 2nd time on the very first day and the itch was gone. It was a miracle. Patient for 11 years. She makes decisions right away. Most trustworthy doctor ever.
San Ramon, CA |
We have been seeing this doctor for almost couple years now. She is not responsive to requests, not responsive to emails. Neither does she reply back on prescription refills. So practically you can't get in touch with her if you need any medical help. I do not recommend her to anyone seeking a doctor that cares for you. She is a good doctor but if a doctor does not care for patients then there is no point going to that doctor. So why pay premium for a doctor that does not care.
West Jordan, UT |
I have seen Dr Willesen for almost 15 years and have never would would want to never seen another Dr. She is patient and listens. If I do not feel comfortable taking a treatment due to side effects or cost, she works with me to find an alternative. She has helped me through some very trying illnesses that I do not believe other doctors could or would. I have recommended other family to her and they have felt the same.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I referred to many in 12 yrs to Dr W. I'M SORRY FOR THAT! I was COMPLETELY DIAGNOSED WRONG! She recently started "try holistic". No examples? I LOST 12 YRS OF MY LIFE, WITH MY KIDS, SPENT THOUSANDS ON RX, THEY NEVER WORKED & I COULDN'T WORK! Here's your sign! 1 Chiro appt for unrelated issue & the INTENSE PAIN that kept me FROM A LIFE GONE! Lableled "ADDICT", I followed HER instructions! Now I DESPERATELY NEED A TRUSTWORTHY DR, can't get them to listen I'M JUST AN ADDICT. BUT I SAY NO PILLS!!!!
Sandy, UT |
Worst experience I’ve ever had with a doctor.The office staff was terrible too.Hard to get on the phone and didn’t return calls.
Have you seen Dr. Kavita Willesen, MD?
Are you Dr. Willesen?