Hospice & Palliative Medicine  |
Dr. Kavita Willesen, MD
Dr. Kavita Willesen, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine doctor who practices in Sandy, UT. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Willesen is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center and Alta View Hospital.

Internal Medicine Associates

9844 S 1300 E Ste 200

Sandy, UT 84094

Learn about Dr. Willesen

Dr. Willesen's Experience

Dr. Willesen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hospice & Palliative Medicine
  • Board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

• Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Bombay / Goa Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Willesen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willesen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willesen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willesen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willesen to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Willesen's Performance
San Ramon, CA |
We have been seeing this doctor for almost couple years now. She is not responsive to requests, not responsive to emails. Neither does she reply back on prescription refills. So practically you can't get in touch with her if you need any medical help. I do not recommend her to anyone seeking a doctor that cares for you. She is a good doctor but if a doctor does not care for patients then there is no point going to that doctor. So why pay premium for a doctor that does not care.
West Jordan, UT |
I have seen Dr Willesen for almost 15 years and have never would would want to never seen another Dr. She is patient and listens. If I do not feel comfortable taking a treatment due to side effects or cost, she works with me to find an alternative. She has helped me through some very trying illnesses that I do not believe other doctors could or would. I have recommended other family to her and they have felt the same.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I referred to many in 12 yrs to Dr W. I'M SORRY FOR THAT! I was COMPLETELY DIAGNOSED WRONG! She recently started "try holistic". No examples? I LOST 12 YRS OF MY LIFE, WITH MY KIDS, SPENT THOUSANDS ON RX, THEY NEVER WORKED & I COULDN'T WORK! Here's your sign! 1 Chiro appt for unrelated issue & the INTENSE PAIN that kept me FROM A LIFE GONE! Lableled "ADDICT", I followed HER instructions! Now I DESPERATELY NEED A TRUSTWORTHY DR, can't get them to listen I'M JUST AN ADDICT. BUT I SAY NO PILLS!!!!
in sandy, ut |
I went to Dr. Willesen for a Wellness Review scheduled by my insurance co. and a prescription refill. The Wellness Review takes longer than a normal appt. She is very thorough and is very concerned about her patients. You can bring up any concerns and she will always answer them. She has been my doctor for over 10 years and I would never go to anyone else. In 4/16 she saved my life after a Specialist refused to see me after he operated on me. She knew right away what was wrong and cured me.
Sandy, UT |
Worst experience I’ve ever had with a doctor.The office staff was terrible too.Hard to get on the phone and didn’t return calls.
Have you seen Dr. Kavita Willesen, MD?
Are you Dr. Willesen?