Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Kaushal Chaudhari, MD
Dr. Kaushal Chaudhari, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ringgold, GA. He has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Chaudhari is affiliated with Memorial Hospital.

4700 Battlefield Pkwy Ste 200

Ringgold, GA 30736

Learn about Dr. Chaudhari

The mission of Memorial Health Care System and Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church by bringing it new life, energy, and viability in the 21st century. Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity and social justice as we move toward the creation of healthier communities.

Dr. Chaudhari's Experience

Dr. Chaudhari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Smt.NHL Municipal Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Carilion Roanoke Fam Prac
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Carilion Roanoke Fam Prac
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Chaudhari has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Chaudhari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaudhari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaudhari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaudhari to family and friends
Dr. Chaudhari's Performance
in Rossville, GA |
couldn't ask for a better human being/ doctor for my autistic son (27). he is so gentle , caring, and understanding with him. never pushing him beyond what would make him uncomfortable.
in Ringgold Georgia |
I have never experienced a doctor with less empathy or concern. They do not return phone calls, and no matter what your issue is all he wants to do is refer you to others. I had two MRI's in one day and he did not even bother to have anyone to call me about them. His nurse is just as rude, she fakes nice until a patient is unhappy and then is just as uncaring as the doctor. This man is a joke and waste of time. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR AT ANOTHER PRACTICE.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA |
Dr. Chaudheri is extremely thorough during every visit. My husband and I both see him and normally have check ups together. He addressesaid each concern and is a great problem solver. If you're lookin for excellent care this is your Doctor in Ringgold.
in Ringgold GA |
Dr KC was very attentive to my needs. He took the time to listen to my problems and completed a very thorough exam. He addressed everyone of my concerns and explained in great detail what was happening. I was very impressed with him and have decided to change to him as my PCP.
in Tunnel Hill, GA |
I am very very please with Dr. Chaudhari, He is very caring and very attentive. He listens to you and takes his time. You don't feel rushed nor do you feel like you are waiting and waiting. He pushes you just enough to get you to do the thing you need to do for your health and well being without being too abrasive. I am very comfortable with I'm and find him to be the kind of doctor you want and need in this hustle and bustle world. He cares how you feel and how you did from your last visit.
Rossville, GA |
Dr. Chaudhari invested a lot of time in my initial visit. I was very impressed with his manner and patience. He listened to my concerns and seemed genuinely interested in my health issues. I chose him due to several glowing recommendations from his other patients. I've only seen him the one time so far but I fully expect him to be my doctor for years to come. The staff also seemed very competent and dedicated to providing a good experience.
in Ooltewah, TN |
Both my wife and I have been seeing Dr. Chaudhari for the past several months. We find him to be intelligent, thorough in examination, and consistently caring. He has helped us through several illnesses and one hospitalization. He is thorough in his care and personally follows up to be sure the proper progress is being made.
in Tunnel Hill, GA |
My first visit as new patient and Dr. Chaudhari discovered I had cancer of the neck! He started sending me for test right away. Dr. Chaudhari takes his time examining you and answering your questions. He is bringing back the kind of doctors I grew up with, the ones that really care about their patients. He is a blessing to me and my husband and is our family hero!
in La Fayette, GA |
We are very happy with him he is caring and listens to us and really helps us
in Dalton, GA |
He spent nearly 45 minutes during the initial exam to listen to everything we had to say. Very thorough and caring. He's not in a rush and puts his patients first.
in Ringgold, GA |
Dr. Chaudhari has been wonderful with my 74 year old mother! He is patient and genuinely seems concerned for her comfort and care. He goes above and beyond to help us with any questions and concerns we have. I could not be more pleased and will highly recommend him to everyone I know!
Have you seen Dr. Kaushal Chaudhari, MD?
Are you Dr. Chaudhari?