Dr. Kaushal Chaudhari, MD

Dr. Kaushal Chaudhari, MD

Family Medicine | Male

TCFPA Family Medical Centers 4700 Battlefield Pkwy Ste 200 Ringgold, GA 30736 Get Directions

The mission of Memorial Health Care System and Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church by bringing it new life, energy, and viability in the 21st century. Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity and social justice as we move toward the creation of healthier communities.

Dr. Kaushal Chaudhari, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ringgold, GA. He has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Chaudhari is affiliated with Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Chaudhari's Experience

See how Dr. Chaudhari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chaudhari

Dr. Chaudhari accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chaudhari has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chaudhari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaudhari to family and friends
Dr. Chaudhari's Performance
Ft Oglethorpe, GA |
Dr. Chaudheri is extremely thorough during every visit. My husband and I both see him and normally have check ups together. He addressesaid each concern and is a great problem solver. If you're lookin for excellent care this is your Doctor in Ringgold.
in Ringgold GA |
Dr KC was very attentive to my needs. He took the time to listen to my problems and completed a very thorough exam. He addressed everyone of my concerns and explained in great detail what was happening. I was very impressed with him and have decided to change to him as my PCP.
in Tunnel Hill, GA |
I am very very please with Dr. Chaudhari, He is very caring and very attentive. He listens to you and takes his time. You don't feel rushed nor do you feel like you are waiting and waiting. He pushes you just enough to get you to do the thing you need to do for your health and well being without being too abrasive. I am very comfortable with I'm and find him to be the kind of doctor you want and need in this hustle and bustle world. He cares how you feel and how you did from your last visit.
Rossville, GA |
Dr. Chaudhari invested a lot of time in my initial visit. I was very impressed with his manner and patience. He listened to my concerns and seemed genuinely interested in my health issues. I chose him due to several glowing recommendations from his other patients. I've only seen him the one time so far but I fully expect him to be my doctor for years to come. The staff also seemed very competent and dedicated to providing a good experience.
in Ooltewah, TN |
Both my wife and I have been seeing Dr. Chaudhari for the past several months. We find him to be intelligent, thorough in examination, and consistently caring. He has helped us through several illnesses and one hospitalization. He is thorough in his care and personally follows up to be sure the proper progress is being made.
in Tunnel Hill, GA |
My first visit as new patient and Dr. Chaudhari discovered I had cancer of the neck! He started sending me for test right away. Dr. Chaudhari takes his time examining you and answering your questions. He is bringing back the kind of doctors I grew up with, the ones that really care about their patients. He is a blessing to me and my husband and is our family hero!
in La Fayette, GA |
We are very happy with him he is caring and listens to us and really helps us
in Dalton, GA |
He spent nearly 45 minutes during the initial exam to listen to everything we had to say. Very thorough and caring. He's not in a rush and puts his patients first.
in Ringgold, GA |
Dr. Chaudhari has been wonderful with my 74 year old mother! He is patient and genuinely seems concerned for her comfort and care. He goes above and beyond to help us with any questions and concerns we have. I could not be more pleased and will highly recommend him to everyone I know!
Have you seen Dr. Kaushal Chaudhari, MD?
Are you Dr. Chaudhari?

Compare Dr. Chaudhari

}

Dr. Chaudhari's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chaudhari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Chaudhari has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chaudhari's Board Certifications

• Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Smt.Nhl Municipal Medical College

Graduated in 2007

Carilion Roanoke Fam Prac

Completed in 2011

Carilion Roanoke Fam Prac

Completed in 2014

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Chaudhari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaudhari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage