Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Katrina Platt, DO
Dr. Katrina Platt, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Palm Springs, CA. Dr. Platt is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital, Eisenhower Medical Center and Desert Regional Medical Center.

1100 N Palm Canyon Dr Ste 109

Palm Springs, CA 92262

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Platt

Dr. Platt's Experience

Dr. Platt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Platt does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Western University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Valley Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Arrowhead Regional Medical Center

Dr. Platt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Platt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Platt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Platt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Platt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Platt to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Platt's Performance
in Palm Springs, CA |
Changed offices due to an insurance change. Wow! this was a blessing in disguise. All referrals are complete, Dr Platt & Dr Dillon are compassionate and know how to treat their patients.
Palm Springs, CA |
AMAZING office! Highly recommend Dr. Shine and Dr. Platt. Mabeline and Caroline keep things running smoothly and call me to remind me to get tests done. Such a step up from the previous doctors I have seen.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Dr. Fox and Dr. Platt are the definition of compassion. Office staff are friendly and professional.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Resident clinic in Palm Springs with highly dedicated doctors and staff. Always have openings and the staff are kind as can be. I recommend to everyone.
in Palm Springs, CA |
This office saved my father's life! Could not be more grateful. The staff are sweet as can be.
in Palm Springs, CA |
I have been recommending this office to anyone that has been ignored by the system. The staff have heart and Dr. Platt & Dr. Shin are the best.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Dr. Platt and Dr Shen are everything one would want in a physician. Very knowledgeable, listen to what you have to say and explain things in laymans terms. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would give them 6 stars if I could.. Anuone searching for a great office in Palm Springs search no further.
in Palm Springs, CA |
I have been seen in the Palm Springs office five times now. Each visit has been way above par. Dr Shen and Dr Platt were the first to truly listen. Recommend highly.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Fantastic doctors and staff. Best I've encountered in Palm Springs! Dr Fox truly listened and my referral was processed the same day. Cannot tell you how much better I have felt!
in Palm Springs, CA |
Love, Love, Love the staff! Maybellin is always professional and welcoming. Dr. Platt and the residents are bringing back great bedside manner.
Palm Springs, CA |
I was referred to Dr Platt's Residency clinic by a friend. I've seen Dr Dhillon two times now. Both experiences were awesome. No wait. On time appointment with friendly office staff. Dr Dhillon took his time with me (I had a number of issues and questions) and thoroughly reviewed the plans. I highly recommend Dr Dhillon and this office!
Palm Springs, CA |
In today's medical system,attention and passion for the job are hard to find. Dr Platt and her residents are a breath of fresh air. I've never felt rushed or unimportant. My transition to this office was initially because of a change in insurance but now its a welcome one!
in Palm Springs, CA |
A doctor who cares and gives her all. Residents are sweet and attentive.
Palm Springs, CA |
Dr. Nisbett & Dr. Platt are the best doctors in Palm Springs. Period. Fantastic office staff remind me of how physician used to be. Nice to see a return to valuable care.
Palm Springs, CA |
Dr. Platt & Dr. Nguyen are compassionate, sincerely caring, professional, thorough, truly the best physicians' I have been blessed with having. I trust them whole-heartedly.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Dr. Platt and Dr. Shen are absolutely wonderful. The office if neat and clean. Maybellin and Natalie are the Medical Assistants and they care about your well being and call to remind you to complete your tests.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Dr. Platt and Dr. Dillon are the most CARING, THOUGHTFUL AND HELPFUL DOCTORS my mother has ever had. I am recommending them to everyone I know.
Palm Springs, CA |
I have only had one visit with Dr. Platt and Dr. Shen, but that visit was the best Dr.'s visit I ever had. Since then, I have had occasion to contact their staff, and they too were outstanding.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Knows what she's doing and is considerate of the patient. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Platt and her Residents.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Will never see another MD. Best office in Palm Springs!
in Palm Springs, CA |
They take your health seriously!
in Palm Springs, CA |
Always enjoy my visit with Dr. Platt at the Internal Medicine Residency, receiving excellent care of chronic ailments such as Diabetes, hypertension, back pain treatment and management along with anticoagulant therapy.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Would recommend to family and friends. Easy to get an appointment. Mabeline was professional and sweet. Caroline roomed me quickly and is always smiling. Dr. Dillon and Dr. Platt are the best!
in Palm Springs, CA |
Love the energy in this clinic. I asked to speak with the manager and was told she was in a meeting and would call me back. To my surprise, she called me back the same day. I told her what I'm posting here today. The clinic is fantastic!! The office staff were professional, I forgot to mention a medication and called to get it refilled, it was refilled the same day. These things may seem small but meant the world to me!
in Palm Springs, CA |
Residents and staff are always warm and welcoming. Carolina and Natalie ensure my meds are always ready on time.
Palm Springs, Ca |
I will definitely recommend Dr. Platt to friends and family. I seen Dr. Platt along with one of her residents in the Palm Springs location and they took very good care of me. I was able to get my appointment the same week and the wait time was reasonable. The staff was friendly and they were willing to help with any questions I had. I will be making them my permanent primary care providers.
Palm Springs, CA |
Pleased to have found a local office that accepts my exchange PPO. The office staff are friendly and follow up on every call. She and herstaff are personable and knowledgeable and demonstrate a firm grasp of modern technology and it's role in patient care. Thank you Dr Platt!
in Palm Springs, CA |
This is really hard for me but I don't want anyone else who is seeking help to go here and find out its not what it seems. My first visit went great I thought the doctor and intern Dr. Nguyen seemed to really want to help. They ordered tests however its been 3 weeks now and they have yet to send the heart test request/referral to the correct place for approval. The office clerk Natalie lied to me about sending the request I know since she could not show me a copy of that request today.
Palm Springs, CA |
Fantastic office if the desert! Dr Platt and her residents are truly caring. Carolina, Linda, & Natalie are sweet. Always benefits a medical office to have strong staff. Dr Nguyen has a great career ahead of him. Only negative would be one office staff member, but if you can avoid him, there is zero amiss from this clinic.
in 92262 |
LOVE this office. My health needs are a bit complicated. No one has made me feel like a pest and they stay on top of all my orders and results. Dr Musenzee is a breath of fresh air!
in Palm Springs, CA |
Cannot praise enough! Professional, short wait times, friendly staff.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Love Dr Khader! He is very sweet and professional. I would recommend the clinic to everyone.
in Palom Springs, CA |
I saw Dr Platt and Dr Sotolongo in their Palm Springs office. Just wonderful! The office staff were extremely helpful. Hal and Natalia made me feel welcome the moment I walked in. Timely, smart, and compassionate. Everything I am looking for in a doctor.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Saw Dr Platt and her Resident Dr Nguyen. Both were just simply excellent. Hal, their assistant was very personable and direct. Happy to have found great healthcare in Palm Springs.
Redlands, CA |
Staff and Dr. were polite enough, but follow through for prescription and referrals were problematic, despite contacts by phone to inquire. Several months later no return calls from this office and none of my requests have been dealt with despite the many promises made by the Dr. and staff. My faith is plummetting with both this office and the medical group who recommended Dr. Platt. I am ready to look outside the medical group.
Redlands |
My few experiences with Dr. Platt weren't terrible but not thorough enough for me to give 5 stars for her bedside manner, I feel bad writing the review this way; however, her staff is terribly unprofessional and call-backs are rare which is very sad! SOME of the team seems rather unorganized and it's highly unnecessarily stressful on my end. Sorry, Dr. Platt really is a staffing issue.
in Redlands, CA |
scheduling staff very rude and unprofessional, have an attitude of refusing to answer basic questions then becoming defensive and putting you on hold abruptly without ever returning. do not return calls or follow up on questions or results. appalling poor communication skills, any respectable medical professional would not allow this. trust factor zero, due to no follow up, negative defensive attitude of staff when attempting to inquire as to promised follow up. promo video is very misleading.
in Highland, Ca |
Met with her intern. He was very nice. My experience with her was very limited as if she didn't really care to see me. No follow-up after getting a blood test. Very disappointed. Got blood test in June it's now August and still haven't received results nor has she attempted to make any contact.
redlands, ca |
staff very inconsistent with information, low trust factor, very different than presented in pr videos. disappointed sums it up.
in Upland, CA |
She is the most caring and knowledgeable physician I have ever been to. I highly recommend if your looking for a new Doctor, look no further. She will care for you as if you were a member of her own family. She goes above beyond. Her bedside manor is like no other I have ever experienced. AAAAAAAA++++++++ Thank you Dr. Patt
Have you seen Dr. Katrina Platt, DO?
Are you Dr. Platt?