Dr. Katrina Herring, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 106 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Herring was the first one to actually suggest treatment for my anxiety. She put me on prozac and it was like the happiness version of when I got glasses for the first time and realized trees have leaves. She made me feel heard, cared for, and always took me seriously. I can't recommend her enough. I've moved and can't see her anymore, but I'll never forget her. Thank you, Dr. Herring.
Author:
I got stuck with Dr. Hering. I Went in for a post hospital visit. I have chronic asthma and at this time was diagnosed with upper respiratory infection I need refills and my lungs evaluated. Fist off she tried forcing a flu shot on me even though I told her I did not want one nor had one for my whole life and only had the flu 2 times. Then she tried adjusting my control medicine which had been working for years. She only filled half my meds funny thing is she never listened to my lungs wow
Author:
Just moved to SC and needed to find a new Doctor. I just completed my first appointment with Dr. Herring. She was really great. She made me feel comfortable right away. She took her time answering all of my questions. There was a huge sense of relief after leaving her office. I will be recommending others to Dr. Herring.
Author:
Doctor Herring and her staff are the best!!! The staff is friendly and always very helpful. Doctor Herring ALWAYS takes the time to answer questions and concerns. She is the best doctor I have ever been associated with.
Author:
I am 100% satsfied withthe care I am receiving ! Dr Herring is an awesome doctor!!!
Author:
Dr. Herring always listens carefully to all my details and makes recommendations suited to my health and my lifestyle.
Author:
Katrina is very personable and easy to talk to and understand. I like everyone I have had interactions with and would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Author:
I like the overall experience of being a patient of Dr Herring. In the last 2 or 3 visits, I don't get a written report of the findings, I do get an E-Mail to a site I cant access to receive my report, so I really don't know if there are any issues until my 6 month visit.
Author:
The thing I appreciate most about Dr, Herring is she always has time to listen to you. She ask a lot of questions and is attentive to your answers. If additional test are needed she will get them scheduled. I feel she is concerned about my health and wants to be a part of the solution to my getting better. Office staff are helpful and friendly.
Author:
Dr. Herring is wonderful, always welcomes me with a smile and is very laid back. Sweetest Doctor I've met.
Author:
I love seeing Dr Herring as it's always a positive experience! She is great, always listenig...never chastising....and personable! Her staff is wonderful, which is not always the case in a busy practice of any kind. I'm bad with names, but ALWAYS enjoy my interaction with miss Jacqueline, the doctors assistant! Kristen, one of the efficient and knowledgeable front desk gals, is another one that stands out in my mind. thank you all!
Author:
I bring my 90 year old mother to Dr. Herring and I appreciate her kindness and patiences with my mother. Thank so much.
Excellent visit for annual physical. Love Dr Herring
Author:
Dr. Herring is a medical professional that I would recommend to all family members, friends, and co-workers. One cannot say that about every physician. I truly trust her. She cares about every aspect of what she does. When attending my appointments, the two most important factors that have always left a lasting impression on me is that she is upfront and honest, and she always allows me to asks unlimited questions about my health and well-being.
Author:
The Piedmont Family Practice of Tega Cay is an awful place to get care and I couldn't recommend it less. Staff are rude and discourteous. The doctor will blindly support the staff through any bad decisions they make (and continue to make). I would sooner make an appointment in hell than go here again.
Author:
I had a good experience w/ Dr. Herring & her staff! I found the staff & Dr. Herring very cordial, thorough, easy to communicate with, and was allotted plenty of time for this first-time appointment! It was good to feel cared for by Dr. Herring & the staff! Thank u! Susan Gusic
Author:
Dr. Herring was very kind and thorough. She took time to let me talk to her about my concerns and did not rush through my appointment. The staff were all so helpful and nice. I had a wonderful experience at PFP- Tega Cay.
Author:
Dr. Herring takes time with each one of my teenagers as well as myself. She is personable, knowledgeable, and thorough. I highly recommend her as a primary care doctor.
Author:
Very friendly office and clinical staff. Dr. Herring was professional and friendly. She put me at easy from the moment she walked in the room. Best experience I've ever had with a doctor.
Author:
Dr Herring is a wonderful Dr. Caring, professional, and finds out is wrong with you, she will not prescribe a medicine just to get you out of her office.
Author:
Dr Herring is always caring and listens to whatever issues I'm having. I always leave feeling like I have had a great experience. I never have to wait to be seen. She has a fantastic bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone! Fantastic doctor. The staff has always been pleasant and competent.
Author:
she is wonderful and listens very open with her discussions about your condition and not quick to over order test and medications uneccessarily. Love her!
Author:
She's awesome! Very easy to talk to.
Author:
She has excellent bedside manners with a patient.
Author:
Dr Herrin is knowledgeable, professional and kind. She uses language you can understand. You get the feeling that she cares.
Author:
The staff are very friendly. Dr Herring is an excellent doctor!