Dr. Katrina Herring, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Katrina Herring, MD
Dr. Katrina Herring, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fort Mill, SC. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Herring is affiliated with Piedmont Medical Center.

Dr. Herring's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to help you and your family achieve optimal health through promoting healthy lifestyle and disease prevention. We provide high quality, compassionate care through open communication and respect for you and your family's concerns.

Dr. Herring's Experience

See how Dr. Herring's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Herring

Dr. Herring accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Herring is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Herring has admitting privileges.

Dr. Herring's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herring to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Herring's Performance
in Rock Hill, SC |
I am 100% satsfied withthe care I am receiving ! Dr Herring is an awesome doctor!!!
in Ft Mill, SC |
Dr. Herring always listens carefully to all my details and makes recommendations suited to my health and my lifestyle.
in Ft Mill, SC |
Doctor Herring and her staff continues to provide excellent service. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Doc. Is an excellent diagonstition. I would not go to any other doctor.
in Charlotte, NC |
Katrina is very personable and easy to talk to and understand. I like everyone I have had interactions with and would recommend to anyone and everyone.
in Ft Mill, SC |
I like the overall experience of being a patient of Dr Herring. In the last 2 or 3 visits, I don't get a written report of the findings, I do get an E-Mail to a site I cant access to receive my report, so I really don't know if there are any issues until my 6 month visit.
in Ft Mill, SC |
The thing I appreciate most about Dr, Herring is she always has time to listen to you. She ask a lot of questions and is attentive to your answers. If additional test are needed she will get them scheduled. I feel she is concerned about my health and wants to be a part of the solution to my getting better. Office staff are helpful and friendly.
in Ft Mill, SC |
Dr. Herring is wonderful, always welcomes me with a smile and is very laid back. Sweetest Doctor I've met.
in Ft Mill, SC |
I love seeing Dr Herring as it's always a positive experience! She is great, always listenig...never chastising....and personable! Her staff is wonderful, which is not always the case in a busy practice of any kind. I'm bad with names, but ALWAYS enjoy my interaction with miss Jacqueline, the doctors assistant! Kristen, one of the efficient and knowledgeable front desk gals, is another one that stands out in my mind. thank you all!
in Rock Hill SC |
I bring my 90 year old mother to Dr. Herring and I appreciate her kindness and patiences with my mother. Thank so much.
in Fort Mill SC |
Excellent visit for annual physical. Love Dr Herring
in Rock Hill, SC |
Dr. Herring is a medical professional that I would recommend to all family members, friends, and co-workers. One cannot say that about every physician. I truly trust her. She cares about every aspect of what she does. When attending my appointments, the two most important factors that have always left a lasting impression on me is that she is upfront and honest, and she always allows me to asks unlimited questions about my health and well-being.
Ft Mill, SC |
The Piedmont Family Practice of Tega Cay is an awful place to get care and I couldn't recommend it less. Staff are rude and discourteous. The doctor will blindly support the staff through any bad decisions they make (and continue to make). I would sooner make an appointment in hell than go here again.
in York, SC |
I had a good experience w/ Dr. Herring & her staff! I found the staff & Dr. Herring very cordial, thorough, easy to communicate with, and was allotted plenty of time for this first-time appointment! It was good to feel cared for by Dr. Herring & the staff! Thank u! Susan Gusic
in Rock Hill, SC |
Dr. Herring was very kind and thorough. She took time to let me talk to her about my concerns and did not rush through my appointment. The staff were all so helpful and nice. I had a wonderful experience at PFP- Tega Cay.
in Tega Cay, SC |
Dr. Herring takes time with each one of my teenagers as well as myself. She is personable, knowledgeable, and thorough. I highly recommend her as a primary care doctor.
in York, SC |
Very friendly office and clinical staff. Dr. Herring was professional and friendly. She put me at easy from the moment she walked in the room. Best experience I've ever had with a doctor.
in York, SC |
Dr Herring is a wonderful Dr. Caring, professional, and finds out is wrong with you, she will not prescribe a medicine just to get you out of her office.
in Fort Mill |
Dr Herring is always caring and listens to whatever issues I'm having. I always leave feeling like I have had a great experience. I never have to wait to be seen. She has a fantastic bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone! Fantastic doctor. The staff has always been pleasant and competent.
in Lake Wylie, SC |
she is wonderful and listens very open with her discussions about your condition and not quick to over order test and medications uneccessarily. Love her!
Ft Mill, SC |
She's awesome! Very easy to talk to.
in Rock Hill, SC |
She has excellent bedside manners with a patient.
rock hill, sc |
Dr Herrin is knowledgeable, professional and kind. She uses language you can understand. You get the feeling that she cares.
in Fort Mill, SC |
The staff are very friendly. Dr Herring is an excellent doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Katrina Herring, MD?
Are you Dr. Herring?

Compare Dr. Herring

Dr. Herring's Care Philosophy

Dr. Herring's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Herring has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Herring's Board Certifications

Trident Medical Center

Completed in 2010

Clemson University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Herring does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herring and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage