Dr. Katrina Agito, MD

Dr. Katrina Agito, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Female
Dr. Katrina Agito, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Ocala, FL.

1714 SW 17th St

Ocala, FL 34471

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Agito

See how frequently Dr. Agito performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Agito's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Agito does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Turner Syndrome
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Education data for Dr. Agito is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Agito has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Agito has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Agito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Agito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agito to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Agito's Performance
in Inverness |
I agree, Best endocrinologist in town! With over 50 years of diabetes, she is the only one who took time to listen, talk and explain this horrible disease to me. My sugar is now a whole lot better than it was. She personally calls me. Never had a doctor who called me before. Very humble and down to earth. She is like family to me.
in Lecanto |
There is no thyroid doctor in my area and I have to drive almost an hour to see her but it is worth it. Its aweful to have problem with thyroid. Im tired all the time, sleeping all day, losing my hair and my weight just keeps going up I am so fat. She fixed me. I never thought I will have my energy back. My life back. I love my doc.
in Summerfield, FL |
It's like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. She is my primary and endocrinologist and she is very thorough from head to toe. My diabetes went from 13.2 to 8.1 in 3 months. No one has controlled my diabetes than she does. She explained what I should and should not eat, how to exercise, what my medications do, what diabetes do. And her staff are just as wonderful as she is. Her patients love her. We were just talking about her in the lobby and we all felt the same way.
in Ocala, FL |
great doc, great staff, great office, my health is in great hands!
in Ocala, FL |
Love this Dr.In just a few days in hospital,he had my insulin/diabetes under control as well as my hypothyroid issues. Thanks Dr.Sunil
in Micanopy, FL |
doctor agito changed my diabetes regimen. i was at first skeptical because i was used to my old long-time medications but i gave it a try after all my sugar levels were way too high i really needed help. she discussed with me the goods and the bads of the drugs, including the costs. she gave me sample of the new drug to see how it works for me and she even helped to see if it will be covered by my insurance. i'm glad i trusted her. my sugar levels are better, i lost weight and feel much better.
in Belleview, FL |
I liked her the first few visits and then when I started having some severe side effects with diabetic medicines she simply stated she did not believe I had these problems. The level of trust for this doctor was broken. I will not be going back to her and have changed primary care physicians.
in Ocala, FL |
I moved from New Jersey and had to look for a new primary care doctor when a friend referred me to Dr. Agito. She went through all my medical issues in detail and help me trim down on unnecessary medications. She also made sure all my screening test and vaccinations were updated. More importantly, she is a great listener and an excellent professional. I would strongly recommend her to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Katrina Agito, MD?
Are you Dr. Agito?