Dr. Katie P. Huynh, DO

Dr. Katie P. Huynh, DO

Neurosurgery | Female | 40 years old

Dr. Huynh specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Huynh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Huynh's Experience

See how Dr. Huynh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Huynh

Dr. Huynh accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Huynh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Huynh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huynh to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Huynh
Dr. Huynh's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (8)
in Clarkston |
Dr. Huynh is a true gem to her community. She is thoughtful, thorough and insured me that I fully understood my spinal situation. She performed my surgery as scheduled and followed-up as promised. She was very kind and straight forward with my family to ensure they fully understood the procedure. She and her staff were readily following hospital discharge to overcome a minor problem caused by the pain medication. My pain situation has been resolved and I have full confidence in her.
in Rathdrum, Id |
Dr. Huynh is a very kind, caring and compassionate person. She went out of her way to help me when I really needed help with my ruptured disc. My surgery was a total success and I am amazed with the results. Her staff and followup was professional and thorough. I would definitely recommend Dr. Huynh and her staff to any of my family or friends.
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
Dr. Huynh's medical knowledge quite evident. She is able to explain diagnostic test in layman terms with ease as if you are a colleague of hers. Dr. Huynh's demeanor is caring, comforting and reassuring. The office, nurse practitioners and medical support are just as competent and friendly.
in Post Falls, ID |
Dr. Huynh is a wonderful doctor with a personality to go with it. She is an amazing soul with vast knowledge. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing the help of a neurosurgeon. I felt less like I had a doctor/patient relationship and more like I had a friend who was willing to work miracles for me! She and Tara, her NP, are an outstanding team!!
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
Before I found Dr. Huynh, I had been in terrible back and leg pain for almost three years, I saw her and she made my surgery appointment within a week, After surgery, I had no leg or back pain. She is a Dr. who cares about her patients and their care and comfort I can't say enough good things about her, I have several friends who have seen her and are having surgery, and they feel the same way. Roberta J. Snyder
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
I recently had major back surgery performed by Dr. Huynh. The results have been remarkable. I had extreme pain lower back and the right leg for 2+ years. After many injections and ablations, relief had not been found. Dr. Huynh quickly diagnosed my condition and thoroughly explained the appropriate procedure by use of spine models,MRI and X-ray visual aids. Her genuine concern for my well being was always her primary interest and evident in her demeanor. I highly recommend Dr.Huynh.
in Edwardsville, IL |
Most outstanding relationship with any doctor I have ever had. She is family.Kept my husband informed every step of the way during several brain surgeries and explained it all to me in terms I could easily understand. I will follow her to Idaho if possible.
Have you seen Dr. Katie P. Huynh, DO?
Are you Dr. Huynh?

Compare Dr. Huynh

Dr. Huynh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Idaho.

Dr. Huynh does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Huynh and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC

Completed in 2016

• Other Education
    Vanderbilt University

Completed in 1999

Dr. Huynh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huynh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery
  • Neurocritical Care

Dr. Huynh does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Huynh and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.